In heaven

Born to die

"Ageshi! Ageshi! Wait for me! Ageshi... Don't cry, Ageshi ..."
 * Ready kkeutnaejuge Action! Ready sseureojige Action! Oh nunchi bolgeo eobtjanha! Bichi nago itjanha! *
 "Erm .....", I gasped and searched under my pillow for my phone.
 * Ready kkeutnaejuneun Showtime! Ready neomanui Showtime! Sesangi nollage. Niga nugunji neol boyeojwo! *
 "Yobuseyo...?"
 "And? Did you enjoy it?", the voice from my phone was exited.
 "Huh ...?" I was still half asleep.
 "The evening! ... You said nothing as I left."
 "Oh Minhyun" I said, when I finally noticed with whom I spoke to.
 "No ... Nosferatu ...!"
 "Never mind... It's ..." I looked searchingly at my clock that was on my bedside table and looked quite old.
 "It's almost 3 o'clock ... What does my dear belove want from me ...?" 'Dear beloves'? Did I just call him 'Dear beloved'?
 He laughed, so he seemed to like it.
 "Would my darling want to go out with me today again?"
 I laughed. "Tell me ... Do you somethimes sleep too?"
 "Yeah ..." he replied, almost surprised at my ironic question, then I heard his laugh.
 "But only with the prettiest girls. Consider yourself lucky!"
 "Idiot," I heard in the background.
 "You screw up! Let me try it!", Aaron said and ripped the phone out of Minhyuns hand.
 "Sooji?" He asked.
 "Yo!"
 "Don't you listen to thie idiot!"
 "Don't worry, I won't!", I laughed.
"Yes. It's jinjah better you won't. He just wanted to invite you for tonight. We are all at the club, are you coming too?"
"Yeah ..." I answered spontaneously and then thought of my house dragon. "And Mel? Can I bring her? She's my friend."
"The more the better but ... is she pretty?"
I giggled. "Pretty? In a word? Daebak!"
"Well then she should come too!"
"What,", I heard Minhyun asking. "Did you just invited my mother in law?"
Before Aaron could answer Minhyun, he said, "See ya darling!"
"So what? She asked me if-" He hung up. I laughed, looked again at the clock, only to shake my head.
I throw my phone back under my pillow and fell asleep again.

I was awakened like almost every morning. Of first the aroma of potato pancakes, which I loathed and second by *schrp ** scratch ** schniff *.
"Ermm ....." *scratch * *schniff* I looked again at my clock. 11.36! Suddenly I heard a voice and a shadow at my door.
"Ohh no ... She wouldn't-!" Oh, she did. The door opened, and a 4-pound Yorkshire terrier stormed with
Mel's words, "Do your job!", the Bastille. Biene was her name and she immediately took place in my bed. I knew what that would mean ...
"!" Biene was only the vanguard. She was followed by 3 large Shettland-Sheepdogs and also 3 smaller editions of them.
I got pissed, bitten and was dragged by my hair by those monsters.
"All right, I give up!!!" I yelled. Mel laughed and called company again. "Ladies and Gentlemen! The castle was just
successfully conquered. You may now retire! "
The only one remaining was Biene. As always.
"I've heard you have today a date again! Don't you two rush it!"
"Tell me, how do you know that~?"
"I have my sources..."
"Zelo?"
"Yes. Zelo has also invited me and introduced me to a super-hot guy!"
 "What, they came over here?"
 "Yes, they asked about you, but you just slept so beautiful, I didn't want to wake you up."
 "Oh no. Did Minhyun see me like that?"
 "No, no, calm down. He was not in your room. But now back to the guy!"
 "E.. Heh ..." I said, completely not interested in that she describe me.
 ".... And he has this super-cool tattoo on his left shoulder! Tell me are you listening?"
 " guy, a lot of money, tattoo. Marry him. I'm in shower, ok?"
 I gave her a kiss on the cheek and let her alone. I was too preoccupied with thoughts of Minhyun.
 He wanted to see me again and he really called me his girlfriend AND his friends seemed to like me.
 For the first time in 3 years I sang in the shower.

"I will be back soon and pick you up," I promised and Mel gave another kiss.
"Take care of yourself!"
"Will do! And get pretty for your tattoo guy!"
Mel laughed.
I jumped downstairs singing my favorite song.
"Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven ... Never gonna be alone ~ Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven Heaven ~" I stopped as
I saw Minhyun smiling.
"We will never cry. ~ I will never cry," he sang, took my hand and kissed me. I smiled.
"Heaven ...", I ended and we went on our second date.
"What should we do before we go to the club?", I asked.
"Love.", Minhyun laughed and I rolled my eyes.
"Later." I laughed.
"How about we're going swimmung?" He asked, looking into the dark sky.
"Swimmung? At 22 PM?"
"It's summer, we are in Busan! Come on!"
'Fortunately, I didn't put my grandma's underwear on today!', I thought reliefed and nodded.
"Allright! But first ... I'm hungry," I said.
"Noodle soup?"
I smiled and looked into his black eyes.
"Noodle soup."

"Ahhhh ~ It's cold Minhyun!", I said.
Suddenly Minhyun grabbed me from behind.
"Better?"
I closed my eyes. "Yes ... Much better." His body was hot.
"Sooji? ... I'm in love with you."
I looked at the dark sky, felt his hands around my waist and closed my eyes. I turned around and kissed him.
And that should be my answer.
He knew exactly that I don't like to say something like that loud. My motto is always:
'There are things that you can only grasp with the heart. The more you talk about it, the farther away you are.'
I clung to his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
Sooji. Sooji was my new name in my new life. Maybe you have already guessed it, but ... before my surgery
I was Kira. Before: Kira Iwasaki, after: Sooji Lee. Why? Long story, but I also got my treacherous eyes changed.
'Blue eyes stay blue?' Probably not, Ageshi ...
An ordinary-looking Korean girl who speaks Korean and also behaves like one. Well.. ok most of the time.
I pulled my dress over my wet underwear and took my high heels. I gave Minhyun a kiss and ran towards home.
"See ya later Jagiya~"
This strange shop was on my way but I decided not to go there.
Suddenly I heard someone. "Kira! Kiiiiira!" I stopped.
"Ahhh ~ Good girl!" I turned around. Aiiish~ ... the dog again ... I shook off this strange feeling that
in my stomach grew, but suddenly I felt something on my leg and I started to scream.
Only the stupid dog ... I tried to push away, but he my foot.
"IHHHAAAA~ Don't do that!", I yelled.
"Kira, what are you doing now?" The man from the shop came running and grabbed the small, furry Shiba Inu.
"Excuse me? Miss, I wanted to apologize!"
"No problem. I like dogs."
"Kira seems to like them too. Do you own dogs?"
"It's ... a long time ago ..." I said coldly, and avoided his dark eyes. "But my room mate has 7 dogs."
"Hm .. Weren't you recently with your friends here?" He smiled.
"Ah. Deh! Right ..." I smiled too.
"Well then, I hope you'll visit again!" He said, turned and went back with his dog in his arms.
 I sighed and said something like 'Gomawo.' looking sad at him.
 I was just about going upstairs as I heard footsteps.
 "Uh Mela, where are you going?"
 "I'm hungry, maaaaaaaaaaaaaan ~!" She grumbled, and I laughed. Mom in sweat pants and baggy shirt.
 Mel was always obnoxious when she was hungry, I think that's something we had in common.
 "You'll dress up, won't ya? I mean, for you guy?"
 "Oh yes! But I was hungry and don't want my new stuff to be dirty."
 "You will introduce this guy to me, right?"
 "Jongup" she said.
 "Right. Is he your Oppa?"
 "Yes, he would be Minhyuns Chingu."
 "Oh ... I think I know him," I said, remembering Minhyun and my first date.
I thought about it a while. "And I thought he was gay ..." I said.
 Mel spat their cola and coughed.
 "No ... No he is definitely not!"
 I laughed when I saw Melanie's red face.
 "Don't tell me, you two are together!" I said happy.
 "What if?"
 "Then I would be very happy."