Who Is She?

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

You were admiring the photo of you and Baro feeding each other icecream when you noticed it was exactly 45 minutes since he last texted you and it made you worry again...

Did he forget about our date already? You asked yourself but before you could think of other silly stuff, your phone buzzed

Baro: Come down, i'm at the lobby.

You shoved the picture, your purse, phone and keys into your handbag and ran out of your appartment. When you were in the elevator you were thinking of all sorts of cute stuff you guys might do today.

*Ding* The elevator has reached the lobby, you stepped out nervously, after all, it's been a month since you last seen your oppa, obviously you were kind of shy to see him again.

You looked around, searching for Baro and suddenly you saw someone waving a hand up in the air:

IT WAS BARO OPPA!

You ran over immediately, and wrapped your arms around his neck "Oppa, i missed you so much!" He unwrapped your arms and held onto one of your hands"Lets go."  He sounded like he was in a rush; a very big rush...

"Oppa, are you okay? Why are you in such a rush?" You asked.

"No, no.. i'm not rushing." He mummbled as he looked around as if he was being "stalked" by someone.

"Oppa are you sure?" You asked, you were getting more worried about him.

~~~AND OUT OF NO-WHERE, YOU HEARD ANOTHER LADIES VOICE, SHE SEEMS TO BE SHOUTING AT YOU AND BARO~~~

Girl: "Yah! Cha Sunwoo! I've been calling you since last week, why haven't you been answering?!"

You were so confused. First, you're boyfriend has been acting so strangly and now there's this stranger yelling at your boyfriend. LIKE, WHAT IS GOING ON?

Girl: "Yah! Cha Sunwoo, who's that girl, why are you holding her hand?"

Once she's said that, Baro immediately let go of your hand and ran over to her

Baro: "Yah. Don't start stuff right now. I'm sorry i didn't call you back but can you please leave. I'll text you later"

Girl: "Why do you want me to leave so much? Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?"

 

oh, so it was just Baro oppa's friend, okay, guess there's nothing to be afraid of... or is there something more about this girl? Baro seems like he doesn't want to introduce me to her. Then should i just introduce myself to her...

 

Baro: "Just leave! I promise i'll call you back tonight."

You could hear Baro whispering to her...

You: "Ummm... actually, i am his girlfiriend."

When Baro heard that, he covered his face with his hands as if he didn't want that girl to know who you were.

That girl pushed Baro aside and yelled at you,

Girl: Oh, so you were Baro oppa's ex. Well let me tell you what, you can leave him. He doesn't love you anymore. He's with someone so much better than you and that someone would be me. She gave you a death stare hinting to you that she wanted you to go away.

You were so shoked, Is this some what a joke or is this girl serious? You ignored her and turned to Baro.

You: Oppa, is what she saying true?

Baro stumbled, he had trouble find the right words. "I, I, um.. She's...."

Girl: "Oh geez, you're such a pappo! I am his girlfriend. Look, it's not my fault he likes me instead of you, so let me advice you to just give up on Sunwoo and go find someone else, coz your relationship is over and mine's just started and i don't want it to end. I love him and he loves me, end of story!

You: *turned to Baro* Oppa, is what she saying true?"

Baro still couldn't find the right words to say all he said was to tell the girl to go away. He looked guilty, he WAS guilty...

At this moment, your head ached, your heart hurted, it was painful to accept the fact that your boyfriend didn't love you anymore and went with another girl. Tears filled your eyes. You didn't know what to do, you just stared at Baro with a mixture of feelings, you hated him but at the same time you loved him. You didn't want to see him and this girl but at the same time you wanted him to be there for you. You were confused....

Baro walked to the girl and you could hear him whisper to her:

"Get in my car now."

When the girl left, Baro walked up to you. He raised up his thumb trying to wipe away your running tears, but at this moment you pushed him away from you with great forced which almost made him fall. You yelled:

Don't touch me! I don't know you! I don't want to know you! Cha Sunwoo-ah, you've changed... you've changed a lot. Do you still remember what you promised me on our first date? You promised me you'll never leave me, you promised me you'll never make me cry, you promised me you'll never let anyone affect our relationship. Too bad, i guess you've forgottened everything you promised me.

You reached into your bag and took out the photo, you placed it in front of his face allowing him to recall the memories.

Right now, you could see that Baro's eyes had started to get red and his voice was starting to shake: We took that photo on our first date and you still have it?

You: Well it doesn't matter anymore because... *You teared up the paper, the more you teared the more painful your heart felt, it felt like you were ripping out all the memories of you and Baro. Once you've stop ripping, you chucked the pieces on the floor and leaned towards his ears and told him*

...because we're over.

You leaned back and came back to your original positon

Sunwoo-ah, treat that girl better than the way you have treated me...

You took a deap breath and walked away.