Chapter 10

Electric Shock

ANNEYOUNGHASEYO!

Sorry it's been so long since my last update, bu things like homework and holidays and being social kinda got in the way of my writing. BUT, here it is. And, for those who fancy him, there's more Wookie in this chapter, mostly because KimRiru asked me to give her more Ryeowook. I don't know if this is short or lame or bullshiez or anything, I just want it posted so I can get a move on. OK BYE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amber slammed the front door shut with such force that a picture near the door threatened to fall down and break. Luckily, it didn’t, and Amber sat down between coats and shoes without making a sound as she started crying. It was new for her that Jia would seek her out and be so direct with her wishes in public. Or, public or public, as public as it gets in a locked spinning room, right? She’d hid the little package in the bag with her gym clothes, but she knew what was in it, and was too scared to open it.

“Amber? Is that you?” . She didn’t think Ryeowook would be home at this time! She quickly wiped away her tears and grabbed her bag, walking in as casual as she could. “Hey” he said, lifting his eyes from the book he was reading to look at her. “Hi” she replied, clearing afterwards. She was walking through the room, when Ryeowook stopped her.

“What’s that on your cheek?”

“Huh?” Amber automatically brushed the area she’d been hit, and winced from the pain it caused her. Ryeowook walked up to her and took her face in eyesight before widening his eyes. “Jesus woman, did you get attacked by a sack of potatoes?” he said, and Amber shook her head while backing of. “Nah, it’s nothing. I just slammed the sack so hard it flew back in my face. No biggie, I’m fine” she lied, and Ryeowook nodded slowly.

“You sure?”

“Yup. I’m gonna take a shower, so just go back to your reading, kay?”

“Whatever you say man…” he murmured, and Amber let out a sigh as she opened the door to her room, unpacked the bag and grabbed the package with her to the bathroom. She locked the door safely before emptying out on the counter, and let out a cry. “She wouldn’t…” Amber whispered for no use, and it surprised her she didn’t cry.

Out on the counter, wrapped in tissues were six injectors, almost the size of a little finger, a blue bottle with the writing “Seoul Main Hospital” on it, a small container, proximately the size of a foundation filled with red powder, a dust mask and a photograph. The photograph displayed 3 girls standing at a fancy outdoor party, taken when Amber was younger. The persons were herself, Jia and Ambers minor sister, Sulli. By the very thought of Sulli, Ambers tears fell again.

Amber and Sulli had been like peas and carrots since birth. Amber had entered Jias environment, and at one of her extravagant parties, she was allowed to bring Sulli. Sulli, young and naïve as she was, thought that Jia and Amber were best friends, so she trusted Jia just as she thought Amber did. One night, because Jia thought she knew too much, she sent her guerillas after her. Sulli turned 16 the day before she was killed and thrown in the harbor.

Amber still blamed herself, and Jia knew that. She picked up the picture and smiled. In the picture, the three of them had their arms around each other, all dressed up and happy. Amber in the middle with Jia and her pink hair to her left, and Sulli to the right. She looked in the mirror, and saw that Jia had written a message with black ink-liner on the back of the photo. Even though her hands were shaking, she read it.

Happy anniversary for Sullis death-day!

With love,
Jia

“BULL!” Amber screamed and curled the picture into a little ball. She then slammed her fist against the tile wall and the water. She sat under the hot water and watched the mirror cover up in damp, fully dressed and bawling. Maybe I should just take one of those damn injectors myself and end it all, she thought, but stayed where she was. It would blow up everything she’d worked for, and Jia would just go nuts on Henry. She is NOT getting near Henry, that Amber assured herself. Not on my ing watch. She's messed with my life enough already, I'm not going to let her kill more people I care about.

 

A/N ~ I hate myself for making Jia so cruel :'(. BUT anyhooow, hope you like, subscribres are being loved with all my heart, comments are my oxygen and views makes me dance in happiness. ^_^