Have Fun Practicing.....with B2ST?!

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

4 Days Later 11 am 

Your POV 

I was still embarrassed with the fact that, I. I CALLED him OPPA. Ugh. After that day, he kept teasing me about it. If i could? I would seriously BITE his cheeks off. ugh. 

 

It was a boring Sunday morning, I was alone in my room, practicing my rapping skills..I learned that the amount of breath i take in is very important..

I was trying to rap all Junhyung's part in B2ST song. This is my 3rd song, I tried to rap (Fiction) . 

*Deep breath* Dashi mandeuleo bolke uri iyagi kkeut naji anhge aju ginagin ​

Salgacheul pago seumyeodeuneun sangshilgameun jamshi mudeodulke *Breathe*

Saero sseo naeryeoga shijakeun haengbokhage utgo ittneun neowa na naega nal 

Ddeonaji mothage baekyeongeun chulguga eobtneun jobeun bang an. 

 

. I still couldnt do the last part properly. Before i tried it again, I received a phone call. Oh. Its that jerk. 

Phone convo : You red/Jun Purple

"Neh, What do you want?"

"Wanna practice with Oppa today? keke." Ugh. -.-

"Ugh. Not busy?"

"Nope, Oppa is not busy...wanna come over to Oppa's Dorm?" HE IS GONNA MAKE ME A MURDERER ONE DAY.

"Yah Yong Junhyung, I am going to come down there & skin you alive. I swear. YOU. JUST. WAIT." with that, I hung up. 

 

Seriously? a week ago, i was having a mix feeling because OF this guy? wtf was wrong with me? 

 

I got up to change, I wore a simple V neck t-shirt & a long black tights. I took my keys and I left my dorm.

~~~

Knock~Knock ** Knock~Knock

Finally the door opened "Oh! ____ah you're quite fast!, come in" It was dongwoon. I smiled and greeted him. "Hi Woonie Oppa, btw where's that jerk?"

"Hahaha, wait ah. HYUNG!! ____ is here" he screamed for Junhyung~  

The moment he came out of his room, he said "Oh. You came quite fast.. Missed your Junnie Oppa, that much?ke" That's it.  I immediately ran towards him and grabbed his cheeks and screamed "Yah!!! YONG JUNHYUNG! 1st I was fast because I STAY above you , 2nd don't miss you & 3rd? I WON'T CALL YOU JUNNIE OPPA ANYMORE! Arasso!?"  "AHHHHHHHH,Let go out me!!"  He pushed my hands and ignored me, he then grabbed my wrist and introduced me to all the members who were actually giving me some weird looks accept for dongwoon, who was just laughing at the scene In front of him. 

"Let Oppa Introduce you to my boys." I just gave him a death glare..I just warned him didn't I? 

"Guys, this is the annoying girl I'm coaching, ______. Introduce yourselves" He Told the boys.

"Hi! I'm Doojoon, I'm the oldest! If you want, you can call me Oppa. Nice to meet you btw" I  bowed&smiled.

"Anneyong D-Oppa. It's surprising that you're the oldest! I thought Junhyung was" "YAH! We are the same age" Junhyung tried to save his own . Fail.

The next guy, with a cute smile, introduced himself "Hi! I'm Lee Gikwang! Nice to meet you" he bowed. "Anneyong Kiki-Oppa! I like your smile.." 

"Hehee, Thankyou! Junhyung-hyung! I got a compliment!" Gikwang showed off to Junhyung. That jerk just rolled his eyes. 

This guy has a really cool hair.."Hi! I'm Jang Hyunseung! Nice to meet you!(:" he is so cute!!! 

"Anneyong, Janggie Oppa!" I bowed at him. That was all. I thought there were 6 boys in beast? Junjerk was like a mind-reader. To clear my thought, he said " There is a another member, His name is Yang Yoseob. He went to visit his parents today" 

 

Writer's POV 

After that mini introduction, you guys planned to watch some television before practicing your rapping. You were getting along with the members,pretty well. You also enjoyed teasing Junhyung as you would only call s, Oppa. 

As time passed, The B2ST members wanted you to have fun while practicing. So they came up with a competition concept.

Doojoon and Junhyung were the judges. You, Dongwoon, Gikwang and Hyunseung were the contestants. You guys paired up accordingly, you were paired up Gikwang & Dongwoon was paired up with hyunseung. (one rapper + one vocal). You guys were singing songs from all genre. You and Gikwang had a lot of fun dancing and singing together. 

The atmosphere was very chaotic , for an example ; when you and Gikwang were singing, dongwoon and hyunseung would act as your fans. Doojoon being the thoughtful leader and a good judge? He would always praise you for your effort. On the other hand, Jumhyung  would always criticize you for all the small mini mistake that you did. At that moment, after his comment, you immediately barge towards him and started to hit him on his head.

 

"Yah!!! Stop hitting me!! Yahh!!!!!!!!!!" Junhyung screamed and he tried to protect himself form you. 

The B2ST members couldn't stop laughing at the scene in front of them. The 2 older once kept saying that it was Junhyung's fault. 

 

"YAH!!!! Stop hitting your OPPA!" he grabbed your wrist , trying to stop you. 

"One more time you ask me to call you Oppa? I'll really skin you alive..understand?!" After finishing your sentence, you gave him a small but painful pinch...and let him go.

"YAH! What was that for?!!?"    He yelled. Instead of replying him?  You just 'meh-rong' at him. 

Before he could barge back at you, his phone rang.

 

Your POV 

~Ringgg~Ringgg~ 

Muhahaha! God bless the caller! That jerk picked up his phone and smiled, he walked towards his room to continue the conversation..I wonder who...I didn't bother him...i mean...i guess its Hara unnie...Well, the perfect couple afterall right? 

To kill my boredom,  I went to talk to D-oppa. 

I sanked onto the seat beside d-oppa. "Hi Oppa! " I cooed.

"Hello princess.. Keke" he said, while letting out a small giggle.. Princess? Yuck. Ever since that day.. I never ever wore my Disney princess PJ again.. "ermm.. doojoon oppa, please don't call me princess? It kinda gives me some bad memories.."

"kekeke. You mean it was the most embarrassing day of your life? Hahah." 

What....no...I hope not..."Oppa, what.. Are you talking about?" I hope not.....about.....

"stained mouth....sleepy eyes...zombie look....?Hahahah" O.O HE DID! There Goes My reputation!!!!!! 

I AM SO GONNA KILL HIM. I SCREAMED AT THE TOP OF MY VOICE!

"YAH!!!!! YONG JAE SOON!!! I FREAKING HATE YOU!!! COME OUT HERE I SAY!!!!!!!" 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally Another Update!

Hahahah! It seems like you and the beast members had some bonding session. And Junhyung!!! Hahaha. Tsk tsk. Such a big mouth...hahaha.

Btw guys, thank you so much for subscribing and reading! Sorry for any mistakes..(: 

comments are welcome! It's okay if you guys prefer to be silent readers! As long as you guys enjoy the story! (: thank you once again! 

 

 

Comments Reply

@iloveyoutaeyang Thank you! Heheehe. ^^^ Thank you reading! (: <3

@Yong89 Lol! Now it's Jae soon! xD thank you for reading! (: <3