Baker's Son

Angel

Min's Brain

IDIOT!!! I'm so stupid!! It's only my first day and I already messed up! I'm so screwed!! Okay okay calm down Min what are you going to do? You should.......act like nothing happened! Yes, yes smart thinking. The only thing you can do is pray that Kai has the heart not to do anything about it. Alright!! Hwaiting! We got this girlfriend!

After I changed back into my original clothes I walked towards the Managers waiting by the vans for everyone else. "Dinner has already been prepared at home so you won't need to cook anything tonight." I just nodded realizing both of them looked to busy to even hear anything I say.

Finishing dinner, the guys played Kawee-Bawee-Bo to see who would have to clean it all up. By the time they finished arguing about who the loser was I had already finished cleaning most of the table and dishes. Sehun started walking towards the kitchen with a pouty face. "Sehun-ah go get some sleep you've worked hard today." I could see his eyes wondering if he should take the opportunity to break into freedom. "It's okay really, go get some rest, and you don't have to be so formal with me." He bowed towards me as I smiled at his shyness. "Mianhe"

Kai put his arm around Sehun and as they began to walk away he shot me an evil smirk. YAH! What the hell was that!!! Act cool! Act cool. Otherwise he'll see that you're letting him win. I swear when I get the chance I'll ring that bastard's neck out. I finished washing up and got in my bed. This is my first night here......hopefully I'll be able to get some sleep here.

Of course my same mysterious dreams come back to haunt me every night. There's always that same voice singing the same song, not in Mandarin or Korean but Japanese. I always hear it but I can't peg where it's from or who's song it is. OoO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I smell FOOD! It's like 1:13 am who the heck would be baking at this time?

EXO's Brains

I can feel my cheesy smile come across my face as I begin to smell the aroma of uhmma's secret special croissants. I miss her. Momma's boy misses you uhmma~ Sitting at the table patiently I see a fur ball moving across the room. I swear I made sure that the house was sparkling yesterday why is there already a gigantic fur monster traveling the house? It's arms reached up to move the hair from it's face.

"I see you have awaken to join me again."

"I have? Again? D.O what are you doing up so early? Shouldn't you get some sleep? There's a lot of work tomorrow and you'lll need the energy."

"Haha my good friend. You still worry about me like always. I'm afraid I'll have to kill you with my cleaning chemicals again."

"Bwoh?"

"Don't worry! I'll still share my uhmma's delicious pastries with you."

".........so you baked?"

"Don't you remember from the last time we met Fur ball?"

"Yah! I'm not a fur ball!!"

"Haaa! It's ready!! Here take one!"

"Woah! D.O this is delicious! I can taste the freshness of both the basil and mint inside the bread as it all just melts in my mouth!! This is amazing!"

"How'd you know there was basil and mint in the recipe. Only uhmma and I know the ingredients, and she's a famous chef. HaaaaUooooh"

"D.O?.......Kyungsoo?"

A/N: Please leave comments!! ^-^