The First Step To Success .

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Your Pov

 

*The best female rapper award goes too.. _____! Congratulations! Here,please speak your thoughts . " Omg, I really cant believe this..Yah~yah of course you cant believe it ​Thank you, Everyone.. especially my mum..stop thanking me, & get your up!  Dad....

and my younger brother.....wait... what?.... WAKE UP​!!! _____!!! 

"Wake up! are you going to sleep your whole life? "  my mum screamed. Wait... my mum? I slowly opened my eyes..

"MUM!!!!!!!!!!!! GET YOUR FACE OFF ME!!!!!!" her face was practically infront of my face! Thats my mum, she just giggled and sat at the edge of my bed, she is more like a friend to me. Actually, both my parents are my best friends. The Best.

I stretched and sat on my bed with out realizing the time..

"Good Morning Mum~" I lazily called out.. I wasn't ready to do anything today as the results to the audition would be out..Yes, I auditioned at the KPOP Star Hunt about a month ago..i wish i was selected..i really hope so..

 

"come on babyG, go & shower.. get ready for lunch" My mom said, as she my hair, lovingly. 

"What? Lunch?" I was curious, so i looked the clock....OMG!!!!! its already.."1pm, quickly come down okay?"  with that, she left the room.

 

~~~

i quickly took my shower and dash down to my kitchen! yes, i was starving! heheh.

As we began eating, my dad suddenly ask " Dear, Today is the result right?"   before i could answer him, my annoying brother cut me off. "Dad, dont worry, this fat pig wont get in with CUBE" That annoying Brat -.- 

"Dad, Ask Alexander to shut up or i'll kill him" I provoked my dad.   " Son, don't be jealous as your sister might have a chance to be on stage with your favorite 4Minute Noona's"  HA! that shut him up! that jealous brat. :/

 

 

As we were eating lunch, my house phone suddenly rang.. i wasn't bothered as it would also be for my mum. 

"Dear, Its for you..Someone named...Joon Kun.." my mum passed the phone to me. i took the phone and answered ,

" hello, who is this?"

"Anneyonghaseyo, my name is Joon Kun, Are you? ​_______ ? 
 

"Yes, I AM......" i was really nervous..

"Okay congrats, you are selected as one of the special trainee in the KPOP STAR HUNT,, you need to fly over to Korea as the CEO of CUBE, would like to see you in person. Congrats again, i will Email you the details."

"Okay..Th-thank -yo-you" Okay, I CANT BELIEVE THIS! AFGHIJUFHHEB~~~~~~ MY MOST HAPPIEST DAY EVE!!!

"Dear, whats wrong?" My parents asked me, sounding so worried.,,

 

"Mum, Dad & Brat.....I-I J-JUST GOT SELECTED AS A SPECIAL TRAINEE IN CUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Her Journey has just started. The First Step To Success? Hmm. 

Comments are welcomed! Thank you< (: Sorry for any mistake,  and the first short chapter...i'll update again later.