Let it all burn, I will burn first

Born to die

-8 Years ago-
-Sooji's POV- (Kira's Onni)
"Onni ~ When you will be back?", my little sister Kira asked and I patted her head.
"I won't be gone for long. Just 2 days and I'm back."
Kira smiled.
"That's good. Take care of yourself, Onni~!"
"Will do!" I said, kissing her.
Yongguk stood in the doorway, waiting for me. He smiled at me.
"I take care of your Onni."
Kira ran to Yongguk and he took her in his arms. He kissed her.
"Kira-ah! Run to Junhong. I told his father, you will sleep with him while I'm gone."
Kira nodded and Yongguk let her down. She took her favorite bag and waved.
"If we, as always, do a good job, we may be back sooner.", he said and turned to leave.
My smile faded.
"When is this finally over?" I asked and he stopped.
"Soon, SooJi. I promise."
Kira shouldn't grow up in the organization and I didn't want to be here either.
"A final order.", Yongguk said and turned to me. My throat was dry but I nodded.
"Where do we need to go?", I asked as I picked up my bag and followed him to the car.
"Busan.", he said.
"Busan? But that is quite a long way from Seoul to Busan...  And with your driving style?"
"Don't be soggy, otherwise you can run!"
I laughed and gave him a kiss.
'He will be a good father. But first we have to leave the organization.', I thought.
"Informations?", he asked.
"Yes please."
"We'll visit an old friend of yours.", he said with a smile and I was confused.
"A friend?"
"Yeah. Kim Himchan."
My eyes enlarged, and I smiled too.
"You always meet twice...." I said and imagined how I could kill him the best way.
Kim Himchan was an apostate and we were sent to kill him.
He was the reason my partens died. He had to die too.
I had plenty of time to think about my revenge, because we had a few hours of driving ahead of us.