There's Something Wrong...

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

It's just the night before you and Baro's 4th year anniversary; you really miss him. You haven't seen him in weeks, he was busy with hello baby.

Usually you guys would be talking or texting at this time. if he didn't call or text you, you'll be upset and worried about your oppa but because you understand that he was busy with the kids, you didn't call him, you didn't want to bother him.

You really, really missed him........

________________ *next morning*____________

YOUR.POV:

Rise and Shine. Aigoo~ i really miss baro oppa. i wonder what his doing right now. I wonder if he remembers what day it is today *you smiled to yourself*

You got out your phone, went to the contacts section, went to favourites and pressed on 'Baro Oppa' and texted him:

Annyong Oppa! I know i shouldn't be bothering you right now but it's been exactly a month since we last met! I really miss you, how are you going with the kids? Is being an Appa easy? haha~

Once you've sent your message, you layed back on your bed to wait for his reply.

~HALF AN HOUR LATER~

You grabbed your phone from the bedside table, it was next to a picture of  you and Baro feeding each other an icecream. You pressed on your phone, it read: 8:30AM - No Messages - No Missed Calls

You sighed and told yourself:

Maybe oppa's still asleep. Or maybe he didn't receive my text yet... Stop thinking so much ____-ah, oppa will reply me later.

You got up and went to brush your teeth, wash your face and even cooked breakfast but still.... Baro hasn't replied yet.