The Bittersweet Truth

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

"Here you go"  Your apartment receptionist handed your last shopping bag.

You: "Thank You"

Receptionist: "Are you still going to the movies tonight?"

You: "Yes. Why?"

Receptionist: "Oh nothing. I just want to remind you that it's going to rain tonight so remember to bring an umbrella"

You: "Okay. Thank you!"

Receptionist: "No worries. Have a good night"

You: "You too" You gave her a friendly smile and went straight back to your house.

~~~After Taking A Shower~~~

You picked up your phone and checked the time:

6:00PM - No Unread Messages - No Missed Calls

"Let's just relax before i go to the cinemas." You pulled up one of your bags and searched inside

"Oh! This dress! Aigoo, i love this dress and i can't believe it was so cheap! This is so worth it!" You grinned at your sparkly pink dress then placed it back into the bag and rested it against you on the sofa. "Hmm... what's this again?" You picked up a smooth white shopping bag "Oh my gosh! I love these pair of jeans. It's super stylish! Kekeke^^ I should of bought more >.<" you pulled on a sad face and placed your jeans away.

It took you a while to go through the bunch of shopping bags when you suddenly came across a small, unfamiliar bag:

"Huh? What's this?"  You slid your hands into the bag and pulled out an envolope, you thought it was sent to the wrong person but it had your name writen on it. You slowly ripped open the envolope and pulled out a flight ticket (?!?!?!) "Okay, this is definitely sent to the wrong person!" You thought to yourself but wait, there's a letter. You unfolded the letter and saw that it was from...........

"AIGOO-YAH! What does he want?!" You got really mad. You went into your room and shoved the piece of taped paper along with the flight ticket and letter into your bag. You snatched your purse, phone and keys off your sofa and stormed out of your house.

~~~At The Lobby~~~

Receptionist: "Oh Miss ____ i never knew you're going this early. I thought your movie starts at 8:30?"

You forced a smile and replied: "No, i'm not going to the movies anymore, i'm going somewhere else."

Receptionist: "Did you remember your umbrella? You seem like you're in a rush, i better not bother you. Have a good night"

You: "Yes, "GOOD" night" You repeated after her in a sarcastic voice and left the building.

~~~In Your Car~~~

You where driving with anger as you questioned yourself in your mind. Sometimes you got so angry, you shouted at yourself and made the person in the car next to yours think you were crazy or something.

You knew EXACTLY where you were going; you were going to look for an answer. You didn't understand this guy.

~~~At Destination~~~

And here you were.... You arrived at your destination; B1A4's dorm. You knocked onto their door as loud as thunder, you were pressing onto their doorbell until it rang like crazy. Before you were about to lose any more temper someone opened the door; it was Jinyoung.

Jinyoung: "Annyeong hae-saeyo" he bowed at you.

You didn't bother bowing back, you just stormed into their dorm rudely. "Where is Baro?" You looked aside and realised that B1A4 was in the middle of having dinner.

Baro: *Stood Up* "Annyeong hae-saeyo ______-ah. Are you looking for me?"

You marched over to Baro, grabbed the ticket and letter and threw it right in his face "Yah! What do you think this is?!"

Baro slowly picked up the letter and examined it. "It's-It's just, how I-I say sorry." He mummbled.

You: "Well then you can take it back and stop doing all these things behind my back! I want an explaination!

Baro turned around to face s in embarrassment then turned back to you "_____-ah can we speak inside" You glared at him and then entered his room.

Baro closed the door after him carefully and faced you "____-ah, i'm really, really sorry. Please forgive me for chea..."

You: "Don't even remind me about that!" You looked away and let out a big sigh then turned back to him "I can forgive you for what you've done with that girl but i want a CLEAR explaination of this letter & ticket"

Baro's voice became tender and his eye expressions became soft. "I'm sorry. I remembered that you told me you'll really love to go to Paris to celebrate your 22nd birthday, that's why i bought you the ticket. There's nothing else i can do to make it up to you so i really hope you can spend your birthday happily. I never thought you would hate it so much"

You: "And this letter?"  you yelled.

Baro looked into your eyes "Everything i said in there is true. Please understand my feelings...."

Suddenly, your angry and fierce feelings were replaced by a warm feeling. You looked a way shyly and said "i don't understand"

Baro scooted over to your direction and said "I promise i will never mention any girls ever again. I promise i will never chea- i mean, hang around with any other girls. Any girls other than you." Baro lifted up his hands and slowly held onto yours.

This warm feeling started to get warmer and warmer but then it struck you. You unleashed your hands and looked in his eys "No. You made promises before but you never kept them."

Baro: "I know it was my mistake but i already broke up with that girl"

You: "It's not her problem. It's mine. I just...i just can't seem to trust you anymore."

You guys were silent. No-one knew what to say. Baro was sad and you were too. You have to admit, you tried really hard to live a life without him but once he appeared, you start to miss him again.

Baro: "____, do you still like me?"

You guys stared at each other. "Did he just ask me if i still like him?! What should i say? Yes? No? Do i EVEN still like him?" You were so confused, you didn't know how to answer that question. You've always been a consistant person, one who knows what she wants but this time, you didn't know what you wanted? "Do i still like Baro? Do i still need him by my side?" All these ideas popping up in your mind just gave you a huge headache. You glimpsed at Baro one last time and ran out of his room. You covered your face as you ran across the dinner table. The rest of the B1A4 members had their whole attention to you.

Baro called out behind you "____-ah! Please understand me and please know that i'll always be waiting for you!"

You turned around swiftly and bowed to Baro "Thank you for being such a caring oppa all along but i really don' t know what i want so please don't waste time on me" You bowed goodbye to each of the B1A4 members and rushed out of their dorm.

You ran as fast as you could. You didn't know what to do; you wanted to tell him you didn't like him but when you were about to say that you realised you might still do. As you ran you thought of the times you guys had together from when you first met to when you guys broke up. You thought about all these experiences you guys have been through, all these troubles you guys overcame together the more you thought the slower your footsteps were until you stopped. You crutched down and hugged your legs as you pant heavily. This was so fustrating; your heart was so muddled up.

Someone walked by and saw you. He crutched down to the same level as you and asked if you were ok.

You shook your head from side to side bitterly and took view of his eyes "Can you help me?"

Guy: "Sure how can i help you?"

You rested your head against your arms and said "Don't worry, you can't help"

Guy: "Feel free to tell me, i may be able to help"

You shook your head and asked him to leave.

Guy: "C'mon. You can tell me. I am trust worthy, i promise. And i'm a guy who keeps promises" He beamed at you hoping this would cheer you up.

When you heard him say "I'm a guy who keeps promises" You shot up and scowled at him "Yah! I said you can't help! You know nothing about me! I broke up with my boyfriend and now he tells me he still loves me. I have no idea what i want to do! Do you think you can help!"  You ran your fingers through your fringe in annoyance. The guy slowly stood up and appeared to be quite short. That's when you realised he was only a teenager. This made you feel bad. "i just yelled at my dongsaeng. oops!"

Guy: "I-I-I'm sorry noona." He sounded innocent "I shouldn't of spoke so much."

You sighed and mouthed: "It's okay" and gave the boy a pure, sweet smile then bowed at him "Thanks anyway"

Guy: "It was nothing" The young boy smiled back at you.

You: "Oh and i'm sorry for shouting." You arose your hands and offered a hand shake. The young boy took it and said " I'm okay. By the way I am Jang Soo Ho"

"Nice to meet you Soo Ho. I'm _____"

Guy: "Nice to meet you too ____ noona. You know, i have a noona but she isn't as great as you"

You just shouted at him and he called you great? Wow this guy is really cool!

Guy: "Her name is Jang Eun Min"

You nodded your head and you guys continued the conversation....................

 

~~~Outside Your Apartment~~~

You turned around to face Soo Ho "Thanks for walking me home. I left my car at my friend's house."

Soo Ho chuckled: "No worries. I hope you get your car back"

You giggled: "Hope so. Hahaha. And thanks for the number" You held up your phone.

Soo Ho smiled a bowed at you: "Have a good night sleep noona. I'll speak with you again tomorrow"

You nodded and bowed goodbye.

 

~~~Inside Your Apartment~~~

Receptionist: "Miss ____, you seem so gracious. I thought your movie was a sad movie?"

You gave her a friendly smile: "Sometimes, sad things can turn into happy things" You were thinking of Soo Ho; he is such an awesome guy, you already missed talking with him.

The receptionist gave you a curious smile: "Don't lie! You said you weren't going to the movies."

You: "Then why'd you ask?"

Receptionist: "I saw what happened out there. Who was that guy?"

You laughed and said "That's just a new friend of mine."

Receptionist: "Are you sure? You guys seem SOOOOOO close"

You: "Stop exaggerating! He's just my dongsaeng. Just my chingu."

Receptionist: "Alright, alright. I'll stop nagging you. You shall introduce me to him someday"

You guys waved goodbye. She went back to doing her computer work and you headed for the elevator when suddenly....

Your head was throbbing in pain , you felt strange. Your mouth felt dry. "What's happening?" you yelled out, but you heard no sound. Your visions start to blur and then

BOOM! YOU FELL ONTO THE GROUND AND BEFORE YOU KNEW, YOUR VISIONS DIED OUT.