Joker Studio......& OPPA?!

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Next day 11am

 

Junhyung POV 

Look at that pig..after all she has done? She still can happily eat her ice-cream!

 Ahhh.. My arm...ouch... Damn...! it has been so many hours.. But it still hurts....i took a close look at my right arm..

Oh.My.GOD! Her damn teeth left a scar on my hand. Ugh!  

"Yah! LOOK WHAT YOU DID? THERE IS A SCAR NOW!! " I tried to kick her of the couch. Fail.

Instead, she started kicking me, "OUCH! Yah Jerk!!!!THANK GOD MY ICE-CREAM DIDN'T FALL!! OR ELSE!!"

I just stared at her..I gave my attention back to my 'wound'. That pig tried to move her hair before talking to me again. 

 

 

" Aish! Chin-cha!!! It was your fault for telling everyone about THAT DAY!!!!! You deserve it! Muhaha!" she evily laughed. 

Omg, I still can't forget that traumatizing moment. She screamed and attacked me! Oh gosh....

"STOP laughing!! It was funny, that's why I told everyone..it's not a big deal okay?" I tried to defend myself. Hmpf.

She rolled her eyes," your scar really looks damn disgusting.. you want another one? Heh" she sarcastically smiled. Aish this girl!! 

I gave her a smack on her head "It's okay, A dog has its own day. You just wait. I'll get you."

 

Your POV

" Ouch! Pssh. I didn't know that you are a dog" I said , while focusing on my ice-cream.  I guess that got onto his nerves.. Heheh. 

Then I felt a harsh pull from the back of my collar. "Get up pig, lets go and practice! I wanna show you my studio." Studio? This jerk face has a studio of his OWN? 

"Why me.......? Ugh."! I moved my lazy & followed him. 

 

 

(Skip journey)

 

"OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, YAH! Yong Jae SOON!!!! Is this really yours? AHHHHHHH! It's really wonderful! Omg! Omg! Omg! I wanna make a lot of money & become like you! AHHH!  " I couldn't hide my excitement! I mean, it's so beautiful! There's a recording studio, there's a section where a person can sit and create music! AHHH! A typical Junhyung-style music studio! 

"I'm glad I can be your inspiration" I looked at him & have him a >Thumbs Up< . 

He brought me to a sofa and motion me to sit. " you want to hear some of my creations?" I poked his cheeks & said, " surprise me". 

He then started playing a slow beat music. It was really slow & smoothing.. It was like heaven? I can't believe that this jerk face can actually produce his own music..

"How was is?" I smiled, looking at his cheeky face. I had to be honest " it was super duper great, oppa"  O.O . I-I-I just.. ..

"Thank yo- Wait! Did you just called me, OPPA?" . . . Why did I ....ugh! 

Writer's POV 

you kept on denying. Junhyung was laughing his heads off~ he was pestering you to call him 'Oppa' again. As you kept denying it, Junhyung got up his seat, went forward and started to tickle your both sides. You are one sensitive person,but you didn't give up. You tried to tickle junhyung back. You both were lost in your own little world~ 

 

Junhyung POV.

"OKAY OKAY! I surrender!" I threw my hands up! Wow, this girl is really tough. We were both panting really hard.. I stop and stare at her for a while.......I moved closer and closer to examine her face.. 

YOUR POV.

why is this jerk moving so near me? His face was now about 6 cm far away from me. " yah, Yong Junhyung.. M-Move away from me.." A small smirk came up from his lips.. "You want me to move? Do me a favor?" He was moving dangerously close..

"What?" I nervously asked. 

He moved back and started rubbing the back of his neck.." Can you stay by me? I want to write some lyrics... I just want you to..erm...JUST sit here okay?"  

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH, is that all? Jerk! Of course I would. I'm you friend, right?" He returned to his seat..he turned his chair around and smiled before saying " Thanks ___" 

His Smile.....Damn that 'tickling' session. My heartbeat just don't wanna rest.

 

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

*Bow's MILLION TIMES! I'm realllllllly sorry guys for not UPDATING THIS STORY FOR SO LONG! I'm really really really really really sorry! Please forgive me? (; 

btw, I'd be updating frequently now! Since I've got nothing to do.. Heheh. Thank you to all my sincere followers! I missed you guys! (: 

sorry for any misspelled words or wrong grammers! My mind isn't working at this hour. 

Thank you for reading! Comments are welcome!