Going crazy

Born to die

"When will this idiot finally be here?", Mela screamed and looked at her watch.
I resignedly sat down on the dark stairs. "I will behead him! Hanging! Drowning! Choking! Or worse ....
Castrate him! The guy does not need to come, ", she screamed for a while yet. I sighed.
"Oh maaaaaaan ~ And you look so pretty today! Not that you otherwise would not look pretty, but you know what I mean!"
Melanie babbled on ... like a waterfall ... she always did when she was angry or upset. At that moment she seemed to be both ...
"I'll take a rope and shoot him! Or better ..." Somebody cut her off.
"Or take a gun and hang myself. I know I'm late and I'm so sorry. So calm down, I'm here!"
Minhyun interrupted her. It was dark and my eyes searched for the person of this voice.
"What are you doing here?" Mela asked not pleased.
"I'm the replacement actor.", Minhyun announced.
"Is you buddy scared?"
"Funny. No. He's still working and has asked me to switch in. AND he apologizes!"
Minhyun bowed.
"He begs for weeks for a date with SooJi, then he has it and then he is not here! Men!", Mel screamed again.
"Well, the both of you have a good time! Girl? You'll make it!", With these words Mel pushed me into Minhyuns arms.
By the way, they were strong and warm, and those muscles!
"W. .. Wow ..." I whispered. 'Wow'? Why 'Wow'? In my head, I had so many words,
which would describe what I saw infront of me.
Only a few ex: 'gorgeous, y, irresistible, attractive, hot, cool, awesome, the best I have ever seen', etc.
But I just said 'wow' ....
Minhyun looked at me and laughed. "You're 'wow' too and a good evening ladies."
I wore my pink summer dress with beige belt and my favorite high heels.
"Evening? It's almost night! Wait ... you wearing a suit? Wow... Never saw wear one before... Chic ...
Take care of my girl, allright?"
Minhyun saluted. "Oh ... No piercings, tattoos, kissing or ritual animal sacrifices, ok? Oh God, I only inspire them... Go!"
We both smiled and Minhyun took my hand as if it were the most natural thing in the world and I smile even more.
Mel rolled his eyes and went into the house and closed the door.
"What are you going to do?", Minhyun asked.
"You invited me, so you say what we do!"