Everyone Has Their Own Story

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

You opened up your eyes and turned to SeoYou.

"SeoYou, stay here. I'll be back." you smiled, flew off your bed, went to your handbag and took out the taped paper and ran to the door.

SeoYou: "Yah, babo! Where are you going?"

You: "Third Floor!" you called out and left the room.

SeoYou: "Waeyo?" she was following behind you. You heard her but you ignored her. You just continued to make your way to the stairs.

 

~~~At Baro's Room~~~

Baro looked up; his unhappy face suddenly lit up "____? I see you've got an answer..."

You: "Neh." You smiled excitedly. You walked up to him and held onto one of his hand.

Baro's smile got  bigger and bigger. You held up the taped paper with your free hand, "Oppa" You breathed in "Oppa. I wish you the best of luck. I'm returning this photo to you so you can remember our first date."  You slid the taped ice cream photo into his hands.

Baro took it and stared at it for a long time.

Baro: "So you want me to leave?"

You: "Anni! I don't mean it that way! I just thought that the treatment will be good for you.... mianeh..."

Baro inhaled and continued: "Do you know why i sticky taped it back together?" He looked up at you.

You: "Wae?"

Baro smiled sarcasticly and said "I wanted us to be like this picture...."

What does he mean....?

His smile broke and his head tilted back to the picture: "I thought no matter how bad we've been torn apart. We could still get back together."

Ngaaw.. You started to feel a little guilty and upset. "Mianeh oppa..." you said again in a low voice.

Baro's head was still tilted down so you couldn't see how he looked but you saw him arose his hands and wipe away something from his face; his back hands are watery. He is crying....

"Oppa....." you placed your hands on his shoulders "Please don't be like this."

He lifted up his face bitterly "I'm okay." he patted your hands and asked you to leave.

 

~~~BACK AT YOUR ROOM~~~

SeoYou: "What did he say?! Is he still leaving?! YAH! answer me!"

You: "I don't know.... when you told me to follow my heart....."

SeoYou nodded in interest and you went on "I told myself, i can't be selfish, oppa can't give up his dreams just for one ordinary girl. He has to go to America. When i told him my thoughts, he..."

SeoYou: "He what??? TELL ME! PPALI!"

You: "SeoYou-ah, the last time i've seen oppa cry was 2 years ago when a close relative passed away. And today when...."

SeoYou: "Sunwoo oppa cried?!?!?!?" She butted in.

You glared at her and continued "Just then when i saw oppa cry, I felt like changing my mind; i felt like telling him i really want him to stay. I really would give up anything for him. But then.... my mouth just wouldn't speak? What does this mean?" You ruffled your hair "Aigoo! I'm so fustrated! SeoYou-ah, help me"

SeoYou:"I don't know either? I haven't been in these situations before??"

You: "Pfft- You've dated like 4 times already! Swear you've never experienced something like this!"

SeoYou: "Well......Okay fine. When i was in my last year of senior high, there was this guy i really, really liked. I was going to tell him my hidden feelings towards him but when i was about to; i found out he had a girlfriend. I was really heart broken then. I still remember i was like you; I cried for at least more than 1 week straight! And then after a few weeks, i found out he was going to leave Seoul. I thought i didn't like him anymore but when i heard the news, i was really down. I still liked him. I wanted to tell him but it was too late, he had already left...."

You pulled on an unhappy face, you felt sorry for your best friend. She was always so cheerful and pleasant, you never knew she had experienced something so depressing. But like it's said: Everyone has their own story....

"So i went to his girlfriend and explained to her. I was expecting her to be furious with me but instead she felt sorry for me.... It turned out that he only dated her for her smartness and money and it's not his first time; it did it to MANY girls in the school. It's not that the girls didn't know he was a playboy it's that they all fell for his charm; and that includes me. I thought to myself, HE'S SUCH A JERK, I'M SUCH A BABO. but then.... why waste this time on some stupid playboy? Why hate myself so much for someone who plays with girl's hearts?"

You agreed with her....

"______-ah" SeoYou held your hands "No matter if we're happy or not; time still go and when you don't see a person for a long time, you'll slowly start to forget them. That's what happened to me. It only took me 2 weeks after his departure and i already "forgot" him. If i can do it, i believe someone so smart like you can do it to" She smiled, her smile was so sweet and warm, it made you feel better.

You: "Arraeso" You smiled back and hugged your best friend tightly "Thanks for always being with me. What can i do without you?" 

SeoYou broke the cute atmosphere with a: "I'm important, i know" you slapped her and the both of you started laughing at each other.

~~~Doctor enters room~~~

Doctor: "Oh. SeoYou-sshi! You've came to visit your friend again."

SeoYou & You: "BEST friend" you and SeoYou smiled together. 

Doctor: "Ahahaha, Arraeso, arraeso" He chuckled "____-sshi. It's time for your check up"

~~~AFTER THE CHECK-UP~~~

Doctor: "Mianeh _____-sshi. It seems like things aren't getting any better. I'm afraid you would have to stay in hospital for another 5 days, if that's alright?"

You gazed around "Neh, it'll most likely be fine. Thank you doctor"

He bowed his head and walked off.

SeoYou: "AIGOO~ what a bad doctor! he should of told us what went wrong? Why do you need to stay for another 5 days? What caused the problem? AIGOO, AIGOO! bad doctor! nappeun!!"

You: "Aigoo! Shuush! You can't call a doctor who graduated at a top university bad? I find you so cute sometimes, SeoYou. If the doctor was here, he might of thought you were my omma!"

SeoYou rolled her eyes "Fine i'll shut up :L"

 

SeoYou was right..... 5 days was a little long. What caused this sudden change???