"I'll do it"

Electric Shock

Amber didn’t like them. She didn’t like that there were so many of them, staring at her. She didn’t like them because they were the authority. Amber didn’t go well with authorities in particular. She had been dragged out of her cell around noon to be escorted to an interrogation room where these six men were waiting for her.

Amber stood still in the doorway for a while, taking each of them in eyesight before sitting down in one of the chairs with a bored expression and crossing her legs on the table.

“So,” she began, looking up at the guys once more, “they needed 6 of you to handle me? Not sure if I’m offended or flattered.”
The guy in the middle stepped forward, arms crossed and a serious expression on his face. “We’re from KIC. I’m Kyuhyun, and these are the guys: Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Henry and Siwon” he said, pointing each KIC member out as he spoke, even though he was pretty sure Amber didn’t try to remember their names.
She nodded again, smiling fake. “I’m Amber. And now that we’re done sitting hand in hand around the campfire here, may I ask you guys why you’re here?” she said, unable to keep the sarcasm out of her voice. A smaller guy, Henry if she wasn’t wrong, stepped forward and looked at her. “We need your help” he said, and found a folder with pictures which he tossed across the table for Amber to look at. She removed her legs, and opened the folder, spreading its content out on the floor. “Hm. Boring, traditional, unsurprising. Unimportant” she murmured as she placed each of the photos on the table in a straight line, and then looked up at Henry again. “So, tell me officer, why in the world do you need my help?” she asked, placing her arms on the table and looking up in Henrys eyes. Henry sighed and sat down on the opposite side of the table. “Because, for once, neither us or our boss has got the slightest idea where to start. No clues, no hidden hints, no nothing. We need your illegal experience” he proclaimed, making Amber raise her brows.

 “You come to me because you don’t know how to do your job?”

“This one time, yeah”

“What’s in it for me, officer?” Amber asked, knowing very well that she was irritating the poor Henry. He sighed, and Kyuhyun took over again. “Cutting some years of your punishment. Erasing your record. Letting you slip easily” he said, making Amber raise her head in interest. To Henrys surprise, she was smiling. “Now you’re talking my language” she grinned, taking a glimpse out the window.

 

"I'll do it"

 

-----

 

AAAAH MIANHAE THIS IS SO SHORT. I hate myself now. BUT. I promise there will be more, which will be longer. But, seeing as I go back to boarding school tomorrow night, please have some patience. Pwetty pwease with a cherry on top? YAY THANKS.