The Feeling of Revenge.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

Your Pov 12pm

We reached the place that i was going to stay. Woah..this apartment building is really nice..

There was still no conversation between me and junhyung. stupid jerk. We got of the car & he lead the way. We got into the lift and he pressed (10) floor. I guess thats the level where my dorm is. 

The lift door opened & Junhyung stepped out, I just quietly followed him behind~ 

 We are now infront of this big brown door. 

 

Writer's POV. 

Junhyung was still annoyed by the fact that you shouted at him. He was also  quite surprised  that someone apart form Hara, his girlfriend, could actually shout at him. like that.

He ignored you and pressed the door bell, there were no response. he quickly guessed that the follow trainees might be at CUBE, practicing their guts out. He had no choice but to ask you for the keys. 

without answering him you just gave him the key. 

He unlocked the door and made way for you to enter first. He quietly followed behind. 

As you stepped in, you were surprised to see a well-organized dorm. An acceptable size hall, a small kitchen ,4 bedrooms and a balcony. You immediately knew that there would be another 3 trainees staying with you. Your room was located a little beside the balcony, at the end.

You took your luggage and walked into your room. Junhyung followed you behind.

Junhyung knew that no one was at home. He felt that this was the right time to take some revenge on you. 

He had an evil plan.

 

 Your Pov 12.10pm

 

I took my luggage and set it in my closet. i began unpacking my clothes. I took a peek at what Junhyung was doing. He just sitting down on the edge of my mattress, looking around.

 Yes, this is a typical Korean room setting. Everything was on the floor. 

After i was done. I took a seat on my bed. Junhyung was still quiet. 

After a loooooong day, i wanted to take some rest... as soon as i laid down and closed my eyes? I felt this very HARD pillow hit me across my face. 

"OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! YOU JERK" I Screamed and sat up on my bed! What's wrong with him, seriously!?  Without saying anything to me , he got up from my bed and walked towards the door. 

 

I need my revenge!!!!!!!!!! I quickly took the same pillow and threw it at him! " Ha! Thats what you get, bastard" that was suppose to be said in my head... ..

 

Junhyung POV

 "Ha! Thats what you get bastard"  Did she just hit me? This.pig.just.hit.ME? How dare she? Even call me a bastard? Without any warning, I angrily  turned & walked over to her, grabbed her both wrist and pinned her down on her bed . Her reaction...WAS SO EPIC HAHAHA! I just stared at her.

Wait......did she just blush?....Wait.. No, I guess she's really angry now... but who cares? To annoy her, I then smirk and said "Little piggy is getting angry? Get your fu*king big up. YOU DONT HAVE TIME TO REST. Meet me at CUBE exactly at  1.10pm. 15mins to change, 30mins travel time. and extra 15mins, because i know your big cant make it on time. Understand?"  I tried to make myself clear. She did not answer me, instead, we were having a staring competition. 

 

Not long after the staring competition, i started to realize how close we were......How body were against each other, her face were only inches away,,,i looked into her eyes, they were big and brown, i then looked at her lips....they were just inches away from mine...her lips looked so sof-YAH YONG JUNHYUNG! WTF THE FU*K WERE YOU THINKING!!!! I quickly cut my thoughts and push myself away from the bed.

before i left the room, i cleared my throat, adjust my breathing and said " Don't be late, or else, i will really skin you alive." without turning back,  I left. 

 

Your POV 

 

*Oh my god. What just happened?*  I brought my hand and felt my racing heart... "No way ______ , you hate him. remember that." i softly whispered to myself.. still trying to calm my breathing. 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________

~~oh Junhyung..What was that??? HAHA. If Hara found out? HAHA. OOps! & YOU! ya-ya...You sure hate him...

Ta-Da!! Another Chapter! Sorry for my mistakes~ 

Thank you my beloved subscribers!!!!!!!!!!!! It really means alot to me! Thank you for reading! dont be a silent reader okay? keke. 

Comments are loved.! both positive & negative!

Thank you again!