The Day Has Come.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Your Pov ~ 2pm (At The Airport ) 

 

The day has come, ever since i received the email from that Joon Kun guy? I couldn't sleep ! hehehe. Now, im in the Airport with my family. They came to send me off . I am really happy that im going to achieve my dreams but at the same time, i am really going to miss my family. 

"Passengers Boarding KOREA AIR, Flight No. 9345 To Korea, The Gate Is now Open" The person announced through the P.A System.

"Mum&Dad, It is time!" I excitedly nudged them.

My mum started sobbing, My dad hugged her and told me "BabyG, Do your best okay? please call us often.  We will miss you. please take care of yourself, I believe you can do it" We had a group hug. Then my brother continued " Hey Fatty. All the best. Don't Cry If they reject you for your looks" This brat....

"YAH!!!! Wanna die?come here! I wanna give you a goodbye KISS" I catched him and gave him one! Muhahah. He hates it when i kiss him!  "EEEEEWWWWW! Stupid FATTY"   Muahaha! i dont care~ 

I turned around and hugged my parents for one last time before checking-in. 

i walked towards the gate without  turning back... I didnt want to cry infront of them.

  

I stepped into the plane, finding for my seat. I settled down and looked out of the window.

"Dear passengers, please put on your safety belts & switch off all your gadgets . Without any further a-do the flight would take off. Heading towards SOUTH KOREA - Incheon Airport . have a pleasant flight! thank you for choosing KOREA AIR" 

​Goodbye My lovely country.... Hello, Korea.

I took out my small Korean - language guide, to read. 

Sigh~ I really hope that this dream of mine would come true. 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Another Small Update!  Thank you for reading! 

Junhyung Would Appear Soon! Sorry for any mistakes! :)