Shaking off that thought.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

 

Your POV 4am

I couldnt sleep at all, i just kept thinking about what that FOOL said.  So, instead of wasting time ? I decided to do some running. I woke up and change into my track-suit. I tried my best to make less noise. Because i dont really wanna wake them up at this hour.

I went down to the park and did some stretching  before running...

As i started  running, My thoughts began to run wild....I began to compare myself to Hara..She's so perfect and fine, she has everything she wants.. so slim and so pretty, she has someone who cares for her...Sigh~ i wanted to run and just run all my mixed feeling away...I shouldnt be feeling this way, I mean? how can i feel this way after being with him for a month only right?....I really really shouldnt!..

I wanted to remind myself that Junhyung is just my coach, nothing less & nothing more.. Maybe I am just affected by the way he called me a pig, my pride was affected... Yes. That should be it.. I began running faster and faster.

 

Junhyung POV 

I turned and turned. I just couldnt sleep, so i decided to watch some television..i got up from my bed and went to the hall. I switched on the lights & I sat on the sofa. I flipped the channels, everything was so boring..so i decided to watch some cartoon. I hugged my pillow and watched , Dooly.

Hahah, these dudes are really lame! hahah. i cant imagine i watched them when i was younger..Hahaha!!

"Hyung....are you really watching cartoon....and laughing?"  without turning, i knew who that voice belonged too.  He and his weird timing jogs..

" Yah Dongwoon-ah, why are you wake? " I turned to face him. He rushed and sat behind me.

"Wanna join me hyung?? Huh huh?? kekeke" He and his successful aegyo and eye smile ... -.-

"Yah! Arasso! I'll come...but i wont run...NOR JOG....." I gave him conditions.

"Okay! Yay! as long as hyung company's me today! I hope it doesnt rain...keke" I knocked his head.

I got ready and accompanied him for the EARLY MORNING jog...i cant imagine im doing this....dongwoon-ah..a small sigh escaped my mouth.

"wae hyung? whats with the sigh? keke..tired already? but but we just started walking" i just stared at him.."Chule?(wanna die)?"

He playfully began to hit my shoulders "Keke..Aniyaa Hyung........." aigoo this kid. We were walking in silence..He suddenly poked me and said "eh hyung, isnt that, that girl you always coach? what is she doing here at this hour?" I took a close look at where he was pointing at  & Yes, it was indeed her..

We jogged as quietly as we could and followed her behind..

 

Your Pov

Sigh..running is so tiring....oh god, is there any other method i can use to lose weight? i looked at the sky, hoping that god would magically say something...maybe i should just starve myself and die...no....i cant live with food...then how!?! Ugh!! talking about food...i havent had my dinner!! lol...its already breakfast you dummy. 

I couldnt run anymore .. i was just too tired..maybe weak. I found a nearby bench to seat..

I again started to have mini self conversation with myself.. I left out a BIG SIGH.. So, ____ you finally know what you'll feeling? yup. insecurity.. thats right...i first need to look at Junhyung as only my coach..second, i need to make more friends..third, I need to lose my damn weight (which is so difficult xxx)  fourth, i need to free my mind and stop thinking about stupid things & focus on my dream.

I looked up and spoke to my sky good again. "Sigh~ God, you've made my like really difficult.."

 "tsk..So, running makes your life difficult? " 

"Junhyung?!"

 

 

Writer's Pov

You were rather shocked to see Junhyung and his dongsaeng there, so early in the morning. "Oh hi, Junhyung..Good Morning" you were a little awkward towards him as what happened earlier. You regretted your childish behavior. 

*Omg, this girl is so weird..a while ago she pushed me and called me Yong Jun Nim...and now?* Junhyung thought. As Junhyung and Dongwoon walked and sat beside you, Junhyung noticed your paled face. Out of concern, He then grabbed your chin and asked  " Yah, are you not feeling well? Why are you so pale?"

You wanted to avoid that physical contact, so you slowly push his hands away..you aslo didnt reply him. Dongwoon felt that weird atmosphere , so he decided to break it. 

 

Junhyung's POV 

"Hi! Im Dongwoon! B2ST maknae, you can call me woonie since i heard you dont like to call anyone Oppa...keke!" Dongwoon introduced himself..She took his hand and shook it.. with a smiling face, she replied " Hi Woonie Oppa, Im _____ ! You can call me anything..keke" WTH!! SHE CALLED HIM OPPA!!!!!!!, the first time i greet her? she didnt even bother to SMILE!! Now, OPPA?

"YAH! piggy!, How can you call him oppa and not call ME OPPA!!!" I screamed at her. Dongwoon then interrupted and said "yah hyung...its rude to call a beautiful girl , piggy.." -.- this guy is acting like my father now.. 

"HA. You see? Wonnie Oppa Is such a gentleman..he deserves to be my oppa! not for a jerk like you, who has two hidden eggs in his cheeks! HA!" She is did her karate speech again..HA. here. HA. there.

"Whatever! You are my trainee & i can call you anything i want..SO you better call me Oppa Arasso!!!" I demanded. She woke up, waved at Dongwoon and left.

 "YAH! Where are you going?" I rose from my seat and shouted from the bench~ She did a slow turn, did a Mehrong and said "HA. See you tomorrow! Bye Wonnie Oppa ~ Bye Jerk face!" Aish this girl. 

"Hahaha, Hyung! _____ is so funny! we should hangout more!" I turned and stared at him. Hang out? My foot. i began walking away.

"yah hyung! Where are you going? You Promised me!!"  He screamed at me.

"Sleepy, Good night"  Aish! I ruffled my hair in frustration. HA. I am going torture her during tranning............Oh god..im beginning to (HA.) like her. Jesus She's a virus.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello guys! Sorry for the long wait. i was sick the few days..the weather was good. Im sorry for any mistakes! Thank you for the comments ! I'll do my best to make my story better. I'll update the chapt by tonight!(its 9am) here!

Thank you once again.