Hate At First Sight?~

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Your Pov

 "Dear Passengers, the destination has reached. Thank you for travelling with us & for choosing KOREAN AIR, Have a pleasant stay in Korea."

 

~~(Skipped the check out)

 

*Breathe in- Breathe Out* 

OMG! I AM FINALLY HERE IN KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a dream come true!! Well,  at least for a 'Fan-Girl' Heheh.

Yes, one of the reason i auditioned for KPOP Star Hunt was to be in the same company as the boy-band that i like..Looks like my dream is coming true!

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder, i turned and this handsome guy started talking to me "Excuse, are you Miss _____ from (insert your country name) ?" 

"Yes, I Am....You are?" I asked him.

"I Am Joon Kun, One of the Manager in Cube Entertainment ~ Im here to pick you up..." he said. No Wonder he looked really familiar. Im really sure he is not BTOB's manager! I know all of them! HA. Duh~ Fans Would know about their favorite group.

"okay, lets go?" I said.. He quickly took my bag and brought me to this big van. 

 

 

~~(Skipped the journey)

 

 

 

"Okay, Miss ____, we are here..The CEO office is down left. Good Luck!" He gave me the direction to the CEO's Office. Okay, I am really nervous...

*knock-knock* 

"Yes, Come In." Oh god, help me! 

"Good Morning Sir, Im _____ the winner of the KPOP Star Hunt" I introduced myself. He then looked up & motioned me to seat. 

"No, you are not the winner,,yet. and btw, i wanted to inform  you that , you would not be joining the rest throughout the journey."  He said..Are you kidding me? Seriously? Ah... I'm so embarrassed for saying that.

"I want you to immediately join the company as a trainee. But i need you to catch up on losing weight, i need you to practice hard and i want you to learn about Korea more." He finished his sentence.  That really shocked me!! I REALLY COULDNT STOP SMILLING!!! AHHHHH. OMG! this is better than winning a lottery! 

He also continued. " I know you've got the talent, i also have some faith in you. You have to sign a 1 year contract, and train as hard as you can. since you want to be a rapper? I have assigned someone who can coach you." OMG! AM I DREAMING?? IF YES? PLEASE DONT WAKE ME UP!!!! Coach??? AHH! Please let it be MINHYUK! PLEASE!!!!! 

 

*Knock-Knock* 

 

"Come in" Mr Hong Said.

"oh, you are here? this is the girl i was talking about"    He told to that person.

I didnt bother looking who was at the door. I was busy thinking about how should i thank him later.~~ 

I felt a tap on my shoulder, " Anneyonghaseyo, Yong Junhyung-Imnida"   he said with a bored tone..i could feel it..it wasnt really sincere..and of course that was not Minhyuk. 

I turned to look at him, but didnt greet him back. I mean, why should I? He sounded so NOT sincere.  

 

"_____, Junhyung would be coaching you from now on"   Hong Nim Said.

"Oh, Ne~ Hong Nim, thank you so much...I believe, i wont let you down" I told Hong Nim.

"Neh, Btw this is your key to your shared dorm. You would be sharing with some other trainees, it is just above B2ST dorm.. Junhyung would drive you there now" He said & he handle me a key.

 

 Junhyung just smiled at Hong nim & he stepped out of the office after his phone rang.

"Neh, Hong Nim, I'll go now.Have a good day." with that, i left his ofiice. & followed Junhyung. 

 

As i was walking far behind him, i heard his conversation with some one on the phone, which totally broke my pride...He said "I just got stuck with some Fat girl, ~ Yeah Hong Seung Sung nim assigned me to coach her~ seriously, how can she debut like that? omg. The fact that she didn't even greet me back!!" 

I gasped. 

He quickly hung up as he saw me. stupid bastard, I heard it already OKAY! ugh. so rude.

"Oh you are here? Lets go."  he said, as he took my luggage from my hand. I quickly snatched it back and said "You dont have to act nice, Mr - Whatever your name is-. I heard everything. Its my life, so fu*king  STAY OUT OF IT. Just do your job and coach me. Thanks." I said with a frown and walked towards his car. 

"What are you waiting for?? New Year? Quickly start your car!" he was standing there, practically staring at me.

 

The journey was so quiet.. Oh lord, what have you done? Why Am I stuck with such an arrogant freak! ugh, I hate him. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

They Met! Yay! Another Update. But wait~~ is that hatred i smell? Hmm. 

Will update soon! 

Thank you for reading! Comments are loved! <3