He Finally Texts Back

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

You sat on the sofa getting more and more worried, you're thinking of stupid things:

Does Baro oppa not care about me anymore?

Did Baro oppa forget it was our 4th year anniversary?

I wonder what he's doing right now... who is he with? I really miss my baro oppa, i wonder if he misses me...

All these crazy thoughts made you get more and more scared and upset, you couldn't hold your tears back... it started crawling down your hot cheeks...

But just at that moment your phone buzzed, you picked up your phone and it read:

10:30AM - 1 Unread Message - No Missed Calls

You pressed on the '1 unread message' and found it was sent by baro so you quickly wiped your tears away from your vision and pressed on the message.

Baro: Annyong. Good Morning, I didn't reply before because i was busy. Sorry. Yeah, it's been a month... Anyways, why did you text me all of a sudden?

 

YOUR.POV:

Is he serious? "Why did you text me all of a sudden?" Does this mean he forgot what day it is today?!

You were angry and disappointed but you didn't want to shout at him, after-all, he was really busy with Hello Baby, so you just texted back:

Oppa, it's our 4th Year Anniversary Today :) ~~

It took Baro about 2 minutes to reply, you were expecting him to say something sweet (like he usually does) or at least say "Happy 4th Year Anniversary" but instead, all he wrote was:

Ok.

You felt even more disapointing after reading that "MESSAGE" but again; you didn't want to start a fight with him so you texted him back:

I was thinking if you want to go anywhere. You've been so busy recently, we haven't been talking in weeks. You know, I really miss you.

You thought that it will take him awhile to text back so you got up and go change, just in case baro says he wants to go out with you (well obviously he would, it's your anniversary, he wouldn't want to make his girlfriend unhappy)

Minutes later you came back to find your phone with another '1 unread message'

You clicked on it, it was from baro and it read:

Ok. where do you want to go?

Now, you weren't just disapointed you were also mad, very mad. "OK. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO GO? seriously? He didn't even say he missed me! Not even a "happy anniversary?!"

You ignored his text and ran to your room.

You started to punch your pillow...

Chincha, this oppa, he drives me crazy! sometimes he's sweet and caring but at times he can really make me so mad!

The more you thought, the harder you punched.

After realeasing all your stress, you scrunched up your hands, took a big breath, held it in for a few seconds and realeased your breath as you realeased your fist. It felt better. You went back to the sofa, picked up your phone and texted him:

Up to you oppa, i'll go anywhere you go :)

Moments later, Baro texted you back and this convo continued:

Baro: Let's go to the cinemas.

You: But oppa, we've been to the movies for our 2nd & 3rd year anniversarys, do you want to go somewhere else?

Baro: You asked me to choose. Why don't you want to go to the cinema anyways, do you find it boring?

You: Anni, it's always fun with baro oppa around :)

Baro: Good, then we're going to the cinemas. I'll come pick you up in half an hour.

You: OKAY! saranghae oppa

 

....After you've sent that message, you were expecting a reply from him saying he loves you too (or something beyond those lines) but it's been 10 minutes and he sitll hasen't reply...