Glowing

Angel

EXO's Brains

"Woooh yeah! I love fansign events!!"

"That's only because you love how the girls scream after you do your fanservice."

"Alright everyone wash up! We're going to get all of you to make up and changing before we actually get to the event. Min you will also be dolled up. Many fans are already aware of your existence so from now on you will also be put into beauty care along with the guys."

Min's Brain

Manager Il-Suk said that I may already have fans and if not, today will be the first day that I may get them. I wonder how that works? Man, these fans must be extremely devoted to the music industry to already know about me.

We arrived at a building that looked very small but long with many rooms. All the different kinds of stylists came and collected the guys to ready them. Then two women that looked like they were in their mid-thirties dragged me into a seat in between Suho and Tao. Without even asking they undid my hair that used to be put up in a pony tail. One of the women looked at the other with a glare as they both brushed it.

"Your hair!! There's so much of it!"

"At first, I just thought you had extensions but this is all your real hair!!!"

"How are we going to style all of this hair in time?" The older looking woman brushed my hair out and almost hit Tao in the face had he not had amazing reflexes.

After sitting down for what felt like the longest time I stood up to see my hair in beautiful large, loose curls going down my back. The two women gave each other a high five as they gave me bright smiles.

"Now the make up." Their faces that were filled with satisfaction had now disappeared.

EXO's Brains

After we finished our introduction we all sat down in our places getting ready to begin. It was a little sunnier and windier than usual but the heat had absolutely no impact on the fans' nonstop screaming. Well......what can I say I'm just too beautiful that they can't handle it. One by one girls came through with tomato colored faces from blushing so much. Something feels different today though. I always feel the attention of eyes on me, cameras always facing my direction, and girls screaming my name but today there isn't as much of that. From observing the crowd there aren't very many voices calling out to any of the other members either. I looked over to see 11 other faces with the same confused face as my own. Kris hyung gave us all the death glare to keep smiling because we were still in publlic and fans were still lining up to meet us.

"A-A-A-A-A-AAAANNYEONGHASEYO CHAN-YEOL!!!" This fan was soooo loud! I swear I think I broke an ear drum. She bowed so low that her head hit the table and lost her balance for a little bit. When I saw her face she looked like she was about to throw up or like she had no blood running through her body.

"y-y-you-your doll is very beautiful oppa and she looks very kind too." I just nodded, quickly signed her cd and brushed her off without even bothering to make conversation. She wasn't even cute anyways. My doll? What the hell is she talking about? I looked over to see Min helping the staff organize the gifts the members recieved from fans. Of course, that's where all the attention was at. She looked beautiful with her curly hair laying against a strapless dress that had white clusters at the top that scattered as it came to the bottom. Stars......clearly her dress was meant to coordinate with the rest of our clothes. Surprisingly I never took a notice to her except for when I first saw her.

Suddenly out of no where she got up, ran around the signing tables, and jumped off of the stage.

Min's Brain

Yes, that's right. I am running and jumping in heels while wearing a dress. This is definitely lady like. I had to though; if I didn't no one would've noticed it in this environment. When I finally reached her she was laying on the ground with blood coming down her face. She looked so sickly and pale. She must have fainted and fallen off of the stage. Clutched in her hands was EXO's cd signed by every single one of them. I quickly stood her up and leaned her against me as I looked around for help. A man with the word 'SECURITY' plastered on his shirt came and scooped up the fan. By now all of EXO was looking in my direction as I also noticed that I had blood all over my right side. Crap. I screwed up again. This was supposed to be EXO's event and I only made it into my own.

 

A/N: Wow keeping up this fanfic along with school was a lot harder than I thought! Please leave comments and let me know what you all think. ^-^ Hwaiting to everyone who is back in school!!!