Photogenic

Angel

"Good morning everyone!! It's seems like you all have taken the opportunity to meet Min. I hope everyone is ready because we have a photoshoot to get to."

"Manager Hyung! Is that the only thing on the schedule for today?"

"Baekhyun, I too wish our schedule was that easy, but we have plenty more to do throughout the day."

I quickly grabbed some wedged peep toe heels that matched the color of my brown belt against my cream blouse. Before leaving I grabbed just about anything that I thought I would need as if I was preparing for abandonment in the middle of a dessert. This morning Manager Il-Suk asked me to pack lunches, so I went to the fridge and took out the lunch boxes I had made for 15 and put them in a bag as long as my torso. As we left the building there were two vans and I got into EXO-M's and sat in the front passenger seat with Manager Huang.

"You will also be doing your own photoshoot album today so that the public knows who you are." Manager Huang looked both directions before turning. He was a lot more calm and reserved than Manager Il-Suk, I guess you could say that the Managers kind of matched EXO K and EXO M. I looked up at the rear view mirror to see Kris, Tao, and Lay sleeping yet again. Luhan and Sehun seemed pretty fond of each other as they were pointing out the window and whispering to each other.

EXO's Brains

This would probably be our second photoshoot all together as one. Most of us have already taken our turns for single shots. Right now is Chanyeol's turn and then it will be Min's then afterwards we will take group pictures. "Yah! Kris hyung I just finished up with my shoot wanna go grab some refreshments?" Chanyeol jogged over as one of the hair stylists chased him down with a comb.

"Ooooh yeah! Give me some more of that!!!" Everyone turned to see the photographer moving into strange positions before taking a picture.

"Well you know what they say. If a model can get a photographer to sound like their gettin' it on then they're doing a fantastic job." Manager Huang turned around with a smirk.

"Sooo y!! Tune it down a little will yah! Ohh perfect! Peeerfect!!!" We all piled up behind a screen to see how her shots turned out. Right now she looks really elegant and gentle not like how we first saw her.

"She definitely knows how to use her body like.....like a piece of art work, but look at her eyes. They're intense as if they're speaking another language. This is absolutely beautiful she must have done some modeling with a different agency before." The man analyzing Min's shots on the screen turned around to look at all of us. "If I were you gentlemen, I'd try to observe and learn something."

After the photographer was finally satisfied Min smiled and thanked him. She seemed to have changed the way she carried herself after the shoot. I mean she was so serious and fierce during the shoot and now she's back to being....normal? It was like she put on a face or was acting.

"Kris hyung! Our doll has packed lunch, and I'm starving! Let's go eat!!" Suho motioned for me to come over as everyone was enjoying the food she made. She's definitely something else.

 

A/N: Please do leave comments, so I have an idea of what you all think.....and thank you if you've made it this far. ^-^