Sell your soul

Born to die

-5 years later-
"Agjeoshi ~!" Kira called me and I found back into reality.
"I told you not to call me 'Ageshi'! Why don't you call me by my name like everyone else?" I acted annoyed.
"Yongguk?", Kira asked.
"Bang!" I corrected. Everybody called me by my last name. Bang. Bang Yongguk.
"Hyung!", Jongup whispered & gave us the sign.
I repeated the sign to Kira.
She nodded, took her sunglasses that hung in her cleavage as it always did and put them on. I did the same.
I didn't feel well as I tought about my little girl do such a job with me. 'Nothing bad will happen. I'm always with her..', I tried
to clam myself down.
"Hey, guys!" Kira went into the room and sat down on a chair. I sat on the couch not far from her.
Kira was not Korean. She was German. But she spoke Korean perfectly & also felt most comfortable in Korea.
The only thing that shows that she's not korean is her eyes. Bright, sky-blue, radiant eyes which she always covered with dark
sunglasses. She had also started quite a long time ago to dye her hair dark.
Lately their weren't black but brown.
I was sitting here in my usual look. Black pants, black concrete forming muscle shirt, black shoes, dark sunglasses, red dyed hair &
always trying to stay cool. "Don't just play around.", I said in German in low volume
Some of the guests in the casino heard me, but I attracted no attention. She understood me. Of course.
"What game?", the dealer asked.
I smiled at the question. I watched her lips.
"Black Jack!" Her eyes sparkled. 'Crazy. Crazy how 2 people can be so... similar...? No. Almost the same...! '
NO! Kira is not Sooji.

Cross 7th "Hit." Heart 8th Kira looked up at me. I sat behind the dealer. I nodded. She turned around and looked at Jongup. He also nodded.
"Hit." Cross 4th, Her eyes search again. I gave the sign to stop. A slight smile flitted across her face. "Stay."
"You win.", the dealer said at least 20 times.
"Hey, sweetie. You're new, right? I've never seen you before." An old man approached and touched her on her thigh.
'I knew it! I told her! The skirt is too short! But nobody wanted listens to me!' I was about to jump to the guy and kill him, but
Youngjae suddenly came to me and shook his head. We had one of our famous telepathic conversations.
Me: 'I'm going to kill him now!'
Youngjae: 'Not yet! We can get him! Don't screw it up! Kira is 17 years old, damn it!'
Me: 'Right! She is a kid!'
Youngjae: 'Don't be ridiculous! Don't act as you'd be 100 years old! You are 23!'
With a grunt I let myself fall back into the couch.
After like 2 hours and 5 whiskeys Kira started doing aegyo.
HongKi, the guy we tried to kill, took her into another room.
I took off my sunglasses and looked at my brother, who nodded at me. I took my whiskey glass and threw it against the wall.
"Let's get started!" All looked up. Jongup, Youngjae, Daehyun and a few other people from the organization killed the first people
who stand in our ways. The first shots. 'Kira!', I tought.
"Bang! Watch out, damn it!", Youngjae yelled from behind.
"!" I could barely dodge the shot. 'I have to take care of myself for now!'
"Youngjae!" I yelledcried.
"Boss?" He squeezed out between his lips as he tried to look out of some of these bastards who tried to kill us with iron pipes.
"Go after her!" I told him. "But Leader!" "Now!" I yelled as I shot those who tried to get Youngjae.
He got buried beneath their bodies. He pushed them aside. "Sure.", he said and ran to the room, where we saw Kira and HongKi disappearing.
"Hyung!" My brother Jongup called me. "De?" "We'll try to keep away from you! Go and find MinHyun!"
'Great and where should I look for him please? Should I maybe keep eye out for a light poster with the inscription:
>>Kick here<<? ' "Hey Jongup! If I was an , where would you search for me?"