The First 'Lesson'.? sigh~

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Writer's POV 1pm

 

Although you reached just in time? you were panting really hard..you walked around CUBE entertainment finding for a vending machine. You found one outside a room called (Dancesu puracticesu roomeu-in Korean) you could read a little bit of the Korean characters, but you were still not sure about some. Thats obviously why you needed a coach.

After gulping down the drink, you checked your watch.. it was already 1.20pm...Junhyung-Jerk  was late..you also remembered that you forgot to take down his number. You found a bench beside the vending machine, you sat & waited there for him...

 

~you waited & waited & waited.

 

It was already 3.30pm...You hated the fact that he lied to you..you waited for at least 2hrs 30mins.. Each time the lift bell rings, you would anticipate to see if it was him.........but Duh~ no avail. Each time was like a rejected feeling for you. As you were really eager to learn some rapping skills from him.

But instead of learning?....You just continue waiting....

 

 

Junhyung POV Flashback/12.40pm

 

I reached early..of course, i drove here. I hope that pig wouldn't get lost and made me wait... I was sitting and waiting at the bench near the vending machine, located beside 4minutes' dance  practice room. 

 

I was impatient, i tapped my foot and waited for that PIG to come.

I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket..I took out my phone to see who was calling..

The moment I saw the caller. A smile spread across my face..Yes, It was Hara..I quickly answered.

 

Phone convo : Jun-Red, Hara-Purple

 

"Hey D, I missed you."

" I missed you too D..."

"Is that why you called? haha"

"No D.. I wanted to ask you if you wanna meet me for lunch?hehe"

"Now?" ,,,How about that PIG? i dont have her number also....

"Why baby, Is there a problem?"

"No, No....But...Okay! I will see you at our usual place?"

"Yes,baby! See you" 

 

 

.......Ugh....Hmm.  Maybe that PIG could wait a while..I'll be back soon.. After the short lunch.

 

Writers POV

With that, Junhyung decided to just let you be.

No one was to be blamed, Today was his 2 years & 5 months Anniversary with Hara. Hara planned a sweet private lunch date for him. Little did Junhyung know , This "short lunch" was going be a loooonng one. 

It is kinda obvious though, two perfect couple in love? 2 years & 5 months Anniversary date? A small private lunch? = would obviously end up with a very intense 'make out' session for the both of them..which it did.

 

~~~~~

 

Your POV. 4pm.

I cannot imagine he just ditch me like this.........As a coach he has NO responsibility.

*Ting!* That annoying lift sound again....This time i didnt bother looking..I just kept my head low as i hugged my knees close to my chest..

I suddenly felt a shake on my shoulder. "Yah, PIG....." pig? I quickly shoot up my head. It is him....I did not answer him, i just kept on staring ...at him.

"Im Sor-"  Before he could say anything else, i shut him off with my scream, saying " YOU BLOODY IRRESPONSIBLE JERK. HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THAT? STUPID BRAINLESS BASTARD. I COULD HAVE SLEEP AT HOME! WHY DID YOU?! DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH?" 

 

Writer's POV 

What you just said, really got on his nerves. He wanted to explain his situation to you, but you just called him a brainless bastard. It was like scolding him for ditching his girlfriend for a person like you. 

Without thinking, he shouted back at you  " WHAT? IRRESPONSIBLE? I JUST DITCH MY GIRLFRIEND FOR YOU, AND YOU CALLED THAT IRRESPONSIBLE? I THOUGHT I'D HELP YOU CHANGE THAT PIG ATTITUDE OF YOURS! LOSE SOME WEIGHT WOULD YOU? SLEEP? IS THAT ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT? CAN YOU DEBUT LOOKING LIKE THAT? YOU COULD HAVE PRACTICE WITHOUT ME RIGHT? YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW RIGHT? YES. I fu*k...king... hate...you."    ...her brown eyes....started crying.... Did i say so much? ohno..

 

Your POV 

He h-has a girl-friend?.... is there anything wrong with the way i look...do i..do i.. really look like a pig? the words.....it hurts so much... I couldn't take it... my heart couldn't take it...my tears betrayed me...

 

Writer's pov

Junhyung felt really bad for attacking you, by calling you names. After he rant his anger on you? you couldnt take it... you cover your mouth preventing it form wailing..you made a quick turn and ran as fast as you could..leaving junhyjng behind, speechless.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~Junhyung...i know you love Hara... But.. Haiz. 

 

Another Update.! Omg! I Love Updating This Fic! hehe. 

Im sorry for any mistakes...~~ 

Comment and tell me your view!  <3 

Btw More Sweet & dramatic Moment would be coming up for both sides!