My Challenge, My New Friend.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

~2 week later.  7am

Writer's POV

After that argument, you and Junhyung never met. You avoided him. You just wanted to concentrate on losing weight first..Well, in your eyes, you saw Junhyung as your coach. You thought, All he wanted was for you to lose weight. So, that became your first challenge...You've been waking up, everyday at around 7am to go for a run near your dorm..It was difficult on the first day, but you managed to catch up.

Junhyung on the other hand, was busy with both B2ST & Hara. So, he couldn't come and apologize nor coach you. He was feeling bad all the time, he even told s about the incident, they all practically pointed fingers at him. They all agreed that he was in the wrong. The group leader, Yoon Doo Joon, gave him some advice on how to coach you. Junhyung even came to your dorm about 4 days back, but it was late so he returned without even pressing the door bell.  He planned to change his ways and to follow what his hyung, Doo Joon, advice him to do. 

 

Your POV  

Ringgggggggggggggg~ 

Oh shut that thing up! Please! Someone!!!!!!!! SHUT IT.

Oh wait...I woke up in a rush, knowing im late for my morning run..I quickly grab my towel and head to the bathroom. After finishing my morning routine, i changed into my track suit and i put on my track shoe. Yes, i am going for my morning run. Heheh~ I cant wait to punch Junhyung! 

 I slowly sneak out of the dorm, with intentions of not waking anyone up.

I walked to the park located near my dorm.. The weather is so nice today! I smile and started stretching..

I began jogging first, after a few jogs, i eventually started running..I ran about 5 rounds, My throat felt so dry. 

I took a seat at the bench near a vending machine and started drinking my bottle of water..at that moment i just felt that i should vent out my anger.. " Yah Junhyung, you stupid FOOL..I hate you! I'm suffering because of you!! ugh. Its okay! Once i achieve my first challenge. I'll punch you really HARD on your face. HA! I cant wait for that!" I smiled, knowing that I'll get my revenge, sooner or later! I began doing more rounds again.

 

Writer's POV

Little did you know...there was some one listening to what you were saying..It was by accident actually. That guy was doing his runs as well. but the moment he heard his hyung's name, he stopped to listen...

 

~~~~~

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

Hahaha. Oh that must be the girl hyung was talking about..Wow. She sounded really angry... Hahah! hyung deserves this!! LOL. I gotta tell this to him.

I got home and immediately approached hyung who was having his breakfast.

 "Junhyung hyung! i saw her! i saw her! Hahah, i pity your face man~LOL" I cant forget her reaction! lol!!!! 

"What? who you saw?" Hyung asked me as he took a bite from the sandwich. 

I stopped laughing and explained to him. " I saw that girl you were talking about a few days ago, she was jogging in the park , she suddenly saying that she hates you and she punch you if she succeed the challenge...HAHAHAHAHAHAH" i couldnt control!!! HAHA! "But hyung, she sounded really angry..so be careful" 

i saw a small smile on hyung's lips..hmm. whatever, i going to take my shower! 

 

~~

Your POV 

Omg, that was so tiring....i need a shower badly! i walked towards my dorm, and i just remembered that i forgot my KEYS! . I hope my mates are awake..

I pressed to door bell and waited for someone to open it. Finally! someone is opening the door.

"Good Morning ____" Sarah, my dorm-mate greeted me.

" Good morning sarah" i greeted her at the same time, removing my shoes.

"Oh, btw you have a visitor! he is waiting in your room." Visitor? I wonder who..I hope its not that annoying fool.

  I walked towards my room and opened my door. 

 

JUST. MY. LUCK. SERIOUSLY. 

 

THERE IS AN ANNOYING JERK ON MY BED.

 

"oh you're back?" Junhyung asked while putting his phone back into his pocket. 

"Yes. & What do you want? " I asked him, with a little frown and with a little annoyed tone. 

"Im suppose to train you" He sat up straight and looked into my eyes. i did not reply him. 

"get ready in 15mins, we'll go together" he said as he walked out of my room.

stupid jerk, doesn't he knows how to apologize for what he said? Jerk...

 

Junhyung POV 

she was quite fast, she got ready in 10mins. She opened the door and just left the house..I followed her behind. she didnt even speak. it was so awkward in the lift. 

we were walking towards my car when she suddenly walked pass it. " Yah! This is my car! where are you going?" I walked behind her. 

" I am not coming with you, i'll take the public transport..i need to get used to it right? i need to lose WEIGHT too." that is what she said. That IS IT. she really got on my nerves. I walked a bit faster & caught her wrist. "Yah" she tried to struggle, but i gripped it even more harder. This pig gotta learn. i dragged her, and slammed her in my car. I got inside , locked the doors and quickly drove off. 

 

Writer's POV

The journey was dead silent. You threw him some death glares, but he didnt bother entertaining them. He reached the destination, but before unlocking the door, he gave you a piece of his mind but more gently this time, he said , " I really dont like the attitude you are giving me, i am your coach, i want to help you, but i cant if you don't help yourself . The more you make me hate you or the more you hate me? im not at the losing point, you would be. so think about it, how about we start all over again ?....... Anneyong, Im Yong Junhyung! 24 years old,You Can call me The Joker"  He finished and gave his hand out to you.

 

Junhyung POV 

I was waiting for her response, she gave me a small smile and shook my hand. (: I couldnt stop smiling from my accomplishment, welI.. made peace in this war..

she then introduce herself " Anneyong, Im _______ 19 years old, you can call me The pig" she left out a small giggle. Wait....She's 5 years(?!?) younger than me? & she's not calling me Oppa? O.O!!  Oh yeah, she's a foriegner. its okay, i'll make her call me that one day. 

"Friends?" i asked. 

"Friends" She said. I smiled at her and got out of the car. Finally.... my heart feels a lot lighter now.

 

Your POV

We are friends now...His smile......My heart...feels alot better now...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh YEAH! they are friends now..Hmmmmmm. I wonder what'll happen next.......hmmmmm. Reader, ARE YOU FALLING FOR HIS SMILE?? kekeke! 

I've updated 2 chapter guys! 

Thank you so much guys! thank you for subscribing! 

Comments are loved! <3