Hour of need

Born to die

"Sooji-ya! Do you wanna hang up later?," the voice on the other end of the phone asked.
"Oh yes I do. Minhyunnie~.... You called Unnie! You traitor! Did you think I wouldn't find out? Fool! ", I shouted at Minhyun.
"Ahhh ~ Mianhae~, Jagiya ... Don't be angry, ok? Don't you wanna come to my café?"
I sighed.
"Sure. Unni is not here yet. Should we meet now?", I asked.
"Melanie-shi is not there? What did you do all the time?"
"I helped a friend, but you didn't answer my question!"
"Ah, I'm sorry! Yes, if you already have time, come on over! When will your Unni be back home?"
"According to their schedule at 15.40.", I said as I looked at the clock.
"Good. I'll take you back then, ok? Do you run or should I puck you up?"
I looked at Ren, who waited for his 'white tiger'.
"No, I think I'll find another way..." I said with a smile looking at Ren.
"Ok~ Take care! See you Jagiya!"
"See you, Ahjushi", I said to annoy him.
I decided to call him 'Ahjushi' now at least a month.
I know you just call a guy 'Ahjushi', who is like 30 years old or your uncle but I knew he dislike it when I call him that way, so I did. ^^
"Oh no, don't do this to m-", he said and I hung up before he could talk to an end.
I sighed happily and satisfied with myself and the world.

Ren's phone rang.
'Jagiya, I'm at yours. Come out.
Baekho '
Ren and I looked at eachother. I raised my eyebrows and could not resist.
"You got a fine boyfriend. Your tiger don't even dare to ring the bell..."
Ren was trying to punish me with a evil look but I had to help him so he needed me.
But I mean... Am I right or am I right?
I stood up.
"Don't forget what I told you." I laughed and helped her... him... Ren to get up

"Oppa!", Ren said.
'Ah, he memorizes!', I thought and was not sure whether to be proud or worried.
"Baekho-ya before we get to whereever you wanna go. Could we SooJi take to her namjachingu, perhaps?"
"Ah~~ Araso. I like to help friends in need,", the tall, muscular Baekho guy said and we all jumped in his car.
'He is nice...', I thought by myself.
"Where should I depose you exactly?"
"Do you know 'Shanghai Café', oppa? I have to go there." I explained.
"Ah yes, araso ~ "
"I know. It isn't that far from here but it's pretty hot today, nee ~?"
He nodded.
'If he were not that stupid to fall for Ren, we could have been good friends.', I thought, as he drove and looked out the window.
It was really hot today and I hoped Unni wouldn't have any problems with their insulin.
She had diabetes and insulin was never allowed to get too warm.

"Thanks Baekho-shi! You both have a nice time!" I said waving to them.
'You'll doing great, Ren!' I sent him / her telepathically.
He / she nodded.
"Fighting." I said as the car was gone and I looked after them.
"Who?" , Minhyun asked.
"Aish, you scared me, Ahjushi!"
"Oh no. Please, please, pleeeeeeeaaaase! Don't call me like that!!!!!!", he begged.
"I have to punish you~" I said and giggled as he hugged me.
"Ok~~~...", he admitted defeat. "Come in!" he said, pulling me into his café.
"Holy! JR, what are you doing here?", I asked.
"I work here, sweety," he said, laughing.
"Aigooo ~! I'm sorry." I said and bowed.
"Woooow~ You are now even sweeter than I remembered!", JR said, came up on me and wanted to hug me, when a hand
JR's face appeared and pushed him away.
"Yah," called JR.
"Not that close!", Minhyun said coldly and seriously to JR.
He pulled me closer to him and whispered in my ear: "He's a player, don't you let him hit on you!!!"
He made me smile.
"A player huh?" I whispered back and my hands went down his back and stopped on his beautifully shaped .
He kissed me hungry and everything disappeared around us and there was no world anymore.
"I just wanted to hug her!", The world was back...
"Oh, shut up...",  Minhyun said with a smile.
"JR-shi? What's your real name anyways?", I asked as he made new sandwiches.
"Kim Jonghyun. But I really prefer to be called JR.", he said politely and his wonderful eyes were fixed on me as he smiled.
'Player.', I thought but smiled.
"Aiiiish~ Stop flirting with my girlfriend and do your job!", Minhyun said and JR pursed his lips.
"I talk to you later, Princess",  JR said and winked.
"Look at you! You shouldn't have came here dressed like that!", Minhyun said and I looked down at myself.
"Why not? What's wrong with me?", I asked.
It was the same things I always wore.
I was wearing black leggings, a white, backless T-shirt and flip-flops.
'I knew I'd put on my high heels...', I thought sadly about the criticism.
"Well... You look just too y with your backless T-shirt....", Minhyun said and my world was ok.
"Never mind... Just stay away from JR, he's dangerous! Understood?"
"JR bad guy uh! Full of !" I said, laughing and went to a table leaving Minhyun alone.