A Day equals A Year

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

~~~WHEN YOU LEFT THE HOSPITAL~~~

Baro: "Yah, do you know what you were saying?"

EunMin: "Of course i do"

Baro: "She could of misunderstood?!"

EunMin: "Well that's her problem!"

Everyone was quiet.... Then Baro sighed...

Baro: "Why did you lie?"

EunMin: "Lie about what? You did come to my house?! And what i said about you being manly on the outside and cheeky on the inside were just my thoughts!"

Baro: "You made her think the wrong way!"

EunMin walked behind Baro and back hugged him: "Oppa, everything i said was true.... That night when it was only you and me, you said you had a lot of fun, right?"

Baro unwrapped her arms: "Are you crazy? Your brother was with us that night!! I only said i love you because i was drunk! Because i thought ____ didn't love me anymore!"

He looked away. EunMin ran and back hugged him again but Baro flung her arms away.

EunMin: "Yah! Why are you doing this to me? I love you so much. I only lied to her because i wanted you to come back to me!"

Baro: "You finally admit your lying!"

EunMin: "Yah! Don't think i don't know you lied to her too!"

Baro: "I have nothing to lie to her about!"

EunMin glanced at Baro's legs "Are you sure?"

Baro looked away with a guilty face "There's is nothing to lie about...."

EunMin circled around Baro: "The doctor who did your operation is my uncle you jerk!"

Baro immediately looked at EunMin

EunMin: "He told me that your operation was successful, you can walk! Anni, you can even run! You just don't want to tell that girl because you want her to feel sorry for you and then come back to you!" She glared at Baro coldy "Aren't i right? Cha SunWoo?"

Baro: "Yah! Who do you think you are? Don't try to black mail me with that! If i told ___, she'll understand me and then forgive me!"

EunMin: "Jeongmal?" She asked in a sarcastic voice "If she was going to forgive you, she would of done that long time ago!"

Baro was slowly agreeing with EunMin, she's right... if ___ was to forgive me, she would of already done so.... otteokae?

EunMin: "You still have another chance. Just choose me instead. I still love you, you know that right?"

 

...................................................

 

~~~BACK AT YOUR APPARTMENT~~~

SeoYou: "____! You're back!"

You tried to hide your anger with a smile: "Neh." And it worked, SeoYou doesn't seem to notice

SeoYou: "Where should we eat out tonight?"

You: "Anni, nae gwenchanah"

SeoYou: "Waeyo? I'll treat you"

You: "Anni, it's really okay. I want to have some rest"

SeoYou sighed: "Arraeso, call me when you want to talk though"

You nodded and headed for the elevator.

 

~~~INSIDE YOUR HOUSE~~~

You threw you body onto the sofa. The words that EunMin said just kept echoing in your head "Remember that night you spent at my house?" You blocked your ears with your hands "Only the two of us?" You shut your eyes really tight. "You said you only loved me" You squeezed your hands and scrunched your hair. "You said you only wanted me" You couldn't hold back, YOU LED OUT A BIG SCREAM!

"AAAAHHH~ WAE! WAE! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME! WHY DID I EVEN BELIEVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?! WHY AM I SO STUPID!? WAEYO!?"

Words still echoing in your head; this is mind-blowing, this is painful! This is nothing but... s-e-r-i-o-u-s-l-y   h-e-a-r-t    b-r-o-k-e-n ! ! !

"If he told me in the first place, i might of forgiven him. But no! He lied! You didn't want to tell me the truth! How am i suppose to forgive him now?"

Wait..."why am i even thinking of forgiving him!?!?!?! STOP THINKING ALREADY! I'M NOT GOING TO!!"

You felt like crying but you didn't... You felt like screaming but you didn't... You were going crazy!

You were too angry to cry... Your mouth was too dry to scream... Your heart felt so cramped up, your mind was so muddled up. Does life get any worse than this?! Otteokae?! You asked yourself.

You tightened your eyes, scrunched your hands up and tried to stop thinking. This is useless! Why is Baro this important? Why does he play such an important role in my life? Can't i just live without him?! His leaving tomorrow anyways. just - spend - this - one - day - without - thinking - and - i'll - be - fine - TOMORROW! you yelled in your head.

You were panting heavily, "Uh, hu, uh, hu...."

 

~~~HOOOUUURS LATER~~~

You picked up your phone: 7:00PM - 2 Unread Messages - No Missed Calls

2 messages? You clicked on it. It was sent by SooHo and SeoYou.

SooHo's Message:

____ noona. Gwenchanah? Min noona told me what she said. I know how you feel, my noona can be really mean and get over the board sometimes, pleaase forgive her. She doesn't mean what she said. Recover soon. Annyeong! SooHo.

Usually, you would of texted back this lovely dongsaeng, but you seriously didn't want to talk about his sister, so you just left it aside and clicked on SeoYou's message:

Annyeong^^ chingu-yah, how are you feeling? "Omma" is going to finish work at 6:30, i'm going to buy you Bim Bim Bap, i'll come to your house at around 7 arraeso? Prepare to eaaat~ kyaaah~

This girl.... you shook your head happily. 7? that's like.... NOW?

-Ding-

Yup! That's her.

You went to open the door, "Bim Bim Bap!" You widened your arms for a welcome hug (like you usually do).

AAAHHH, HOW EMBARRASSING WAS THAT! IT WASN'T SEOYOU, IT WAS CNU..

You immediately dropped your arms and blushed pink "Ehehe... Shinwoo oppa, it's you..."  He giggled at your random welcome and stepped inside.

"Annyeong haesae yo" He bowed "I heard you just got out from the hospital today."

You: "Neh."

-Awkward-

CNU: "Umm... we're leaving tomorrow" He smiled sarcastically.

You: "Arra"

CNU: "Umm... we'll be leaving for a year..."

You: "Arra"

CNU: "Are you sure you won't miss your oppa?"

You: "Aigoo! Shinwoo oppa! get to the point already?" You chuckled.

CNU scratched his head: "Well... me and the guys did a sort of game and who ever lost has to...."

You: "Has to.....?"

CNU paused and blabbered: "___ dongsaeng, BaroStillLovesYouPleaseGiveHimAnotherChance.We'llBeLeavingForOneYear,We'llAllMissYou,ButBaroWillMissYouMost!PleaseGiveHimAnotherChance. WeDon'tWantYouGuysToEndLikeThis!" He finished and took a deep breath.

 

YOUR.POV.

CNU: ____ Dongsaeng, Baro Still Loves You. Please give him another chance- FAEPHEAUPFHNFNEAIOFNEPAFJBNOA- WHAT?!!?!?!

 

You: "Mwoya?!"

CNU: "I don't want to say it again."

You: "You want me to give him another chance?"

CNU: "Don't you want another chance? Don't you love him? Won't you miss him?"

You looked away: "I've heard enough for one day. Please leave!" You pointed to the door.

CNU: "But...."

You: "No buts! Go and ask Baro what his done behind my back and then think whether what your doing right now is actually helping me or breaking my heart even more!"

CNU looked down in ashame: "Mianeh..."

-Ding-

You starred at CNU for awhile then went to get the door.

SeoYou: "BIM BIM BAP IS HERE!!" she raised the feasts, then suddenly peered inside your house "Or should i come back later?"

You: "Anni." You dragged SeoYou in but didn't close the door "Oppa, like you've said, i just came out from hospital, i'm really tired right now. I don't want to think or talk about him anymore. Just...." You sighed "Just tell the members i said have a safe flight"

You asked him to leave. As you were about to close the door behind CNU, he blocked it with his hands "Our plane is leaving tomorrow at 1PM. If you've forgiven Baro then please come to the airport. We've tried our best, just think about it carefully." You heard him but ignored him. You continued to close the door without saying goodbye.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong haesae yo ^_^

See, i updated again, this took me a while, i haven't been writing in days, i forgot "how" /what to write >_< so if it was bad: Mianeh >_<

This was going to be the last chapter but then i thought: It's too less so i made an extra chapter (this one is about the day before Baro leaves to America)

I will continue to update later on the day, DON'T RUSH. I KNOW YOU LOVE IT BUT DON'T RUSH :3 (kekeke^^) I NEED A BREAK TOO <3

People!! I get really upset that i don't have enough comments and subscribers >_< i try my best to write my stories, i even write it late at night and early in the morning, please appreciate it and comment (complements too xD) and subscribe!! :3 Kamsamida ♥

NEH~ my friends and some readers gave me opinions like: "Don't let Baro go to America!!" "Make it a Happy Ending!!" "She should forgive Baro!!" "EunMin is so mean, show some of her kind side!!" etc... Please be patient, it may surprise you in the last chapter ♥

Anyways, i'll be updating later so please look out for it. HWAITING ~~ ♥

 

HyunMi