It All Happened Because Of... Me?

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

Your eyes twitched and slowly opened. "Uhh. Why do i feel so weak?" You gazed around your area, you saw Seoyou "Chingu, why are you here? I thought you're suppose to be working and... where am i?"

"I was going to continue my computer work but then i heard a loud thump. I immediately turned around and saw you lieing on the floor so i called the ambulance. You're in the hospital right now." Seoyou explained

You nodded and closed your eyes. "What happened?"

Seoyou: "The doctors said you've caught a cold"

You: "A cold? But i didn't go anywhere?"

Seoyou: "You're such a babo. I reminded you to bring an umbrella but you didn't! The doctors said you caught a cold from the rain and because your body doesn't have enough antioxidants your little cold became a fever! You better get some rest!"

You: "Aigoo, chingu-yah, you talk so much. I get it already." You joked. And then you remembered. You looked around for your phone; it was resting on the table beside the bed. You grabbed it and checked:

3:00PM - 2 Unread Messages - 1 Missed Call

You: "Chingu. How long have i been sleeping for?"

Seoyou: "Since last night"

You pressed on the 1 missed call and surprisingly, it was from Soo Ho.

You then clicked on the 2 unread messages and again, it was from Soo Ho.

You: "Did you give Soo Ho my number?"

Seoyou: "Soo Ho? Who's Soo- Oh! yep." She nodded gracefully.

 

SooHo's message:

Noona! I forgot to ask for your number so i asked your apartment receptionist for it! That's okay yeah? :)

You smiled at your phone and whispered: Of course it's okay.

Seoyou: "Wae? Speak up."

You ignored her and read the other message:

Noona! You didn't answer my call this morning, gwaenchanh? I heard you went to hospital! Get better soon for whatever reason! And please reply as soon as possible! :) Annyeong!

You giggled at Soo Ho's cute message. "He's so cute."

Seoyou smiled mysteriously: "Who? Your Soo Ho dongsaengie?!" She said in a high pitched voice.

You slapped her lightly and said "Chincha! You have such good imagination. For the last time, we're just friends!"

Seoyou: "Arraeso" She held up her hands in an OK sign "I'll stop"

You took your eyes off Seoyou and went back to your phone to text Soo Ho

Chingu, gwaenchanah-yo! Thanks for your concern. The doctors said i had a slight fever i should be fine soon. I'm at my local hospital right now. What are you doing?

It didn't take Soo Ho long before he replied:

Annyeong haesae-yo noona! A fever is bad, i hope you get well soon. I'm not doing much, can i come visit you with my noona?

Seoyou peaked behind and read your message and suddenly yelled out:

"Wahh~ He's such a sweet guy. Take your chances chingu!!"

You slapped her softly on the cheeks for scaring you and pushed her back to her seat. "Don't be rude!" You giggled.

"Arraeso, it would be great if i get to meet your noona. Come visit me whenever you want :)"

 

~~~20 Minutes Later~~~

Soo Ho appeared at your door and seems to be quite happy to see you again "Noona! Are you feeling alright?" He ran straight to you.

Seoyou whispered in your ear: "Are you sure you're not more than a noona to him?" She giggled and sat back down.

You glared at her in annoyance then turned back to Soo Ho "Yes i'm feeling alright, thank you. Where is your noona?"

Soo Ho: "Oh she's here."  The girl stepped into the room and you realized, it was her...

Soo Ho: "Meet my noona, Eun Min"

Eun Min had the same thought as you, her cheerful face became dull and scary. She walked over to you and gave you a great big smack on the face!

Soo Ho: "Noona! What are you doing!?"

Eun Min grabbed her little brothers hand and said "Soo Ho, i don't want you to be around this girl anymore. Do you understand!"

Soo Ho: "Waeyo!? What's wrong with _____ noona?"

Eun Min: "Oh what's wrong with her? Everything! Everything from head to toe! I said you are NOT to be with her anymore. UNDERSTAND!"

Seoyou butted in: "Excuse me but your brother is old enough to make his own decisions"

Eun Min: "Who do you think you are?! Am i talking to you right now!"

Soo Ho released his arms from his sisters harsh grip. "Noona! She's right! I can make my own decisions!"

Eun Min: "So you're going to listen to some strangers instead of your noona?!" She stared at him evily. "You get back in my car this instant!"

Soo Ho looked away in disbelief.

You: "Yah! Do you think you have to rights to start a fight now?!"

Eun Min: "Excuse me!?!?! Baro broke up with me just because of you! Did you not know how much i've loved him?! Now you're trying to hit on my brother. I'm glad your at the hospital, do you want me to call up the doctors to check on your brain!"

You harsh feelings became soft, how come whenever you hear Baro's name, all your energy goes away? "Well did you not know how much i've loved him?" You asked her in misery. "Let me tell you. I would do anything for him! Do you know how toilful i was? All i knew was to cry! I was only this heartbroken because of him! It was painful everytime i think of him! Everytime our memories run by in my mind, i feel like dying! I have to admit i still miss him! But what can i do? You know how stupid i was? Every night, i would ask myself, am i dreaming? Coz if i am, this dream needs to end. I need to wake up, i want to see Baro here with me. I was trying to deny the fact that his gone! Why? Because i missed him!" You were still staring deeply into Eun Min's eyes, you could sense that her anger had been replaced by a compassionate feeling.

Seoyou made her way over to you and patted you on the shoulders.

Eun Min:"Please. Do you really think all these cheesy stuff your saying is going to change the amount of hate i have for you?! Keep dreaming!" She got hold of her brothers hands and pulled him to the door. She turned around "No matter what. I will get Baro back to me" Her glare was as cold as ice.

You were sitting there speachless. You lowered your head and tears crawled out. Seoyou bowed down and gave you a hug. "Shuu.. Hush, hush. It's okay." Seoyou unwrapped her arms and gripped onto your shoulders "I'll go get you some milk. Stay here okay" She smiled and walked off.

You bend your legs and slid them against your body, you wrapped your arms tightly around them and lay your head on your knee. Your tears were still dripping and then all of a sudden, your phone buzzed a thousand times.

You wiped away your tears and snatched your phone off the bed.

3:30PM - 4 Unread Messages - No Missed Calls

"4? Who would be that desperate?" You pressed on it and examined it;

"Jinyoung oppa? Sandeul Oppa? CNU and Gongchan Oppa? What's gone wrong?"

You clicked on the 1st message who was sent by Jinyoung:

"Dongsaeng where are you?! Baro's in trouble! Reply ASAP!" Baro's in trouble!? You clicked on the next message.

Sandeul: DONGSAENGIE!! DONGSAENGIE!! DONGSAENG! Baro's gotten in a massive car crash. He's in so much pain, he's having a big operation right now. Where are you?

You were getting so worried. CAR CRASH? BIG OPERATION? SO MUCH PAIN? you knew that sandeul always over exaggerates things, but you didn't know what to do. Maybe it's just a small crash? Maybe he's just got a few cuts on the body? It's not that dramatic is it? You tried not to worry but you couldn't, you pressed onto the next message

CNU: ____-ah, Baro got involved in an incident. Where are you right now? Do you have time to go to your local hospital?

Local hospital? That's this one i'm in! So Sandeul didn't lie, he has gotten into a car crash!

Your tears start to build up again, your fingers became shaky but you still managed to click on the last message

Gongchan: _____ Baro was driving your car back to your house and suddenly got into a car crash, no matter how busy you are, come see him! He needs you! We're at your local hospital, floor 3, room 6.Gongchan.

You hopped off your bed and ran straight to the elevator you pressed on the button continuously "C'mon you stupid lift, hurry up and open!!" You kept pressing until you realized something. There was a sign writen: Sorry, the elevators are currently not in service. Please use the stairs

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? YOU CAN BREAK DOWN AT ANY TIME BUT NOT NOW!?" You continued to press on the button madly to make sure the lift really wasn't working. "AIGOO! CHINCHA!" you headed to the stair case vigorously. You felt like you were being played, firstly the break up, secondly, Baro told you he still loves you, thirdly, you met the girl who ruined you life, fourthly, Baro's in trouble and NOW the elevators aren't working!

You were on the 10th floor and Baro is in the 3rd floor, this will be tiring but it's worth it. You ran and ran until you stopped. You gazed up to read the sign "What?! 6th floor only?!" You've only been running through 4 floors and you were already out of breath! You weren't much of a sporty person and plus, you were sick, you didn't have the energy but you forced yourself to move on. You continued to run until you were really tired; you fell to floor and breathed heavily, you looked up to read the sign '"Aigoo, why i am i so slow! Just 1 more floor! BARO, NEEDS, ME!" You yelled on top of your breath. You grabbed your knees and pushed yourself upwards, "Baro, needs, me!" you shouted again. You tried to run but you had no more energy you stumbled off a few steps and got back up. "STOP FALLING!" You pressured youself to continue, you dragged your helpless body down the endless stairs and then suddenly, someone approached you; it was Soo Ho.

You looked up in relief "Soo-Soo Ho-ah, please ta-take me...."

Soo Ho: "Noona, i can't hear you. What's wrong? Where are you going? You're suppose to be taking a rest"

You: "Soo Ho! Take me to the 3rd floor now."

Soo Ho: "Wae?"

You: "Soo Ho! If you want to help noona, tak me there now, please"

Soo Ho's heart softened as he saw your tired and desperate face "Arraeso, he picked you up onto his back and carried you down to the 3rd floor" He was surprisingly very strong for his height and age.

Soo Ho finally reached the 3rd floor with difficulties, he placed you down on the floor carefully and then collapsed. You were going to run out of there but you couldn't leave Soo Ho by himself. "Soo Ho, are you okay" Soo Ho gave you an uneasy smile and told you to go find Baro. "Thank you so much Soo Ho, i will never forget what you've done for me." You gave him a friendly hug and ran off.

 

"Gongchan! CNU! Sandeul! Jinyoung! Where is Baro? Is he okay?"

Gongchan: That was quick!

CNU: Why are you wearing the hosptial clothes? Were you in the hosptial as well?

Sandeul: Hyung! They are made for each other. They're both in the hospital at the same time!

You were impatient: Oppa! It's not time make jokes! Where is Baro oppa? Is he really that bad?

Jinyoung: What do you mean "that bad"?

You: Sandeul oppa texted me and said Baro was in a lot of pain and he's having a big operation. Where is Baro right now?

Jinyoung: "You actually believed him?" Everyone glared at Sandeul and he looked away in ashame.

You: "Oppa what do you mean?"

CNU: "____, you know Sandeul always over reacts and exaggerates right?"

So you were right, Sandeul was over exaggerating. Okay, now you felt much more relieved. "But still, where is Baro oppa?"

Everyone looked at the room number 6 "He's inside"

You walked over slowly and opened the door. Baro was lying their with his arms on his stomach, he seems to be in quite a lot of pain. Sandeul was about to follow you in but Jinyoung and Gongchan pulled him back

CNU: "Let them have some time together"

You walked inside. CNU closed the door behind you. You were coming closer and closer to Baro but he still has his eyes closed, he doesn't seem to realize you were there. "Oppa" You opened you mouth and forced the words to come out.

Baro opened his eyes and tried to sit up but he couldn't; he had some troubles so you leaned over to help him.

Baro: "You came. I thought you would never come because you hated me."

You shook your head. "Oppa, i don't hate you anymore. I've forgiven you since last night"

Baro smiled and tears crept down his cheeks, you lifted up your thumb and wipped them away for him. Baro placed his hands on top of yours "___, you've finally forgiven me" his smile became bigger and bigger. Although you guys were relieved, the atmosphere was still a little sad.

You: "Oppa why are you like this?"

Baro: "It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you've forgiven me" He guided your hands to his lips and pecked on your hands softly.

You released your hands and looked away "Oppa i think you've got the wrong meaning"

Baro: "Wha-what do you mean wrong meaning?"

You: "I've forgiven you because i want us to stay as friends. I don' t mean getting back to- yeah, you know what i mean."

Baro: "Why? What's wrong? Is there something i've done wrong? Is there something I haven't done good enough?"

You: "It's not you oppa! It's...." You felt ashamed of yourself. You wanted to get back with him but you didn't, you still have no idea what you wanted.

Baro: "Can we at least give each other some time? You know i still really love you right?"

You nodded and then changed the subject: "Oppa, what did the doctors say about you?"

Baro stared at you for awhile and then got himself back together. He sniffed and said: "The doctors said i've broken a leg. I am going to have an operation here and then i must go to America for a one year therapy"

You: "ONE YEAR?" You repeated after him.

Baro: "Yes, if i don't then there is a big chance i cannot dance anymore. If i can't dance i'll lose my job."

You: "Arraeso" You were down. "One year? That's so long... I would definitely miss Baro oppa. Not just Baro but also the rest of B1A4." You thought to yourself.

Baro: "_____, don't be sad. I know one year is long but if you give me another chance to be with you again. I promise i won't go. I promise i will stay. And this time i will keep my promises. Please trust me one more time, just this once."

You were mumbling and stumbling, you didn't know what to say. HOW CAN I ANSWER THAT?! I want him to stay but he can't lose his job! Singing and dancing is his dream! He can't give up his dream on me!

Baro saw you hesitating so he spoke up: "_____-ah, you don't have to answer me yet. I'll be leaving next week. You can answer me then."

 

~~~Back At Your Room~~~

SeoYou: "Where were you? I was so worried about you! I told you to stay here and wait for me! Chincha, this girl!" Seoyou could be annoying at times but she was only like that because she cared about you. She was screaming at you like a mom teaching her 5 year old what is right and what is wrong. "You shouldn't have ran away like that you know? What happens if you fainted? Who's going to help you? You should of at least waited for me"

You: "Arraeso, arraseo. Next time i'll wait for you okay... UMMA!"

SeoYou: "Yah! How come whenever i care for you, you always call me umma? I'm too young to be your umma!"

You laughed at SeoYou. "Yah! You're still laughing? Fine, if caring for my friend is so wrong then i'll stop" She tried to look away grumpily

You: "I was only kidding." SeoYou turned around and then asked you seriously "So what did Baro say?"

You acted as if nothing has happened: "I don't know, i forgot"

SeoYou: "Yah! There's nothing to hide." And then her convincing voice became cheerful "Or is it because you guys....." She held your hand and pretended to kiss you.

You: "Yah! Don't be silly! We're not"

SeoYou: "Then tell me!"

You: "You're so nosey" and then you changed the subject "Seoyou-ah, i'm getting hunry can you please buy my favourite Bim Bim Bap for dinner?

SeoYou was really like your mother; she cared for you so much: "Oh neh! You need to take your medication after you've finished dinner. I better go buy our dinner now. See you later." She walked towards the door and then turned back "And when i come back, you must be in this room, i don't want to go pick you up from the 3rd floor again, okay" You laughed and pulled up an OK sign with your hands.

Minutes had passed and the words that Baro had said kept echoing in your head.

You walked over to your handbag and looked inside. The letter and flight ticket was still in there. You took the letter and read it:

____-ah. I'm terribly sorry for what happened on our anniversary. I wanted to explain but i've never gotten the chance to. Since i can't say it in person, i decide to write it out.

_____-ah, honestly i didn' t know whether you still liked me or not. Ever since i've started Hello Baby, you never texted or called me. Whenever i tried to call you, it would either end up in your voice mail or you would say you're busy. I didn't know what to do. I was so afraid that someone I truly loved didn't need me anymore. And that's also when i went to the bar and met that girl. I know it was a mistake, a big and terrible mistake. But when you told me we were over, that was when i found out you still had me in your heart but i guess it was too late...

You know... All these memories i had with you... They, they traumatise me. They follow me  everywhere i go. Everywhere i go, i see you. Everything i do, i feel you. And what hurts me most is each time i close my eyes, i think about you. I saw the way you teared up my heart like you teared up our ice cream photo. ____-ah, i tried to live without you. I told myself i can do it, but i can't! I need you! I love you! That's alos when i realized that my love for you is like a mirror, no matter how many times you break it, if you look closely, you're still in it. Please give me another chance, another chance to love you...

Cha Baro.

Oppa.... A tear slipped down the corner of your eyes. Suddenly, you realized... "Ever since i've started Hello Baby, you never texted or called me. Whenever i tried to call you, it would either end up in your voice mail or you would say you're busy. I didn't know what to do....."

"Wae? Voice mail? I'm busy? But i thought he was busy?" And then you remembered; the first week when Baro started Hello Baby, he still called you every night but you thought he was busy that's why you always said YOU were busy. "So does this mean that..... We broke up because of.... me?" "Why am i such a babo!!! YAH!!!" You slapped yourself vigorously. You hated yourself so much; if you didn't say you were busy he wouldn't have stopped calling you. If he didn't stop calling you he wouldn't have felt lonely and sad. If he didn't feel that way he wouldn't have went to the clubs. If he didn't go to the clubs he wouldn't have met Eun Min, and all of this WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!

Who knows what you guys could be doing right now? You guys could of been spending quality time together instead of being in this stupid hospital! you were really mad. "How can i be so STUPID! EHH!"

Suddenly, SeoYou came back.

SeoYou: "WAE?! ARE YOU CRAZY?" She placed the food on the table and ran over to you. She grabbed your hands and convinced you to stop. "YAH! STOP THAT ALREADY!" You stopped and took a deep breath, you looked SeoYou in the eyes and wrapped your arms tightly around her waist "SeoYou-ah, i'm a babo aren't i?

SeoYou: "Wae? What happened?"

You: "It wasn't Eun Min who made me and Baro oppa break up.... It was me."

SeoYou: "What? What do you mean?"

You explained everything to SeoYou and she was trying to comfort you: "It's not your fault. Things happen for a reason. Look on the bright side chingu-ah."  You shook your head. SeoYou: "You're actually really luck that you got to date Baro. Like c'mon, he is a celebrity! Who wouldn't want to date him? Don't you see all those fangirls? They're probably crazy for him, but who's got the chance? You. And you should appreciate it."

You: "I got the chance but so what? I mucked it up!"

SeoYou was getting impatient like she usually does: "Hey! I said look on the bright side! You should really appreciate it that you had the chance to date him for 4 years! Even being his friend is a lucky thing! Do you not know how desperate i am to be friends with the kpop artists? Even if i made friends with only 1 person, that would still be the happiest thing ever!"

You finally smiled, you just can't resist laughing at her face when she fangirls.

You: "But SeoYou-ah, oppa is leaving next week. What should i do?"  SeoYou was eating instant noodles and when you asked her she had a strip of noodle tangling out of "SeoYou-ah eat that and then speak" you pointed at her half dangled noodle. She slurped up the noodle and swallowed it. "I don't know what you should do?"  She widened her eyes.

SeoYou placed her instant noodles down and said: "My mother always told me to follow my heart. No matter what other people say, if you think you're doing the right thing then do it. Just follow your heart."

"Follow my heart?" you asked.

SeoYou nodded, she told you to close your eyes and think of what you want.

You did so; you took in a deep breath and closed your eyes. You thought of  the goods. You remembered the day you met Baro in the park. You remembered how you guys would text and call each other everyday. You remembered every laughter, every sorrow just every single minute you guys spent together, they came out so perfectly in your mind. But then, you also thought of the bad things; what would happen if you went back with Baro? He will not go to America, he will not be able to take the medical treatment. He will lose his job... But he mentioned, he would give up ANYTHING for you. "Follow my heart" You reminded yourself and then... you've figured it out....