A secret makes a woman a woman

Born to die

-SooJi's POV-
There was no moon that night. It was all dark.
"Sooji-ah! Ready?"
"I'm always ready..."
Yongguk hissed and I got out of the car. When I arrived at the house, he gave me the sign.
I climbed onto the windowsill and pulled me to the gutter on the roof.
I put my headset in my ear.
"Ben, are you there?", I asked.
'Ben' was Yongguk's code name. We had other names on our missions. Names of alcoholic beverages.
"All right, Sherry."
I kept climbing until I was at a skylight. It was Hotopp summer, so the window was folded back.
Fortunately, I had small hands, so I could easily grab between the gap. I removed the rubber seal
to get more space for what I had to do now. I threaded a rope around the window handle and pulled, so the window
closed. With some effort I kept pulling the rope and managed to turn the handle, so I could open the window.
 I had previously taken off my shoes and socks, so could jump through the window with feet.
"You are now in the room of the kids.", Yongguk said. I would have responded sarcastically, but I had to be careful.
That would have been too risky.
'I don't know in which room Himchan is... Crap...! ', I thought the next moment.
So I had to ask Yongguk yet. I just wanted to whisper, as he cut me off.
"Down stairs, down the hall, the left door." I smiled. "Arasso." I whispered and crept down the stairs.
"Everything is calm, don't need to worry."
"You're watching me with your thermal imaging camera, don't you?" I whispered.
"Hey, I promised Kira that nothing bad will happen to you and I keep my promises."
Now I was at the door. My revange was just behind a door now.
"Don't be rude. Knock." Yongguk said, amused and I heard his mouth twisted into a smile.
"I love you, darling." I said and pushed the door open.

Yongguk-POV
The house blazed brightly and began to collapse.
"Sherry! Come out of there! I listened to the police radio, they are on their way here!" I shouted into the headset.
I heard a child crying
"Why did you do that? Who are you?" I heard through the headset.
"Sooji! Get out!"
The roof collapsed.
"SOOJI!!!"
"A secret makes a woman a woman...", she said and walked out of the building like a boss.