Last Chance

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

You ambled back to your apartment with your head bowed down; you were in a rush, but you took your time. You were walking slowly, but there was a force in you that told your legs to speed up. "Ottokae?"

~~~Inside the apartment~~~

SeoYou: "_____, what did she say?"

You shook your head and faced her "Ottokae?"

SeoYou: "Wae?" (in this case - What?)

You explained everything Eun Min told you and even showed SeoYou the necklace.

SeoYou gasped: "Ngaaww!! ma-eum shiga gobgunah!!" (for those who don't know what that means - That's so romantic!!"

Your finger flew to your lips, hinting you want her to quiet down. "Ottokae?"

SeoYou knocked you on the fore-head playfully: "Babo! Go for it! You guys are destined to be together!"

You ruffled your hair. This is kind of frustrating.... chincha.

SeoYou placed a hand on your shoulder: "Chingu-yah. Not to be bias but to give some personal advice... If you really do love him, go for it! Go find him! Because you will never realize how important something is and how much you need it until you loose it. Baro's going to America for one year! It's highly possible he'll find someone else and when he does, there's no point for you to regret. No matter how much you cry.... he will be gone." Your friend's eyes were twinkling... she's right... "Further more, one certain thing about life is that life is never certain; it's unpredictable. If you take your chances now, you never know, you might get back together. But even if you do fail, at least you tried and you won't regret it in the future."

 

~~~inside the taxi~~~

SeoYou's words kept repeating in your mind: "You'll never realize how much you need something until it's gone... Go for it!... Life is unpredictable.... Even if you do fail, at least you tried and you won't regret it......"

"She's right!" You whispered to yourself.

"The airport please. And please be quick, i'm in a really big rush." You said to the taxi driver.

 

Your hands were gripped tightly. You looked at your watch and suddenly had a bad feeling.... It's already 12:35?!?!

You: "Excuse me, how long do we have until we reach the airport?"

Taxi Driver: "The traffic isn't very bad today so i think we'll get there before half an hour" He smiled.

okay, before half an hour, i should be on time..... You crossed your fingers; there's nothing else you could do but to look on the positive side and to hope for the best.
 

-Buzz, Buzz-

You reached into your pockets for your phone. 12:45PM - 1 Unread Message - No Missed Calls

You quickly pressed on the message; it was from Gongchan and again, a bad feeling rushed passed your body.

Gongchan: Dongsaeng-ah! Where are you?! Are you going to come? Please forgive Baro hyung and come now! We have only about 15 minutes before we enter the gates! Ppali Ppali!"

You texted: Please don't leave! Tell Baro i have forgiven him! I don't want you guys to go! I don't want him to go! As you were about to hit send, your phone switched off.....

"YAH!" you whacked your phone against your hands impatiently.

And suddenly, things don't end here.... -PUSSSHHH-

You almost flew out of your seat but luckily the seat belt pulled you back in.

You: "What just happened?"

The taxi driver went off the car to look and peered at you with a concerned face. "Ah- Mineh, i think the car just broke down. Do you want me to call another taxi for you?"

You: "Aigoo-yah! Great! First my phone ran out of batteries and now this!" You turned back to the driver "How long will it take another taxi to come here?"

T-D: "Ummm... 10 minutes?"

You looked at your watch and calculated. There's not enough time..... "Anni, how long will it take if i run from here to the airport?"

The taxi driver's concerned face became confused... "ra-ra-run?" he asked.

You were so So SO impatient: "YES! RUN! HOW LONG WILL THAT TAKE!"

T-D: "Well if you run fast, it'll take you 10 minutes i think?"

You shoved 100,000 won at the taxi driver and ran out.

T-D: "BUT MISS! THE JOURNEY ONLY COSTS 60,000 WON!!" He yelled after you.

You: "Keep the change, i don't have enough time...." You waved goodbye and left.

 

You were running and running..... why does this road seem to be eternal?! And why is the sun so hot today?! It was cool this morning, is this suppose to be some joke?! Aigoo! Can things seriously get any worse than this?!

Don't forget, you were still sick. You only came out of the hospital not so long ago. It didn't take you long before your sweat started to build up. You unwrapped your wooly scarf and released it and there it goes; a 30,000 won scarf flew away just like that. But you didn't care! You would give up on ANYTHING for Baro.

Your extremely exhausted body was fighting against the blazing sunlight; but you didn't give up, you WON'T give up!

And with that courage... you FINALLY reached the airport. You stopped and bent down to catch a breath then ran straight inside the big building.

 

You turned your head from side to side. You searched eagerly from left to right, up then down. But Baro was NO-WHERE to be seen. In fact, you couldn't even find, not EVEN ONE of the the B1A4 members....

This made you get more and more scared. You were really afraid he might of left. Then, it struck you. "The board!"

You ran to the digital board where they announce which flight is in which gate etc. and read it carefully.

There it was- You covered your mouth and tears ran down...

Digital Board: -미국 서울에서 비행기가 이미 떠나 있었다 The flight from Seoul to America had already left-

You didn''t believe this... This couldn't be! There must be mistake! Baro won't leave me! He WON'T!!!

You were denying the fact that he did... he left. He left you.

Your weak body slowly cramped down and you fell to the ground. You were crying miserably, sadly but most of all, painfully.

You: "Wae?! Waeyo?!" You slapped the ground like a crazy lady "Why do you have to do this to me!?" You looked up to the ceiling as if you were asking god the question "What have i done wrong? I know! I know i mucked it up. But i'm trying! I'm trying to get back with oppa! What else do you want me to do!!" You head slowly tilted down and you just kept sobbing. Your harsh voice became soft and quiet"Oppa, mineh. Jeongmal mineh. I really don't want it to end like this. Didn't you say you love me? You said if i still liked you, you'll give me another chance. Well then i admit it, i still love you.... I really want to get back with you... please, don't leave me.. please...."

No matter what you say. Nothing's going to change. Baro's gone..

 

 

 

 

Guy: "Miss, gwenchanah?" He offered two hands. One empty and one with a tissue.

You whipped your tears with your own palm and shook your head.

The guy suddenly bowed down: "I'm pretty sure Baro wouldn't want to see you like this"

You suddenly felt as if this person's voice was really familiar. You looked up and your face brightened up: "Oppa? Oppa, is this really you?" You cupped your hands against Baro's face. He chuckled at your cuteness and helped you up.

Baro: "Yes babo, it's really me"

You: "But i thought you left....?"

SPEAKERS: "Attention all passengers flying from Seoul to America, your flight has been delayed to 1:30PM. Thank you for your co-operation"

Baro smirked at you.

You giggled and he leaned foreward to cuddle you.

You: "I'm so glad... i was so afraid you were gone. I was sitting there like a crazy lady!!"

Baro unwrapped his arms and asked you: "Sweetie. Am i forgiven?" His smile was just so "heart-melting". You've really missed his warm and happy smile.

You: "Anni"

Baro's smile suddenly faded away: "W-w-waeyo?"

You giggled: "Oppa. It was never your fault, so it should be. Am I forgiven?"

Baro's empty face lit up again. He held you tightly against his chest and kissed your hair: "Of course sweetie."

 

After a little hug, Baro gently moved you away.

Baro: "I-i, ummm..." He sighed.

He tucked your fringe behind one of your ears and gently placed your ears against his chest.

"I love you sweetie. I really love you. I can't imagine life without you...."

You secretly smiled to yourself and then leaned away from his chest. You placed both your hands against his soft cheeks and told him: "I love you too oppa. I would literally have no life without you next to me"

He smiled adorably and leaned his head against your forehead; so close, your nose were touching each others. And before you knew, he gave you the most sweetest kiss ever!!

 

You guys were sinking into it. Usually he would only give you hugs at a public place because he was afraid he might come across tabloids or fans etc. But this time he didn't care; he loved you, he needed you...

But all of a sudden B1A4 (excluding Baro, of course) stood on the opposite side of you guys; not so far away and they started cheering so loudly, everyone looked your way.

"WOOOHHHH~~~ OUR HYUNG IS GROWN UP NOW!!!! WOOOOOHHH~~~~" You were too busy with your business, you didn't even recognize who said that.

Although the audience around you guys didn't know what was really happening, the exciting and wonderful atmosphere made them cheer and clap.

Baro stopped and took your hand: "Sweetie, come with me!"

He held your hands tightly and ran with you to the taxi stop, leaving the applauding crowd behind.

The person in the taxi line yelled at Baro: "Hey! That's my taxi! I waited 20 minutes for it!" Baro led go of your hand and told you to wait.

He went up to that person and whispered something in his ears and from your distance, you could not hear them but that person seems to be agreeing with Baro. And then you could hear him say: "Ok, no worries, i can wait but you can't. Good Luck!"

Baro thanked him then came back to you and led you into the taxi.

 

Half an hour later, you guys arrived at your destination. Baro paid the taxi driver and went to open your door like a gentleman. You stepped out of the taxi and found yourself standing in front of the most beautiful house, you asked Baro.

You: "Oppa, have i seen this house before? It looks so familiar."

He giggled and knocked your head soflty.

Baro: "Your so cute. Don't you remember? You told me this was your dream house...."

You started to recall.

You: "Neh. But i said that on our first date. You still remember? You're always so busy, i thought you've forgottened"

He gripped onto the both of your hands: "No matter how busy i am. I will always remember my beautiful sweetheart. I keep all our memories in here"

He guided your hands towards his heart and you could feel that it was beating very fast.

You: "Oppa..." You mouth parted and your eyes began to red again.

Baro placed his finger on your lips to stop you from speaking: "C'mon sweetie, lets go inside."

 

You: "Wow, this is such a pretty place! If only it was my house" You sighed.

Baro chuckled again and took you inside the bedroom. Inside was even more amazing. It is so perfect, it felt like a dream; one you'll never want to wake up from. The place wasn't massive like a president's mansion, it was nothing compared to Michael Jackson's Neverland House. But, it was really warm; warm as in inviting and safe. This house may not be everybody's dream house but you still loved it. Every time you looked at it in the magazines, it felt like you belong. It felt as if it was calling for you. The feeling was just indescribably wonderful. But what was more wonderful, was that Baro remembered :).

Baro immediately ran to the bed and lay down: "Sweetie, come try the bed. Tell me whether it's good enough or not."

You hurried over to him: "Oppa! Get off, it's a display house not your house."

Baro: "Who said?"

You sighed and tried to pull him up but it was useless, instead, he pulled you onto the bed.

Baro: "So sweetie, what do you think?" He even jumped on the bed! Aigoo, this kid! "I think it's too soft... Maybe we should get another one"

You dragged him down and got off the bed: "Oppa!! Don't jump on people's bed! It's not ours, we have to pay for it."

Baro: "Sweetie. This is my house!"

You were surprised, ah wah-wah-WHAT? His house? Pfft- as if! "Oppa, i know you want a house like this but it's not yours. If the maids outside see you like this, they would probably kick us out instantly!"

Baro sighed and got off. "Just wait" He told you to wait in the bedroom as he went off to get.....

..... the maid?

You dragged Baro towards you and whispered in his ears: "Yah, oppa what are you doing?!" And you bowed at the maid.

Baro ignored you: "Umm, hi. My girlfriend here wants to know who's house this belongs to. Do you mind telling her?"

The maid giggled and you blushed.

Maid: "Oh so this is the new mistress?"

OKAY, SERIOUSLY, YOU WERE REALLY REALLY PUZZLED. You: "Mistress? I think there is a mistake."

Maid: "But this is Mr Cha right?" She pointed at Baro "Our new master of the house is Mr Cha Sunwoo right? That's what i heard through the phone."

Baro: "I told you so...."

Maid: "So this IS the new mistress?"

Okay, now you have some idea of what's happening. NGAW, my oppa is so sweet, did he just buy this house for.....for ME? :DD:DD

Baro: "Anniyo" He shook his head like a 5-year old kid.

"What? No? What does this mean?" You thought to yourself.

Baro clicked his fingers and another maid came rushing in with a bunch of red roses. He took it and went up to you.

You flushed red and covered your mouth.

Baro smiled: "_____-ah, I never really believed in love at first sight. I thought it was stupid but what i thought was even more stupid. I believed in love at first sight when i saw a generous and kind-hearted girl at the park. Not only her charm had caught my heart but also her beautiful and bright personality had touched me. I wasn't sure if it was admiration or was it really love but now.... i know. It's love. It's TRUE, love. I love you my sweetie and i may say this everyday or even every minute, but deep down in my heart, you don't know how much i seriously do love you."

You: "Ngaaww.... oppa..."

He handed you the flower and then...... he knelt down in front of you and pulled out something which appeared to be a small red love hearted shape box.

Baro: "You know how i said i don't know how my life will be without you?"

You nodded slowly and you just couldn't stop grinning.

Baro: "Well sweetie, i can't really answer that but i do know that if i spend my life with you... Every minute, in fact every second of my life is meaningful and worth living for. So sweetie, please give me the chance to look after you and to stay beside you, in our house, together, for the rest of my life."

Baro opened up the loved heart box and revealed a ring!!

Baro: "____ _____ (insert first and last name) would you marry me?"

 

YOUR.POV.

Baro: "Would you marry me?"

I knew this was coming when he knelt down. I thought i would go hyper and scream out: YES! YES! YES I WOULD! but those words didn't come out. In fact, i was speechless.

 

You nodded as tears ran down your eyes. Baro slipped the ring on your finger and kissed it.

He stood up and pulled you to him and pushed his lips onto yours.

You guys were melting into this cheesy atmosphere when suddenly you removed your lips. "Aahh! Oppa, i forgot! I'm sick!"

Baro leaned his forehead against yours: "I'm fine. I'm a tough namja, I can handle anything" And he gave you another peck on the lips. You chuckled at his silly self praise and said: "I know your a namja but i'm serious, your not as tough as you think you are oppa. Your a celebrity and you've got lots of important things to do so i don't want you to..."

Baro cupped your face with his big, warm hands to stop you from blabbering.

Baro: "Sweetie, nothing is more important than my girlfriend. Nothing!"

You couldn't resist his cuteness, you just pulled your body closer to his and continued your romantic kiss.

BUT THEN-

Baro: "Wait!!" He sounded worried.

You: "What oppa?" He were sort of worried too.

Baro's worried face suddenly broke into a cheerful face: "Haha!^^ i was ment to say, nothing is as important as my WIFE**" He gave you a flirty yet cute wink and you guys continued your sweet business ;).

                                            tumblr_ln891vjiyO1qbogzx.png

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yay~ Last Chapter completed!^^ Thank you to those who supported me through-out this story. I really liked it and i hope you did too.

I feel as if the ending was so cheesy. It took me awhile to come up with those cheesy lines so yeah :3 haha!^^ i hope you've enjoyed my story.

NO COPYING.

SUBSCRIBE.

& LEAVE A COMMENT.

...Kamsamida :)^^

I'm currently doing quizzes

- U-Kiss Quizzes

- Exo-M Quizzes 

 

EXO-K and MBLAQ Quizzes are still "under construction" hehehe^^

Anyways, until next time, take care!!^^ Hwaiting~~

 

HyunMi ♥