In pieces

Born to die

Obviously, I am alone again. Mel gets our money and the only one I could talk to is Zelo.
Aish, that's boring ... I hope this day will end soon. Everywhere I see happy couples ...
I also want to love.
"Come on over! The guys have money!" I nodded and smiled. A smile that did not reach my eyes.
Mel washed down her guilt with another glass of whiskey and when the boys went to dance, she stole them their wallets, as
she always did.

"Aiiiishhhhh ~" I moaned and rubbed the back of my head. Drunk people all around me. I kissed him yesterday, didn't I?
I forgot. "Mel?" I screamed and looked for a girl with dark brown hair what was probably not the best good idea because almost
all girls in Korea had brown hair. So I decided to look for my friend and Zelo and I called a few times for him.
He shouldn't be that hard to find. He had pink hair and was 1.83m tall, I should find him in a second.
"Ahh ~"
"Jero?" I said and turned to the way the noise came from. "No, it's your other friend with pink hair ..."
"It was hard yesterday, wasn't it?" Mel asked sarcastically.
"You think?" Zelo asked with a smile.
Even though we were born in the same year and could actually call eachother 'Chingu', he was 10 months younger than me
and he loved to call me 'Noona' and well ... I loved to hear it.
"We're going." I said and they nodded. I was afraid to look at myself because I knew how my clothes after a night in the club
would look like.

The morning dawned, but the shops were still open. It looked nice. So peaceful ... We walked around and joked about
the stupid men, whose money we had stolen, as we always did.
"Where are you going? Our apartment is here!"
"As Zelo and I were out the other day without you, we have discovered a new shop! Quite here in our neighborhood!
Minhyun already waiting for us! "
"I see. Do they have noodle soup?", I asked.
"Sure." Zelo laughed.

"Hey doggie," I said as we reached the shop. "What's his name?"
"Kira ..." a grumpy voice said.
"Can I have noodle soup again? But this time 2 servings! Sooji, my girlfriend wants to have something! Hey Zelo! Sit down too!"
"Hey guys!", Minhyun greeted us.
"Sit down, buddy!", Zelo said and Minhyun did.
"How much is it?", Zelo asked.
"1.2 million won." Mel said, clearly disappointed.
"It's fine," I said.
"Yeah .... but we have to take it to pay the bills and buy food! Maaaaan! I wanted to have the new bag of Berry's so much!!!"
Minhyun and Zelo were laughing
"Women and their bags!", Zelo said.
"Yehh! But women and their shoes are even worse!", Minhyun answered.
"Right! By the way ... I still want my money, Mel! I helped you, remember? With the guy who was hitting on you!"
"It's all right. I did not forget it." Mel gave him 300,000 won.
"Well ... now we can only pay the bills ..." I laughed.
"I wanted to lose weight anyways! So I sould stop eating completely!" I said.
Minhyun rested his head on his hand and looked at me.
"Actually I wanted to have my money just to go out with you.", Zelo said.
I had no chance to respond.
"She won't go out with a guy who plays with women as if they were a new 'The elder scrolls' part! Over my dead body!"
"Can be arranged!" Zelo joked and went into battle position. Minhyun laughed.
Mel pulled me by the arm and gave me THE look.
I knew myself that I could not make it too easy.
I nodded to Mel. Zelo looked adorable. As always ... At a time he had blue, sometimes brown, sometimes black and pink hair but he looked
sweet always.
Minhyun was as tall as Zelo and had the same flawless face. Minhyun was a year older than all of us.
Minhyun: 20
Me + Melanie: 19
Zelo 18
"Ok.", I said.
Mel looked at me as if she wanted to say: 'WHAAAAAAT?' But then she smiled.
Mel, Zelo and Minhyun joined a long friendship.
Sometimes I was quite jealous of Mel ...
I really wanted to confess my feelings for him. I liked him! I really liked him!
But I could still not make it too easy.
"Take her!", Mel said.
"What?", I asked, Mel handed me over to Zelo, who put his arm over my shoulder and pressed his cheek against mine.
Mel took a picture. When she looked at it, she smiled.
"You're so cute together!", she said. "You two have a date!" I felt like I blushed, but I was happy.
But would I survive? I hadn't have a date since I was 15! A strange feeling spread through my Stomach.
"Let's go to a restaurant and then go to 'Stray'", he suggested.
"I'm going to go anywhere with you ... As long as you pay!", I laughed.
"Then I went for a trip to the moon. But actually it does not matter as long as I'm with you ...!"
Mel rolled her eyes.
We started to laugh and I forgot for a moment
that this strange, masked guy was only about 10 meters away from me and staring at me.