The Doll

Angel

It's been nearly 4 months and my skills have grown by so much. Not to be arrogant or anything, but I think I could be put on the same level as the American singer Christina Agwelliera. I've been practicing my Whistle Octave, but I can't control it as well as Cariah Marey. I've actually grown very attached to my voice because it's the one thing that reminds me of my mother the most. My dancing skills have improved but I haven't gotten the chance to just move with the music because our instructor has been having us work on a lot of choreography.

There is a new skill I have acquired though. My instructor had Kwang Sun do some freestyle popping to music and wanted me to dance with him. Most of the female trainees just did their own freestyle which was unmatching alongside their partner's. I realized that the purpose of this wasn't to try and read each other's minds but to feel the music in the same way your partner did and dance as one body.

As Kwang had stretched out his arms I ran my hands over his arm up to his shoulder. We both looked at each other to hear that the music had changed so he pulled me over, and I was now standing in front of him as he placed his hands on my waist and I knew that we were going to salsa. With one hand on mine both of our hips began to rapidly sway to the music. "STOP! Finally some people got it right! This is how you move to the music. Not only were they listening to the music but they were listening to each other's bodies." Everyone could tell that our instructor was somewhat relieved.

After a few days we both could dance together without any practicing. Kwang was very much like myself. He's really talented but also very reserved. A lot of the times we get mistaken for as a couple but we just ignore it because I know we both want the same thing. I admired him and sometimes I think he stuck up for me.

Today's session is finally over. "Min! I have news for you!!" Manager Il-Suk looked like he hadn't had some proper sleep in days.

"Well?....."

"Let's go somewhere more private." We both left for Director Dong's office.

"So what's going on?" I looked at the both of them.

"We both think that you are ready to move forward but the company board is still unsure as to how they want to present you and that might take much more time." Director Dong looked up from his papers and gestured for us to sit.

"What else?" I mean that can't be all they brought me here for. There's probably more to it.

"You will be working with one of our already existing Idol groups. Your skills will not be featured but you will be shown out to the world with the image of a Nanny."

"Wait can you go a little more in depth? I'm not quite sure I'm following."

"We decided that you will be living with an Idol group to take care of them; hence the Nanny image, and we will not mention anything about your talents. You will also be put on shows with them."

"How long will I be doing this for?"

"Don't worry it's only temporary until the company is ready to give you your own spotlight. Until then your new title is "The Doll" everything you do, say, wear, or clean.....we mean everything you do has to be in a way to represent that Idol group."

"Here think of yourself as a doll that has been imprinted on by a brand; also meaning that you are like a symbol or a representation of them."

"We also decided that when you live with them; there will be no noonas there to help the Idols get ready except for when it's make up time. You will take on the figure of a mother....."

"Meaning that I will have to cook, clean, console, and everything else a mother does for these people."

"Exactly. As we decided not to tell them that you are also talented don't be disappointed if you don't get any special treatment."

"I didn't ask for...."

"We know you didn't ask for any but just be aware that they only see you as an ordinary girl. Don't show them any of your talents unless the time really requires for you to do so." Director Dong interrupted.

"I am just an ordinary girl, and when do I start?"

"You living with a bunch of Idols? That's no longer ordinary. You will start in 2 days take the time to go home and pack up your things."

"May I ask which Idol group I will be working with?"

"EXO, we will be sending some information on each of them home with you so that you know who you're working with." O^O whaat!!!

"You want me to live with 12 males!! You do know that I am a female right?!"

"Yes we know that it may not leave a good image but it's not like you will be sharing the same bed. Plus it's completely normal for women your age nowadays to live with men."

"Yeah but not 12 men all at the same time!"

"Don't worry about it. We have people that know how to make things look not so scandalous."

"So you think it's scandalous too!"

"Look Min just don't do anything scandalous with guys and you'll be fine. Here's your information on all of them."

"Fine, and I'm not taking that information. I'm not a spy trying to learn on how to defuse a bomb. If I'm going to live with them then I'll get to know them in a more humane manner."

"All right then, there will be one noona sent to meet you weekly for any of your needs."

"Okay. Anything else?" This is all too troublesome to be handling in one moment.

"If so we'll be sure to inform you. The van will be at your home this Saturday at 8:00 am to pick up your things. OH! and wherever EXO goes you go."