Morning Lullaby

Angel

Min's Brain

So far these guys seem pretty strange. I mean last night Kyungsoo called me a fur ball, fell asleep on the table, and sleep walked back to his room with an arm full of croissants. It's 5:10 am and I couldn't get any solid sleeping so I decided it wouldn't hurt to start on breakfast. I put together a mix for crepes again since last time Xiumin ate them all before any of the other guys got to eat any. Maybe I'll try putting some basil and mint in to give it some more of a light, fresh taste. Like the croissants!

Mornings are probably when I'm at my happiest, or just wherever the sun is. I love singing especially when I'm cooking. It's almost natural because lyrics just come to me. I figured that it would be okay for me to be.......me especially since all the guys are probably dead asleep. After all I can't hide it all the time right? Otherwise I'd feel like a robot.

EXO's Brains

Gaah! I need to sleep otherwise I'll get in trouble by manager for sleeping too much in the car. Everyone thinks I sleep way too much but it's because I can't get any good sleep at night, so I end up crashing whenever we're in the car. It's only like 5-ish I can still fit in some time. Maybe if I move to the living room I can avoid Chanyeol and Baekhyun's thundering snores. It's amazing how even their snores create harmonies. I sat down on the couch with my elbows resting on my knees as I ran my hands through my hair.

Gaaaah! There's so much stress with being leader especially when we'll be leaving for China again after our comeback. I don't know how Suho hyung can still get sleep with so much to think about..........Woah for the first time I feel like I'm going to fall asleep. I turn to look across the room and see Min in the kitchen cooking. Her voice.......it's sweet. Although the song she's singing isn't in a language I know. Definitely not an Asian language, nor is it English. French?.......

"Duizhang!! Wake up!" I moved just in time before Tao could body slam me.

"Yah it's time to eat some breakfast! Looks like you finally caught some z's!" Tao was the only one who knew about my sleeplessness. Dragging me to a seat at the table where everyone else was digging into crepes I could see Min working hard at some dishes.

"Where did you learn to make this flavor fur ball? It tastes just like my mother's croissants!" 

"Hyung who's this fur ball you keep calling?"

"He's been talking to a fur ball all morning." Chen looked annoyed at all the questioning as he shoved some crepes in Kyungsoo hyung's mouth.

"Haha now that I think about it hyung, Min does look like a fuzzy doll." Suho put his hand on Min's head and pushed around her hair.

Okay this is by far the best sleep I've gotten since a couple of years. How should I do this? It would be weird if I asked her nicely. Alright we're playin' the bad boy card. "Min from now on your singing me to sleep every night." I got up from the table to see her look at me with a confused face.

"Woah! You sing? I want to hear too!!" Xiumin jumped up from the table and pointed his finger at Min.

"She's just alright, and it's the only way I'll be able to get some proper sleep." I walked away from the table to see Min's calm face still doing the dishes as if she didn't care. What the hell? Who does this woman think she is? Did she just ignore me? Whether she likes it or not she will do what I say. This girl certainly is something else.....