Going under

Born to die

"Noona! Wait!"
"Palli! Palli", I yelled and ran up the green hills.
"Kira! Wait!" Junhong yelled back and finally came up to me.
"Look! Look!" I pointed to the big meadow, which was in front of us. It was full of red poppies and butterflies.
"Wahhhhh Yeppuh jee ~~", he said and went a few steps further.
We were not older than 4 years old. We walked hand in hand.
The grass was high and I clung more closely to him so I couln't lose him.
When we arrived a small lake, I took off my shoes and held my feet in the cold water.
"We will be always friends, won't we?", Junhong asked after a while and sat next to me.
I looked at the water and had to smile. I laid my head on his shoulder.
"Yes, always." I said and closed my eyes.
When I opened them again I was 6 years old.
"Kira, Did you already do math?", Junhong asked and sat down at the table.
"No, not even begun." I said. I hated math classes... and yeah already in first grade...
"It's not that hard! Look! If you take a cookie and add another one.You got two cookies, right?"
"You're right. You ´should listen to Junhong carefully, Kira-ah!" I turned around and saw... my Onni standing there...
She was beautiful. Long, dark brown hair, gray eyes and a gentle smile.
"Anhyungsaeyo, Sooji-shi!", Junhong said.
"Why so formal? Although we are not Chingus, but you're almost something like my brother in law. Call me Umma oder just SooJi."
Junhong smiled and nodded.
When I blinked again, I was 10 years old and in school.
"You have no mother!", the girl from my class yelled.
"Nobody wants you! Get out! You're a freak! Nobody wants you here! You have blue eyes, different from ours. You don't belong to us!
You are not one of us! "
None of us! None of us! None of us! None of us! None of us! None of us. None of us ...
"Come on, Kira! Palli!", Junhong yelled and pulled me through the dark street. I was 11 again.
This dream I've had before.
A shot and he fell down. Blood everywhere. Youngjae grabbed me and ran to the car, leaving Junhong dying. All alone.
In the car I was sitting next to a boy who couldn't have been much older than me. He had iron eyes, but everything else seemed to be
fragile. I often played with him when Junhong wasn't at home but i couldn't remeber his name.
"Do not worry, Kira. You will forget.", the boy said and the night was like a veil which laid over my eyes.