Behind My Back

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

~~~Exactly 2 Weeks After You've Broken Up with Baro~~~

You got woken up by the sunlight; you opened up one eye and found your room brightened up with a happy and warm sunshine. It felt so soothing and looked beautiful. You sat up and stretched both your arms up and led out a great big yawn. You turned around, picked up your pen and marked off last nights date and then said to yourself "Wow, it's been 2 weeks already"

You were expecting yourself to be sad but instead, you turned out to be cheerful and happy; back to being the old you; the you before you met Baro.

"TODAY'S A NEW DAY!" you grinned at yourself. You felt joyful and refreshed.

Once you've finished brushing you teeth, washing your face, changing into your casual clothes and finished eating breakfast you checked your phone; it read:

11:30AM - No Unread Messages - No Missed Calls

"11:30 huh? Still've got plenty of time before I go to the cinemas. Hmmm.. what should i do right now?"  You asked yourself bubbly, you went inside your bedroom to see if there's anything to do. "Nope." You checked your wardrobe... "Uhh! Nearly all these clothes were from Baro oppa, since we're over, there's no need to keep it."  You grabbed the clothes and chucked it onto your bed then turn back to the wardrobe... "Old. I don't like this colour. This isn't in fashion anymore. Old..." You flicked through your clothes and commented on each of them. "Oh gosh!" You went to your purse and checked to see how much you have in there. "2 Credit Cards. Oh, i have $500 cash." Since you had that much money you didn't care if you chucked all your clothes or not so, you grabbed all your unwanted clothes and threw it onto your bed. "Let's Go Shopping!!"

 

~~~AFTER SHOPPING~~~

You skipped towards your apartment block joyfully. You felt so different; during the past 2 weeks you were down, you were a horible person. All you knew how to do was to cry, cry and cry. All you thought about was Baro. Now you looked back and found that you were so silly. "Why did i waste my time and my tears on a person who doesn't even love me. I'm so stupid" You knocked your head gentelly and chuckled at yourself.

You kept on walking towards your apartment block when you suddenly saw a car that looked oddly familiar. "Is that...?"

You walked faster and faster towards the familiar car, you are so curious, you are desperate to find out. When you found yourself standing in front of the driver's window you saw that it was them..It was Jinyoung and CNU.

You were confused, why are they here?

"Annyong haesae yo oppa.Why are you here all of a sudden?"

Jinyoung: "Annyong haesae yo ___ It's been a really long time since we've last met? How have you been?"

You smiled and glanced over at the shopping bags. "I've been shopping. Hehehe :)"

When you, Jinyoung and CNU oppa came together, you guys would chat non-stop, but today, they seemed to be very awkward, in fact they seemed to be hiding something...

You: "So oppa, why did you come all of a sudden?"

Jinyoung was mumbling, they MUST be hiding something.

You: "Oppa... Are you hiding something from me? Please tell me."

Jinyoung: "There's nothing to tell you. We're not hiding anything" He gave a you a suspecious smile.

You: "Oppa!" you got impatient, you called him a bubbly voice; you know when ever you put on a sweet voice, Jinyoung would blurt out everything, but this time he didn't. He just kept quiet. Since Jinyoung oppa wasn't going to tell you anything, you turned to CNU. You knew he was the honest one and he treated you like his blood-related sister so would tell you.

You: "CNU Oppa, tell me please?" Too bad. CNU didn't tell either.

You were getting very impatient you had enough. "Fine. I'm going home." You turned around and called behind you "Annyong!"

But before you left, you heard CNU call behind you. "____, don't go upstairs!" You turned around in curiosity "Wae?" You asked CNU.

Jinyoung slapped CNU and said: "You promised him not to say anything Shinwoo!"

You: "Waeyo oppa? Why can't CNU oppa tell me? And who is 'him'. CNU oppa, tell me!"

CNU mumbled something, you weren't exactly sure what he said but you thought he said something beyond the lines of: "Baro's upstais"

You yelled: "WHAT?! why is he upstairs? In my house!?"

Jinyoung slapped CNU on the arm again and Jinyong ran out of his car and grabbed your hand "___-ah don't listen to Shinwoo, he's speaking nonsense. Baro's not upstairs."

You: "SO BARO DID COME? WHY DID HE COME? DOES HE THINK HE HASN'T HURTEN ME ENOUGH?!" You dropped all your shopping bags and ran to your apartment.

 

~~~In front of the door~~~

You just came right in front of your door when you bumped into Baro; who just came out from your house.

You: "Yah! What do you think you're doing in my house?!"

He scratched his head and bowed at you

Baro: "Annyong ____. Nothing, i just-just..."  He didn't know what to say, he was looking around trying to find an excuse. "I came to return your keys"  He held your home keys in front of you.

You: "Right. I almost fogot. Now if you'll give me MY keys back and leave" You were being so cut. You didn't need to be friendly to him; why did you even need to be polite to a person who cheated on you? You stuck out your hands showing him that you want your keys back.

Once Baro gave you your keys back with some regret, he didn't leave but instead, he started another convo:

Baro: "So...it's been 2 weeks, how have you been?"

You: "Ha! How have i been? Oh i'm fine. My boyfriend cheated on me, i am SO fine!"

Baro: "_____-ah, i'm sorry. I know i shouldn't have done that to you. I'm really sorry"

You: "Sorry? What is sorry going to do? Is sorry going to replace the amount of pain i had suffered from?!"

Baro: "I know no matter what i say now doesn't make up to what i did to you. But i really hope you understand that i'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

You: "You want me to forgive you?" Baro nodded slowly, hoping you would forgive him.

You: "Did you not know how happy i was when i saw you on our anniversary. I was hoping we could spend the day together happily. My hopes were high! But you crushed them! You crushed them Cha Sunwoo! If you want me to forgive you, sure! Let me bring your hopes up high and then crush it down real low. Once you've understood how painful i felt, then i''ll forgive you!"

Baro leant forward to get hold of your arms but you threw his hands away. "Don't touch me!"

Baro: "____-ah please don' t be like this. It really hurts me."

You: "Hurt you? Are you kidding me? In fact, do you even think i care?! You've never thought how much it'll hurt me to find that you were cheating on me, so why should i care about what's hurting you right now?!"

A tear started to crawl down Baro's cheeks, you wanted to wipe it away for him but you didn't. He wasn't there to wipe your tears when you needed him to...

You: "Just leave. Don't make me hate you even more than i already do."

Baro stared deeply into your eyes and you stared into his. You could tell that he was sorry, very sorry. But you reminded yourself "He hurted me. I can't forgive him just this easily. Not unless he knows how much i've suffered from." Then he walked off...

When he reached the elevator door, he turned around to give you a last glance, but you didn't look back. You were standing in front of your door not knowing what to do. Another drop of tear slid down Baro's eyes, his mouth slightly parted, he lowered his head and entered the elevator silently...
 

It took you quite a-while to bring yourself back together. "Why was Baro in my house? Does he still like me? Did he mess up my house?"

As these ideas came up in your mind; you quickly pushed open your door. You examined your house from left to right, up to down. Nothing has changed... "My Room!" You ran into your room and again saw that nothing has cha- WAIT! "What's that?"

You saw a piece of paper; actually many pieces of paper sticky-tapped together on your bedside table.

"What's this?" You flipped the paper over carefully.

"What-How-Huh? Why is this here? Oh my gosh, what is that guy up to now?! Ah chincha, what more does he want from me?!"

Before you could question yourself any further, your home phone rang.

You: "Yobo saeyo?"

Person on the other side of phone: "Good Afternoon Miss ____" : It was your apartment receptionist.

You: "Oh hello! Are you looking for me?" What a stupid quesiton! Obviously she was looking for you. You only lived by yourself, well now that Baro no longer lives with you.

Receptionist: "Yes Miss ____. Someone has left you something at the front desk. When would you be able to pick it up?"

Someone? Left me something? Who could this 'someone' be? What could this 'something' be? Was it Baro? Well, he already returned your keys, there was nothing left he had to give you. So.. who IS this 'someone'?

You: "Oh, okay...I'll, come down to get it now. Thank you. Bye!"