Flashback

Born to die

He was... I was sure...
"Oppa ~! I want Soju!"
"Are you already an adult?" He looked at me.
"Yes." I lied and he shrugged.
"As long as you pay."
I took a glass from the cupboard and my Soju. That couldn't be. A underaged girl would drink
alcohol and he didn't mind? It drove me crazy and I had tears in my eyes and not only from the strong Soju.
'Ageshi~'
I filled the glass and drank it all.
'If you are him, you'd mind Ageshi!' But of course he didn't hear my thoughts.
"Good girl ..." He just stared further out to the sea and caressed his new Kira.

"AGESHI! Make me noodlesoup!"
He turned slowly.
"Ageshi..."
I stood up. I felt sick and I could not stand his presence.
His hair was black again and his face had aged. He was no longer the Ageshi who I used to loved.
"Are you okay?" He asked. I turned my back on him and walked away swaying. He wouldn't see me cry again.
Never again should he see me cry. I always wanted to be perfect for my Ageshi. I wanted to be perfect so
I could help him... Oh Ageshi ... Let me forget. Let me forget that it was you.

 

From: Melanie Unnie <3
'Hey Soo! Are you coming to the club? I'm starting to worry about you. I know Minhyun and you
want to hang out the hole time but... Please come back home... I miss you. '

'Hey Mel I'm sorry for made you worry. I miss you too. I'm coming home today, I'm looking forward to it.
And yeah, I'll go to the club! I will be there at 23 PM. ', I texted back.

My company was already there.
Zelo, Ren and Aaron. And of course Mela and Jongup helt hands. Mel let go immediately off Jongups hand as she saw me and I giggled.
"You don't have to pretend, you won't be together." I said and hugged her.
"Well ... As Minhyun introduced JongUp to me a few weeks ago, I never thought that he could ever be my brother in law!
Come here, buddy"I laughed and hugged him.
"Mel! Husband accepted!" I said and everyone started to laugh.
"Let's go!", Zelo said and opened the door.
We went back to our regular place. It was a cuddly place in back of the club.
After a while MinHyun and my song was played and Minhyun pulled me onto the dance floor.

I can’t wait, my heart is already in danger
The moment I saw you again, I’m automatic
This kind of feeling is still on and on and on again
In just one moment, I get a flashback to that time again
My love is automatic, slowly systematic,
The answer comes out right away tonight
I go back to that time, go back just as it was
That image is all coming back to me
It’s so tiring that I’m going crazy, you don’t know my heart
Because my heart was hurt, I closed my heart
Turn everything back, baby
 
Bobobo boy I miss you baby uh uh uh
Can you see me? I hope you believe me, bobobo
Boy I miss you baby yeah eh eh
Look at me, come to me
Come back here like the first day oh
Come back here, the one and only night oh
Flashback!

"Wow ... I forgot how exhausting dancing could be~" I said as I and Minhyun came back from the dance floor.
Mel laughed in Jongups arms. I was glad that she had so much fun with a good guy like JongUp.
"I go to the bathroom." I said.
"Wait, I'll go with you!", Mela said and we were leaving.
This club was the coolest and the way to the the bathroom was the best! It was a kind of circular passage
like a subway tunnel with mirrors at the walls.
"Isn't he hot?"
I knew what she meant.
"Yes he is!" I smiled.
Suddenly Mel felt on the ground because a man pushed her.
"Ahhhh ~"
"Aishhh ~ Mela!" I helped her. The man said nothing. He just looked at us with a look of
Disgust and went stormy his way.
"." I whispered. He would have help her too... Conceited idiot...

"Ahhh~ This is really the best pee experience ever, don't you think?", Mel asked.
"Please don't talk that way when you are in the bathroom... I don't want to hear something like that..."
We laughed.
"Sooji-ah?"
"Hmmm?"
"Are you tired?"
"Yeaaaaah~ I think I want to go home." I said.
"Yeah, me too."
"I will go to the guys and tell them we wanna leave ok?"
"Deh."
I went to our table.
"Guys? We're tired."
"Who are we? Where did you leave Mel?", Zelo said.
"She's coming soon."
"Well, darling. I'll pay and then we can go."
Minhyun gave me a kiss and went his way to pay.
After a while Minhyun came back.
"We can leave now. Ah and there's mom.", Minhyun said and pointed at Mel.
"I'm going to sleep very well." I said and looked forward to my own bed. I hadn't slept for days in my own bed.
I stayed at MinHyun's and the next moment I felt sorry for my statement.
Minhyun's it was really nice. He had a big house with a big bed.
Mel and I had a small apartment that we could hardly pay.
Minhyun smiled. I wanted to say something but he stopped me.
"It's all right. I know you miss home."
I hugged him and inhaled his scent. I could have fallen asleep right now with him.