Baby, you're the best

Born to die

I yawned and Biene scratched at my door. I went to the door and stumbled over my cell phone charger
and all because of this.... Dog...
I opened the door with the words "You can't be serious..." and Biene entered my room with "Hmph!" and jumped in my bed.
I lay down with an identical-sounding "Hmph" and enjoyed the pleasant chill in my room.
When I opened the door, I felt the hot summer air and I was glad that I didn't have to get up.
I looked at my old clock. 9.23 AM I rolled the side and felt asleep again.

"RUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMS!"
I sat in my bed.
"What the...?" I asked as I looked down on Biene.
Today was Monday... Mel had to work... What time was it? 12.26 Pm 'Hmmmm ... Time to get up. ', I thought and
got dressed.
"Ok Biene... Let's see. Either someone is in my house or the Shelties are trying to cook.
Wait a second... Why didn't they bark? ", I asked and rolled my eyes at the same moment.
"I have a discussion with my dog. What's wrong with you, Sooji... I should check before I'm gonna hallucinating ..."
Mel should get home at 4PM and I doubted she'd had a off-day... So I went stalking.
Someone whistled... a man ... Biene started to growl slightly. "Shhh," I said and grabbed her.
"From the kitchen," I whispered to the Yorky and I could have sworn she nodded to me.
"Darling? Are you done?" Mels voice. "Why isn't she to work?" I asked Biene and she looked at me confused.
'Well... At least we won't be robbed... Well who would rob us, we have nothing. ', With this thought I finally went into the kitchen.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" I shouted as I saw Jongup.
Mel ran into the kitchen. "What? What happened? What?"
"Melanie ... MELANIE! Why is there a man standing in our kitchen....?"
"This is Jongup ..."
"Oh hi, Jongup! I KNOW WHO HE IS! MY QUESTION WAS, WHY IS HE STANDING IN OUR KITCHEN???!"
"I'm cooking." He said.
I sat on a kitchen chair and was glad that he wore an apron...
"Are you okay ...?", Mel asked. "You're pale."
"Let's say... I'm not dead yet... but close to the limit! Why aren't you at work?"
Mel blushed.
"Well ... I'm sick ... you know.? Cough cough!"
I rolled my eyes.
"Why are you like that? You were at Minhyun's for a long time and I didn't acted like your mother! "
"First you know Minhyun and second Minhyun was never in our kitchen!"
"Melanie? Excuse me? You're standing in front of the spice rack. I need to have some.", Jongup said and I looked at him.
Not only that he was and wore an apron, he also wore a necklace. 'Holy mother of god...', I thought.
"Jongup... honey... There are moments in life you'll only make it, if you shut up. This is one of them...
Sooji, I don't want to argue ... "
"Me neither, but I don't want to be yelled by a girl whose boyfriend looks as if he had escaped from a circus
And Jongup. The necklace! Pretty. Or something close to that. I'm gone. "
"Where are you going?", Mel asked. I turned around as I ran.
"Calm down! I will not go to Disneyland, I'm going to Minhyun!"
"You can not show up there again! Are you nuts?"
"No, I'm Sooji." I said, grabbed my bag and slammed the door.

I raced up the stairs to Minhyuns Villa. I didn't even know how I looked like but the looks of the people on the way here
said I looked terrible... I hadn't showered yet and I hdn't brushed my teeth and that way
I wanted to show up at my boyfriend? Well now it was too late.
I rang the bell and heard voices behind the door.
"Yo Oh Sooji! What are you..... doing here ..", Zelo said watching me closely.
I pushed him to get in the house.
"Who was... WOW! Sooji, what the hell happend to you?", Ren asked and it his eyes seemed to fall off.
Unceremoniously got rid of my clothes and I went into Minhyuns shower.
I always sang the same song in the shower. It was perhaps quite clichéd but I loved it.
It was called 'shampoo' and Minhyun loved  to hear it, because he knew I sang when I felt happy.
"I want to be the shampoo on your hair
As I fall down the side
The thick scent of me there
I want to embrace you
If you’ve ever loved another’s fragrance
Forget about them
In a world without aromas
I’ll keep you infatuated with me
If you for no, no, no reason
Make me feel sad
I’ll make sure your eyes sting
But if for no, no, no reason
You make me feel happy
I’ll embrace your whole body
I won’t even let the mirror see your reflection
Covering you with white foam
I’ll embrace your whole body
Making sure no one else can have you
I’ll cover you with me
You can’t get rid of my scent
When I first saw you
I never liked your scent
From here on, forget everything else
I only want you to be covered in my fragrance
Until you tell me you love me
Then our love will already be at the end
When you’ve fallen for me
That’s when even seconds will be too long
Tick tock, you talk, we talk
Our time only keeps passing
I feel like my heart will explode
I hate myself for this
When your wind blows
I’ll be the one blown away
Washed away in your tears
Your heart is perforating
I’ll become your aroma
Goodbye, obvious smell
Goodbye, obvious love
Keep only my fragrance
If you ever hurt me
Or you ever make me sad
I’ll make sure your eyes sting
Making sure no one else can have you
I’ll cover you with me
You can’t get rid of my scent"

Someone knocked on the door.
"Hmmm?"
"Sooji-ya! Are you okay?", Ren asked.
"Ah, Ren-shi! Yeah everything ok."
"Ok."
I just to dry my hair as Ren came into the bathroom.
"Hey Ren, what are you doing here anyways?", I asked.
"Nothing special. We just gambled. That's what guys do." He laughed.
"So you are a boy."
We laughed and he pulled down his pants..
"Does that answer your question?"
"... Unfortunately, yes ..." I said hoarsely and he pulled his pants back on.
I looked at him for quite some time, until we both burst out laughing.
"Come on, let's go," I said, wiping the tears from my face.
"You want to stay like that?"
"Yeah. Why?"
"Well... Minhyun, Zelo, Aaron and a few guys I don't know are out there."
"Oh, ok. Then I should probably get dressed."
"Good choice!", Ren said and left the bathroom.
In the cupboard in the bathroom, I found what I was looking for.
I took a black T-shirt of Minhyun and shorts of mine which were still here and made my way into the living room.
"What are you playing guys?" I asked, looking at the screen.
"Twilight..." Zelo said sarcastically.
"Hey! Don't mess with me... I have the magic power to press the off-button."
"Ok ok! Lollipop Chainsaw."
"Ah ~ I've seen an advertisement!" I said.
I actually had planned to buy it but it was very expensive.
"Hey Yuhbu, may I introduce you to a good friend of mine? His name is JR"
The handsome black-haired boy stood up, bowed and smiled at me.
"JR?" I asked curiously. Maybe 'Jewish Review' or 'Joachim Rainer' or 'Japan Radio'.
"Junior Royal."
I raised my eyebrows.
"Junior Royal, isn't this the new menu at McDonal's?"
All giggled, luckily JR did too. That was a good sign that he liked me.
Minhyun smiled at me.
"What?", JR asked Minhyun and looked at him. "What on earth is happening? Did you just smile?
As... you? Hwang Minhyun? A smile? Are you sure that you are you?
Oh heaven! Don't let the world come to his end! I haven't kissed a girl yet! "
Minhyun laugh.
"Oh no.",  JR said. "He laughs. The world seems really soon to come to an end..."
"Just because I laugh, it means the world will soon be ended?", asked Minhyun.
"Well.. yes... Because.. the Minhyun whom I knew a few weeks ago, was a snob, cold, rude, and had never
showed the world his smile. "said JR but with gentle eyes.
"YAH! Am I really that bad?", He called and played his indignation. "I get the feeling you've forgotten we're friends.", laughed Minhyun.
"No. You're not thaaaaat bad! But if you'll hurt this girl, I'll kill you.", JR laughed.
"Jagiya~! I like your weired friend", I said and smiled.
Minhyun hugged me
"I'm glad." He whispered in my ear.
It was apparently important for him that JR and I would like each other.
Test passed, mission accomplished!