Silent Dance

Angel

EXO's Brains

Everyone had finished eating, but I stole some of Chen's food and ate in the car on the way to the company. Why do I feel warmth around my eyes? wae? I can't see anymore!

"Baozi why are you crying? I gave you my food so you would stop complaining." Chen turned around to see my pathetic face that had food stuffed in my mouth and a waterfall rolling down my eyes.

"The food is just really good okay!" This food reminds me so much of my uhmma's great cooking. I feel like I haven't had it in ages, so I guess it's okay to eat more. I wipe my face dry of tears and food just before we head into the building.

"Baozi are you okay?" Luhan walked beside me with Sehun by his side.

"I'm fiiiine!!!" I'm pretty sure both Luhan and Sehun had to back away since I had food spewing out of my mouth.

Min's Brains

All the guys have already started to head towards the recording room. I looked at both Manager Huang and Manager Il-Suk hoping they knew what I would ask them next.

"All right Min. The guys usually take an hour or two in the recording room before they go into some dance practicing. You may use the room until then."

"Make sure you don't get caught." both of them patted my shoulder as they walked away. Luckily inside my life pack I brought extra clothes. I ran into the practice room after I had changed and reunited with my long lost lover. Music~

EXO's Brains

It's been an hour and the recording manager said that it was okay for me to leave. Lay and I are usually the first ones out of the recording studio so we dance together and share ideas while we wait for the others. "Kai hyung! I think I'll take a bit longer today so you go on ahead without me. I'll come when I'm done." Lay put his headphones back on as I gave him a nod. Before entering the practice room I could hear music already playing. There was a girl inside with her hair up in a high bun that was dancing to the music. She's dancing. Wait what? Of course she's dancing!.....idiot. This song was one of my all time favorites, but it was always a more complex beat to follow and here this girl is just groovin' to it like it's nothing. I'm surprised that she hasn't seen me yet. Weird......she's wearing a blind fold. As I moved closer towards her she did some amazing footwork. I tried to imitate it only to knock over a row of water bottles; luckily the music was too loud for her to hear it. Just right then her bun came apart and all of the volumous hair flowed with her body. It's Min. My eyes widened remembering her long hair from this morning. I couldn't help but grin a little as I walked closer to her graceful body moving to the powerful beats of the music. I wonder if I'm supposed to see this. Haha too bad! I might as well enjoy the music too. I danced alongside her and every now and then I tried to imitate some of her really complex footwork. When the music finally came to a stop we were both facing each other. Assuming she heard my breath she ripped off the blind fold and looked at me with astonishment. Hahahaaha she's cute when she's freaked out! I could hear Chanyeol and Baekhyun on their way to the room as she quickly put her finger over . She looked at me with some pretty desperate eyes as she grabbed her things and ran out the other door. I think that means I'm not supposed to tell anyone.

"What the heck are you grinning about all alone in here?"

"Hyung that's pret-tay creepy." Baekhyun and Chanyeol both came closer and started poking at me.

 

A/N: Please leave comments! It would help me out a lot knowing what you all think of the fic. ^-^