She, My Motivation.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Your Pov

 

I came straight back home, i hate him! stupid jerk. He has a girlfriend? So what! Do i look like i care? 

I slammed myself down on the bed, i took out my laptop. i went to the korean search engine page and typed : Junhyung's girl friend...  I was shocked about the result...So, its true....

 

 hjh.png

 

I was so curious, at that moment i just wanted to know more about his girlfriend. So, I searched about Goo hara..

After doing some "research", i realized that she was really really beautiful. There were even rumors that he proposed to marry her..sigh..I know why that jerk hates a fat girl like me..I mean..His G-Girlfriend i-is so bea-utiful and slim and s-y..i silently started to sob by myself..Am I really ugly and fat?..

I suddenly received a phone call...That says : Oversea number. I quickly wiped my tears and answered it, it was my mum..

 

Phone Convo : You-red / Family- Purple 

"Yes Mum, I reached safety..." I miss my mum... I miss the environment that doesnt judge me..

"Okay babyG, we missed you already..Haha. how ironic, it has only been two days..wait ah, your brother wants to talk you" I didnt reply..instead, i just nod & gave a 'hmm' reply.

"Oh NOONA!" even when my brother called me a fatty...it didn't affect me that much..

"Yes, Brat..? how are you?" 

"Im good, why do you sound like that? did they reject you because you're a FATTY? HAHAH" ......

"I miss you brat" i tried to control my tears..

"..Noona...are you crying?, are you okay?" thats my annoying brother. he actually cares but he can really get on your nerves..

Before i could answer him, the phone line got cut off.. i tried calling back, but there was no avail.

 

I just curl up like a prawn and lay on my bed..just staring into space..

~~

It was already so late, i couldnt sleep..i kept on thinking of what Junhyung said to me..I really need to do something about it...

I woke up and slammed my hands on my bed. I was determine..determine to do it, I am going to lose weight and then SHOVE my fist up Junhyung's face. (: 

I'll use your girlfriend as my motivation. JUST WATCH OUT.  

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 ~Oh junhyung..look what you did? Im sure you're gonna get punched..LOL!  

Sorrrrry for the mistakes! 

Thank you for subscribing! love you guys!