UNNIE????!!!

Born to die

"Ahhh~ Holy Mother ..." I said as I woke up.
It was fun yesterday, we played Lolipop Chainsaw and I felt asleep at Minhyun's
Tired as we were, we forgot shut the curtains and the sun blinded me.
I stood up to shut them so Minhyun, lying next to me, not wake up yet.
As I snuggled back into bed and he put his arm around me.
I wondered what time it was and looked for Minhyuns left arm.
His watch said it was 8 clock. Still time to sleep.
His face was very close to mine and I felt his breath on my cheek.
I studied flawless  face, his neck and his collarbone.
I just wanted to give him a quick kiss, so he doesn't wake up.
I kissed him, he opened his eyes and rolled on me.
"You smart ! You acted like you were asleep!" I laughed and tried to be mad.
He laughed and buried his face in my hair.
"Why are you awake?", I asked.
"You probably didn't notice, but Mel called earlier."
I sighed.
'He already knows...'
"She's worried and she wants you to come back home. But hey... if you don't want to, you don't have to. I like you around me. "
"You are so sweet ..." I said and gave him a kiss.
He smiled.
"But I also be evil ...", he said and I laughed.

"That's your new car?", I asked as I looked at it carefully.
"Yes. A BMW Plug in Hybrid.", he said proudly.
"Hmmm ... black? Why black? You know that I don't like black cars."
"I know, I know. The only ones who drive black cares are Funeral Services, the mafia or pimps...
But it's pretty isn't it? Color doesn't matter. "
"Color always matter..." I said, opened the car door and jumped into the car. We acted already like a married couple.
Minhyun mumbled something that sounded like 'Women...!' and got also into the car.
He wanted to drive... Oh this could be fun... Luckily it wasn't an open roof, so at least it wouldn't be
an aquarium if he drove this car in a lake as he did last time....
He drove while I beside him, pressing a few random buttons.
Suddenly music was coming out.
"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART AND YOU'RE TO BLAME.
YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME! "
I laughed.
"Jinjah Minhyun? BonJovi?", I said and I laughed. I though he'd listen to kpop or
Chris Brown because JongUp loved him, but BonJovi?
"Yes ~! BonJovi rocks! Sometimes... But Sooji please. Stop pressing random buttons! Maybe you press one, that
better won't be pressed!"
I laughed and he turned off the music. I turned it on again. He turned it out again.
"I said stop it!"
"And I don't listen 'to you," I said laughing.
"As always..."
I pressed another button and the cars went down. Did this car just really moved down?
I didn't like those lowered cars, so I pressed the button again and we were back in the starting position.
"Stop inspecting my car, SooJi! You have to pay for it if you destroy something, Jagiya!"
I heard him, but I liked playing around and I was still not ready to quit my game.
"Fine! Go on. Play with my car as long as you want." He said and gave up, which made me laugh.
I broke him? Already? Then I should probably marry him right now.
"Don't be grumpy, Minhyun-shi. Try to relax. We are together and you don't have to worry about one thing!"
He smiled.
"Ok I try. But SooJi-ah. Cut the 'shi'-thing, yeah? You're my Jagiya. Don't be formal."

"Unni? Unni? Uuuuuuunni ~", I called Mel but no one answered me.
I felt a bad because she wasn't here and sat on the couch.
"Why did I come here...?", I asked my wall and buried my face in my hands.
"Grarg!", my stomach said and I followed his instructions.
I went to the fridge.
WOW! Since when we had really something in our fridge? A noticed a box with a note.
'Jagiya! Here is Unni.
Minhyun called me and said he wanted to bring you over later.
I'll be at work and this time for real...
JongUp made the food that you can see here, so you can eat it without hesitation.
See you later
Mel
PS You don't have to worry about the dogs, they are at Jongup's.
Love you! '
WAIT! Minhyun called Melanie? He told me, Mel called him...
Ha! And I thought I could manipulate him ...
With a grim face, I closed the refrigerator and looked at Mel's schedule.
Today, she had to work till 15.40.
Hm.. I had a bunch of time and I didn't want to call Minhyun again. Not now...
I had probably killed him...
I was walking downstairs as I heard voices.
"Thanks for taking me home.", Ren said to a pretty boy.
He had short and also white-blond colored hair.
Ren didn't live here... What did he want?
"Oh, all right. Do you live alone?"
"No. I live here with my best friend and her sister."
"Ok, then I don't need to worry, I guess. See ya!"
"Ok."
"Ren?", I asked and he turned around.
"Noon-" Ren stopped. "Unni," he said finally.
"Unni...?" I asked and frowned.
"What are you doing here?", Ren asked.
I looked at him from head to toe. What the hell was that? He looked... girly!
"I live here... A better question is, what are YOU doing here..."
"Well... You didn't answer the phone and... well, I live here too."
I still looked incredulous. 'BUDDY? WHAT'S HAPPENING?', I thought, and tried to imagine what could going on here.
"Oh by the way, that's Kang Baekho! Baekho and that is Lee SooJi." He introduced us.
This Baekho guy smiled at me.
"Annyongseyo". he said formally.
"Annyong.", I said informal because I didn't mind the guy and I looked at Ren again.
"That's my best friend!", Ren said and I realized not even a bit what was going on here but
I acted cool and didn't sell Ren out.
I tried to ignore that he called me 'Unni' and just acted normal.
Could it be...? Oh no. Forced myself to stay calm.
I took a deep breath.
"Ahh~ Baekho~ Take care of you and drive home safe.", Ren said.
Ren wanted to get rid of him apparently.
"Ok, Jagiya. Love ya." he said and drove away.
"JAGIYA? Why the hell did he call you 'sweetheart' and why are you dressed like an 8-year-old Hannah Montana fangirl?"
"Can I come in, then I'll explain it to you?!"
"Yeah, I heard that this is also your place." I said sarcastically.

"Ok... I understand. You needed money and he offered you a job but only if you go out with him.
And... and... you did it... He mistaken you for a girl and you didn't tell him taht he was wrong?"
Ren nodded.
"... And these things?" I pointed at his chest.
"Ah. This is a stuffed bra. Do you want it too?"
I could feel the blood draining from my face. I ate some of JongUps food.
"No thanks. I got myself..." I said and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.
"Ren, listen...  You hate to be mixed up as a girl and because you need money, you will act like one? "
"Yes, I know... But I see no other way."
I could sympathize with him well. I knew what it was like to have little or no money.
"I understand you." I said finally. "And I'll support you. I mean, I as your Unni." I said
and put an arm over his shoulder.
"I knew that you understand me. Thanks Noon- Unni ...!"
"You have to think about what you're saying. I mean that 'Noona'. I'm not even your noona.
Why are you calling me like that?"
"Because I like it but yes, I know but it's not that easy to address to people different than you are accustomed."
"I understand," I said laughing. "We'll get it. Finally you are now something like my sister!"
"Yah," he shouted and played his indignation. I could read his mind from his face: 'Sister, huh?'
"But just listen, why didn't you ask Minhyun for a job? He owns a lot of Cafés and Restaurants."
"Well... Actually I didn't want anyone to help me but now I have to."
"Don't you worry about that."

"Annyeong haseyo. Nanun Choi Minki imnida. But everyone calls me Ren. Please treat me well.", Ren repeated perfectly
what I told him to say.
"Perfect and in this stuff no one will notice that you're... well... a manly man ..."
"It's just for a while.", he said.
"Exactly the same thing said my older sister about her boyfriend, when she was 16! And in the end she was 30, married to this
guy and had a baby boy with him. Yes somethimes life is fast."
Ren's eyes widened.
"I'm just saying, don't let him hit on you! See, for example me and Minhyun, I've allowed him to kiss me
and now he buys new shoes. What's next? Plans for children?"
"Noona? It's no longer about me right?"
"What, you? Oh. Where was I?... Exactly! Beakho guy, thinks you're a girl and oh yeah don't let him hit on you.
That's pretty much it."
Ren gave me 'the look' and I giggled.
"You will do well, Ren. I'm almost sure!"
"Almost ...?"