Be mine

Born to die

"We should go now", I said, touching Minhyuns arm. He had introduced me to his friends as his 'girlfriend'.
I just nodded and smiled.
He was different as usual. He seemed very proud.
I was happy as a little kid on Christmas Eve.
"You're right, it's late enough! Jongup! Aaron! We're leaving!"
The boy, with the name Aaron stretched, that his bones cracked. "Yeah, right. But we have indeed not seen you in a while! "
Aaron and I had known each other quite a while already, but this JongUp guye was new to me.
"Yes, he's almost never here! Are you already a housewife?," asked Jongup and laughed.
Aaron and Jongup were the same size, approximately 1.76m and had, like all Korean guys, I was ever introduced to,
a flawless face.
Aaron was born in America and went 4 years ago to his family to Korea and sometimes he had problems speaking
Korean but the others didn't mind. Why should they? He was nice and really a player.
He wore his type appropriate clothing. Fashionable biker-stuff but that bad.
Jongup had light brown colored hair, that was not too long and not too short. He wore ordinary things.
White, tight Pants, which Aaron and Minhyun made the whole evening fun off. Well.. sometimes it really looked as if they wanted to
explode, but had they really had to that much?Yes you had to.) He wore a black T-shirt with a white
Wolf howling to the moon. So cool, casual and fashionable, without being intrusive.
Minhyun stand from the table and I did the same. Jongup and Aaron stood up to say goodbye.
"Good luck, old man, she is a good catch! Take care off her well!", Aaron said.
While Jongup patted my shoulder and pulled me close. "We had fun tonight, hadn't we? Take care of your Oppa!" He laughed.
Then Jongup went to Minhyun, to say goodbye and Aaron hugged me without warning.
"We have to do that again soon! You're so cute! Come home safe! See you!"
"Sure! Bye," I said with a smile and waved to them. Minhyun nodded and immediately grabbed my hand.

Minhyun brought me home.
I was so happy to have him. Me with him in exactly that moment ...
As we arrived our apartment on the 2nd floor, we  just stood outside the door and hugged each other for a long time.
Every time I wanted to say 'Good night', I got a weired feeling in my stomach and I didn't say anything.
"Good night," he said and gave me a kiss. Wow that was easy..! I've already planed of inventing a fire, only
to avoid an embarrassing moment and he simply said, 'Good night,' and kissed me and went away!
The butterflies in my stomach followed by a race.
Then he let go of me, thanked me smiling for a lovely evening, indicated a bow and bounced down the stairs.
I stood outside the door. Clueless what to do now. I bit my lip.
We knew each other for 3 years now and I never had more than friendly feelings for him.
Why could one day change everything? That was insane!
I turned, with a smile, the key in the lock and entered my home.
'Mel probably went to bed ...', I thought and decided not to switch the light on.
I closed the door behind me and suddenly it was as bright as day.
"Young lady! Do you know what time it is?"
I blinked confused. "It has already struck midnight", she snapped at me.
"Yes, that is so obvious Cinderella. Why else has the carriage turned back into a pumpkin, but thank you Big Ben!"
Her eyes narrowed, and I looked at her. Green robe, blue slippers, a thalasso-algae mask and
freshly painted, red fingernails.
"Don't try to change the topic!", she said.
"Who would, mother in law?" I laughed.
"Why did you arrived that late? You two were standing quite a long time outside the door..."
I tried not to think about how she knew that already.
"Yes! ... He... We talked..."
She stared at me.
"Hmmm ... look at me!"
"Ok ..."
I stared for a while into her eyes, then she looked at me from head to toe and then Sherlock reavaled his conclusion.
"Red lips, shaky hands, dilated pupils .. You two made out, haven't you?!"
Damn it! I looked down. Denial was pointless anyway.
"You just could've asked me!"
"You wouldn't have admit it."
"I've only told you to ask..." I tried to joke.
Mel smiled. "I don't blame you. I'm glad that you like my brother!"
Neither Minhyun nor Zelo were really Melanie's biological brothers, but they were just like a family
and I was glad to be part of this family. Between them there was something like love. They couldn't be without eachother.
Melanie was only 16 days older than me and still she acted like my mother.
"But, honey, listen! You can't just stray around in Busan, without telling me exactly where you are and how long you
stay away!"
Like I said... like my mother ...
"I think about it next time, I promise!", I said and disappeared in my room.
Mel knew me. I said: '... promise' and everytime I said 'promise' I'd do it for sure.