The Box of Memories

the way he shows how much he misses you ♥

When the elevator reached your level, you stepped out slowly, there was nothing to rush about

"I never thought i could of been able to date a celebrity, one that i respected and loved so much. I knew the relationship wouldn't last for very long, i guess this is all fate; it was fate that we met and now it's fate that wants our relationship to end... It's over, all over."

You walked slowly towards your door and when your entered the dull, cold house. You locked up the door and fell to the ground immediately. At his moment, your tears started bursting out. You tried to wipe them away but the river of tears was eternal. It just kept on coming and coming, you couldn't help it, you covered your face with both your hands and turned to one said. You couldn't stop thinking about Baro, but the more you thought about him, the more your heart burned and the more your head pounded. It was so bad, you felt like you were going to explode!

~~~~HOURS LATER~~~~

By now, your river of tears had stopped running, your cheeks were dry and eyes felt very heavy. You were tired, and of course, sad.

You picked up your phone and it read: 4:00PM - No Unread Messages - No Missed Calls

You gentely massaged the outer corners of your eyes to relief the tiredness and head-ach.

Usually at this time you would be making dinner but today you didn't feel like eating dinner, you didn't feel like eating anything. So you just got to your feet and walked to the kitchen. You poured yourself a cup of refreshing milk hoping it will refresh you; it did help a little, it at least made you think more clearly and relief some stress.

"_____-ah, i know this is bitter. The relationship's been 4 years and i know this will be difficult to recover from but i've got to move on. I can find someone better, a lot better!" You said to yourself with courage "He doesn't treat me like i'm his princess, then i don' t need to treat him like his my prince charming." You convinced yourself to stop thinking about him. You placed the cup onto the kitchen bench and trudged into the bathroom. It felt like a very long day, you were tired and weak. You the taps and clogged the drain; you were going to release all this pressure with a bubble bath.

~~~AFTER THE BUBBLE BATH~~~


YOUR.POV:

“Ahh~ This feels much better! Bubble baths really do the job! Hmm… What should I do now?” You felt calm and a little more cheered up. You strolled out of the bathroom and suddenly realized how untidy your house was.

“Since I have nothing to do, I’ll clean up my house!” You smiled.


You were almost done in cleaning when you came across the box of memories; inside was a teddy bear he gave you on your 19th birthday, a star necklace on your 20th birthday, a branded watch for your 21st birthday but he couldn’t give you anything for your 22nd birthday; since you guys broke up. And that reminded you;

“It’s my 22nd birthday in 3 weeks. I wonder if he remembers.” You spoke in a miserable voice “but who cares. He’s not my boyfriend anymore, who cares if he remembers my birthday or not” You sighed and chucked the box on the side.


This whole cleaning idea made you tired again, you decided to stop. You changed into your PJs and went to brush your teeth. As you were brushing, the box of presents came to your mind, you couldn’t help it but you started to tear again. As a single tear dripped down your pink cheeks, you wiped it away instantly. “Aish! ____-ah STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM! Stop, just stop! He betrayed me; he’s not worth my time! He’s not worth my tears!” 

You yelled at your reflection from the mirror. You threw the tooth brush into the sink and rinsed your mouth. You the taps to wash your face; you were fierce but as you heard the splash of water against your face, your furious arms started to weaken and you started to remember again;


Once when you got food poisoned, he was there. There for you. He was your back as you puked. He took care of you. He never left you.


All these recalls made you sob, you were insane! You were screaming!

“WHY, WHY IS HE SO IMPORTANT TO ME?! WHY CAN’T I FORGET HIM?! JUST WHY?!”

You bent down slowly and hugged your legs. Your heart stung more agonized then ever! You wanted to stop but you can’t. You wanted him to be here with you but his not. You hated him but you loved him. You wanted to forget him but you missed him, a lot. You were so puzzled you didn’t know what to do. You just really hope someone was there to help you, someone like Baro…