Kiss

Born to die

"Ahhhh~ My head~!", Youngjae groaned and finally woke up.
"Youngjae oppa ~!" Kira said and took his hand.
"Oppa ~! I'm so sorry! Can you forgive me?" Her eyes were filled with tears. Daehyun has medical knowledges and tried to calm her down
before and said that the worst thing that Youngjae would probably have would be headache but
Kira were still going crazy and stayed with Youngjae all the time and of course I didn't left her side either.
"What? I would.... but..." Kira interrupted him. "Of course you cann't! I am a terrible person! How could your forgive me? I'm so sorry! "
"Wohooo! Wait, Wait!", he cuted Kira off.
"But... Unfortunately I don't remember..."
Jongup helped him. "You ran into Lee HongKis room."
"That's right. And then I felt  something hit from behind on my head ..."
"Well...", Jongup said. "This was our hero here..." He pointed at Kira. She smiled a little bit, but her eyes
were praying for forgiveness. Youngjae laughed. "Hahahaha~ Ah, it was you!" He rubbed his affiliated site at his head.
"Don't worry sweetheart! I'll be fine! My the brain!" He laughed.
"I'm sure you will." A female voice next to me in the door.
"Hyosung" Youngjae said. "What are you doing here?"
"I heard my darling got laid and I rushed as fast as I could to see what happend." Youngjae's girlfriend ed
with him you could feel her love. She was one of those women who express their love different.
"Hey Youngjae.", I said and all in the room looked at me. Perhaps they forgot that I was here.
"You havn't responded to Kira yet. You can't make a lady wait. Not even a lady who knocked you out."
Youngjae laughed again. He stood up and hugged Kira.
"I forgive you, kid! Because of you I was able to sleep long! Alone that was worth it!" General chatter took place. I clapped.
"Fine, we love and forgive eachother! Let's go~ Youngjae still needs to rest, right Daehyun?"
"That's right! Come on, kids!" 'Kids? Did he just say kids? Dude... you're younger than me...! ' But I didn't said anything.
He was the doctor...
"Wait!", Youngjae protested. "You got him?"
"Yeah. We got Hongki.", Jongup said patting Youngjae's shoulder.
His hair caught his eye and he it from his face. "Minhyun is gone...", he added.
I sighed.
"Let's go!" I interrupted a second time.
"You're right, Ageshi!" Kira came up to me, stopped in front of me and told me to come closer. I was 1.80m. I bowed so she could whisper into
my ear. "Thanks for staying with me, Ageshi." She hugged me. My face just started to get red. "Good night, old man!", she said and kissed my cheek.
She disappeared into the darkness behind the door. I was still looking at the floor and tried
not to respond to the general laughter of the other. "Don't all me 'Ageshi'!" I yelled, knowing that she didn't hear me.
"Yongguk has a girlfriend~~!", Youndjae said and laughed. "I just wanted to help her and she knocked me out and what didn't even kissed me.
Consider youself lucky, hyung!"
"Shut up or I knock you out too..." I grumbled.
With hands in my pocket, I trudged up to my room. "Hey, Spudgy...", I greeted my goldfish and threw him his flakes into the glass, which
he soaked up quickly. "You're lucky... You don't have any trouble with pubescent brats girls..." And as for my confirmation
Spudgy swam an extra large round in his glass and for a moment it was like he grinned at me.