Junhyung's torture......yeah right.

The Painful Dream ♥ [HIATUS-Editing chapters]

2 days later. 9 am 

 

Your Pov.

Ding Dong~  Ding Dong~ 

Ughh. What the hell is that noise?? Ding Dong~ Ding Dong~  I tapped around my bed to find my pillow, the bell was killing me! 

Ding Dong ~ 

Who the is that? Ugh. "Can someone open the hall door!!" I screamed. Is my roommates deaf??? oh..there's no one at home...

Ding Dong~ Ding Dong ~ Uggggghhhh! I pushed myself off my bed,walked to the hall and stumbled to open main door. 

"Hi! Good Morning.." ugh. Jerk. 

I rubbed my eyes and greeted him back. "Morning..why are you here?"  I made way for him to enter my dorm.

Instead of answering me? That jerk started laughing.."What the hell are you laughing at?"  he then took out his phone and said,

"Its an eye candy moment, say kimchi" *click*  huh? Eye candy? What the... Wait.... I rush towards my room to look at the mirror.. 

O.O "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Oh.my.god! Messed up hair, Saliva stained mouth, smudged eyeliner...YOU KNOW WHAT'S WORST?! Disney princess pajamas!!!! "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" i covered my face in an embarrassment. 

"Kekekekekekekekekeke, yah, look at this. Hahahah.. Ottekae...hahaha" That jerk couldn't stop laughing! Ugh. 

"yah, De-Delete the photo! Junhyung ! Delete the photo!!!! Yah!!!" My voice trembled..omg.. Imagine is this picture gets out? O.O NO!!!!!!!!!! 

He fell on my bed and laughed harder..."I-imagine if t-his gets ou-out..Hahahahah" I knew it. This can't happen!! 

I fell on my knees "yah junhyung , please!! please delete it! I'll do anything you want!!" I said it. I have to get that picture deleted!!! I had a plan, once I say this, he'll delete it & I don't have to do the dare..hmmm. Keke. 

He sat up & stopped laughing..he then smirked and said "ha. It's a good deal, follow me" he grabbed my wrist and lead me.

 

Junhyung POV 

She made a wrong move by saying 'she'll do anything I want'. I'll make her regret. I dragged her to the kitchen and open her fridge. 

I took out some lime , tomatoes , milk, soda & peanut butter "Junhyung, what are you doing?" I ignored her & searched for some honey. Oh there is it! I took a glass out and asked her for "Blender?" "Junhyung! Are going to make me drink that ?! Are you crazy!?" her frantic reaction was crazily funny! "yeah...." I simply replied her. "NOOO!! I WON'T DRINK THAT NASTY THING!!" she screamed.

Here comes my motive-revenge "you actually have another choice" i smirked.

"What?" she gave me a weird look..

i took a step closer.. "What?" she asked again. I took another step closer. I guess it was her instincts, she took a step backward "J-Jun what?" Her back hit the wall..I smirked & put my both hands beside her head. "J-Jun" she breathe out. I moved closer to her..this is the 2nd time, 2nd time, I'm THIS close to her.. Our face were so close. I could see her tense up. HAHAHAH. Her face, it was so epic. I finally spoke "I need you to do something." she gulped.. Before she could say anything..

I moved closer and whispered " I..want you..to..look into my eyes and...call.....me..Junnie Oppa.."

"N-no.." she said as she looked away. I grabbed her chin with my left hand  &  I turned her head to face me. 

"Then, I'll show this to the whoooole world...Especially,Minhyuk" i whispered the last part & curved my lips with an attitude manner.

"N-NO" 

"Then? What is this little princess waiting for?" 

My right hand was still on the wall, my left hand was still on her chin, holding it tightly & making her look at me, our bodies were still close together..

She suddenly spoke "J-Jun..J-unhyu... J-Junnie...Junnie op-...Junnie Oppa" before it could register in my head? She violently pushed me and ran towards the bathroom.

 

HAHAHAHAH. Her FACE WAS PRICELESS! wasted!! no one else witnessed that face!! Lol. 

I stand outside her bathroom door and screamed , "Yah! Make it quick! You need to practice with your Junnie Oppa! Kekek"

HA. This is fun. I walked towards the hall and sat on the sofa. I took out my phone to delete the picture.. I mean, a promise is a promise. 

I looked at the picture for one last time before deleting it..I smiled, I finally made her call me Oppa. I brought my hand to my chest..something felt warm.. Just a small warm feeling I guess(?)

 

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Junhyung, Warm feeling? I hope its not as 'sister' feeling!!!!!!!!!! hahah.

 

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for updating it late!! 

Thank you for reading and subscribing it!!!! Thank you so much! 

And also, please forgive me for my mistakes! Its midnight here! heheh. 

Have a great day yall! Good night some! Thank you again!! (:

 

Comments reply : @yong89 Thank you Reader-ssi!! \o/ heheh. xxx