Meeting the Doll

Angel

Through EXO's Brains

"All right guys! Now I've already spoken to you about this before but this girl isn't like another noona okay? You treat her like......like your younger sister, your lover, your mother, your girlfriend, your cousin, whatever okay! You get what I mean?"

"Nee...." We all sounded like zombies. After all it was 8:00am.

"Kriiiiiiis hyoong waaaake ooooohp!" Tao yawned like crazy and plopped right next to duizhang and fell asleep.

"C'mon guys get up she'll be here any minute!" It was too late because each of us fell right back to sleep in the living room.

"Oh your here!! Guys........"

"Shhh! If their asleep then let them." I heard a soft voice right before I dozed off.

After about another hour we all woke up to a delicious fragrance. As I walked into the kitchen there was Baozi, Tao, and Kyungsoo Of course.....-.-

"Lay! Come eat dis! Ish dericioush!" Baozi had a mouth loaded full of crepes.

"Who made it?" as he handed me his plate.

"Our Doll did!!" D.O. chimed in. He looked amazed at the crepe as he ate another piece looking like he was trying to determine the flavor. SuHo walked in from behind and stole a bite from D.O. "Weren't we supposed to help her move in?" We all glared at each other.

"yaaah get off me hyung!" Like usual Chanyeol was bear hugging Baekyun.

We all heard a loud thump down the hallway. I'm pretty sure everyone was now officially awake. We all migrated to see a room full of boxes. Then a girl flew out of the pile of boxes and stood on a table holding a light bulb to the ceiling. She was wearing denim skinny jeans and who knows what she was wearing as a top because she had extremely long hair that covered her whole back. Clearly she was too short to reach it because she was tip-toeing and was still no where near reaching the ceiling.

Min's Brain

"Aigoo!......Alright we're going to have to resort to some girl power." I moved my desk next to my bed to create a runway and put a chair at the end of it. I got on top of my mattress that was still sheetless and blanketless as I began to run from one side of the mattress to the other; ran onto the table and landed one foot onto the neck of the chair. As the chair moved me forward in a rainbow motion; with the light bulb in my hand I quickly placed it and turned and then tada!! Of course like usual I always forget the landing. My body was flung into the pile of boxes......as soon as I hit the floor I busted into a ninja roll and jumped back up into a standing stance. With my hands on my hips I couldn't help but shake my shoulders "GIRLS! We run this mothah! Yeah! Girls!"

"WOAH!!! Hahahaaha" I turned around to see all of EXO at my bedroom door. Every one of their mouths looked like they had dropped to the floor except for Chanyeol and Tao who were amused and demanded me to show them how I did it.

"A-annyeonhaseyo!" I gave a 90 degree bow to see them slowly nod as if they were still trying to process what had just happened. Damn it!! Now their first impression of me will be the opposite from a feminine, graceful girl!! "My name is Min and I will be EXO's Doll. I apologize if I woke any of you up while you were sleeping."