S[he's] br[ok]en because s[he] be[lie]ves.

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

YOUR.POV.

i stacked my clothes one by one into my bag. "hmmm.... i wonder how Baro oppa is doing? It's already been 5 days... that was so quick. Just 2 more days and oppa is leaving." I frowned and continued packing my bag.

"Aigoo. It's the day i'm leaving the hospital but no one came to pick me up. SeoYou has work, my car's broken. Great, now i have to walk" I frowned again, picked up my bag and left the room.

 

AUTHOR.POV.

You came upon the elevator and suddenly remembered the day you ran "1000 miles" just for Baro. You laughed at your silliness. "Since i have time, i think i'll go visit Baro oppa"

 

~~~AT BARO'S ROOM~~~

You: "Oppa, how are you going?"

Baro: "____-ah" He glanced down at your bag "You're leaving the hospital today?"

You: "Neh."

Baro nodded slowly: "Arraeso"

You: "Oppa, how was your operation?"

Baro smiled and looked down at his legs "Successful. I can walk but the doctors still suggested me to leave for the therapy"

You nodded but didn't say anything

Baro: "For one year"

Again, you nodded, smiled but yet didn't say anything.

 

BARO.POV.

I told her i'm still going to America. I even emphasized my words when i said "FOR ONE YEAR" but she just nodded and smiled. Does this really mean she doesn't love me anymore? She won't miss me? Not even a bit? But how can that be? It's a four year relationship, FOUR YEARS! she can't give up a four year relationship in just a few weeks.....

 

Baro sighed softly and looked away.

You: "Well.... best of luck"

He turned back to you and looked at you blankly for a while and then smiled: "Neh. Kamsamida"

Everyone was quiet. ~~~awkward~~~

You were about to ask for your leave but Baro cut in

Baro: "Are you sure you don't want to think carefully? ___-ah, it's been 4 years, it means a lot to me and i'm pretty sure it means at least a bit to you."

You sighed and ran your fingers through your fringe: "Oppa, i understand how you feel. But that's just life. It's fate. C'mon oppa, i don't want to argue with you about our-"

Baro: "It's not fate! We chose to be together; it was our choice! And now you can still choose whether you want to get back with me or not."

You were going to burst, you still didn't know what you wanted! You wanted the best of both, but things doesn't run that way! All this time you wanted to forget, you didn't want to bring the subject back up. But now here he is, asking you...AGAIN...

You ran your fingers through your hair vigorously and impatient: "Oppa!" You lowered your voice "I really don't want to bring this subject up right now." He starred with his cute puppy eyes "uuhh... look...."

You bent down and sat next to him "It was really hard for me to recover. To be honest, i want you to stay but i can not let you give up on your dreams. I-"

Baro butted in: "Anni!" He grabbed onto your hands" ____-ah, you are my dream! If you stay, nothing matters anymore. I can give up on my carrier for you. I can give up anything for you, that includes my life"

You just couldn't hold back from this bubbly feeling and his romantic words, you hugged him and tears filled your eyes immediately; You've missed his great, warm, protective body. You've missed the hugs and kisses you guys shared. You missed every single second you spent with him. You whispered in his ears.

"Since you can give up anything for me, i can do that too-"

~~~SUDDENLY~~~

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

You unwrapped your arms and turned around to a familiar face; it was EunMin. You used your hands to wipe away your tears and stood back up "It's, it's not what you see-"

She stormed up to you and WHACKED YOU ON THE LEFT CHEEKS and SMACKED YOU ON THE RIGHT!

EunMin: "YAH! WHAT WERE YOU DOING TO SUNWOO?!"

Baro stood up: "Yah!"  He grabbed onto EunMin's hands "Dou micheso? Why did you slap her?" He glared into her eyes. EunMin pushed him away and turned to you.

You were holding onto your face, it was red. VERY red. Even by the looks of it, you can tell she slapped you REALLY, REALLY HARD. She looked at you evilly "Does it hurt? That's how i feel right now. HURT. That's what you get from touching sunwoo!" She lifted up her hands ready to slap you again, you turned your head around. Her hands almost landed on your head but luckily Baro held onto EunMin's arms.

He pushed her onto the bed. Her hair flew on her face; she looked like a crazy lady.

Baro: "Min! Stop! You don't even understand?"

EunMin removed strands of hair from her sight and stood up slowly, glaring in Baro's eyes: "I don't understand? I understand EVERYTHING! you didn't love me. You only have this girl in your heart! You used me, you told me you only loved me, you told me you only wanted me. Cha SunWoo, YOU TOLD ME RUBBISH! THIS IS ALL RUBBISH! You filthy liar!" EunMin seems to have gotten insane!

Her scary, loud voice suddenly became tender and smooth: "Oppa-yah. Remember that night you spent at my house? Only the two of us? I was so surprised a celebrity like you seems so man on the outside but was so cheeky on the inside." She giggled in a girly way.

 

YOUR.POV.

What on earth is she talking about! Tell me she doesn't mean what i think she means..... Baro would never do that! but....there is no need for her to lie... WHAT? Chincha!! Otteokae!!

 

EunMin continued: "Oppa.... You can lie to her, you can lie to the world, but you can't lie to me and yourself. You know what you want and you know i am the only person who can give what you want. Only i can make you happy. I am the only one who can make you truly have fun"

You eyes detached from EunMin, you turned to Baro and glued your eyes on him. **Could this be true... What they did behind my back?**

Baro noticed you were starring at him, he turned around; trying to explain.

Baro: "It's not what you thin-"

You didn't care what he said. You slapped him across the face, HARD. "How do you know what i was thinking? Or is it because you really did something behind my back?" He opened his mouth, he was going to explain "I don't care!" You yelled at him "I'M NOT FORGIVING YOU ANYMORE!"

 

EUNMIN.POV.

I saw her slap Baro across the face, i felt happy. Baro's definitely coming back to me now. She's going to give up on him. I know telling her things like that will hurt her but i promised myself, i will get Baro back to me.

 

You grabbed your handbag and threw the flight ticket and letter onto the floor: "I DON'T WANT YOUR APOLOGY. OH AND, LEAVE YOUR CHEESINESS FOR EUNMIN, I GET GOOSE BUMPS WHEN I HEAR YOUR DISGUSTING WORDS!" You obviously lied, but what else are you going to say? "I love it when you say sweet stuff to me?" "Don't say those romantic things you said to me to EunMin?" No way! You had to lie.

You placed the handbag strap onto your shoulders and hurried off. As you left, you "accidentally" stepped on the flight ticket and letter. You turned around furiously and said in a sarcastic voice "AND HAVE FUN WITH WHAT EVER YOU'RE DOING TONIGHT!"

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daebakk~~ i get to update again.

Note: *this is not part of the story, keke^^* I only updated one chapter because i started late at night (& i am really tired :'( ), so i couldn't do what i promised: "update 2-3 chapters" (aigoo... i'm becoming another Baro oppa. JOKES! :D) but gojeong masaeyo!! I don't want to keep subscribers and those who like this story hanging, so i will update tomorrow! Yaaayy~ Oh and, it's most likely going to be the LAST chapter.

Sorry for not being able to update more, but it's only my first story, i don't really have that much to write. + the characters broke up in CHAPTER 3 it's kind of hard to bragg on about it.... jeongmal mian~

P.S. if you didn't get what my title meant, it was: She's Broken Because She Believes, He's Ok Because He Lie.   - if you got confused there, mianeehh >_<

Anyways, take care. hwaiting~~

 

HyunMi ♥