Chapter 2

●● Kiss of Death ●●

                                                                     Chapter 2


"YOU IDIOT!". Changmin cried. "Why didn't you kissed him?!"


 "I-I don't know" I answered, shrugging my shoulder.


It's suppose to be easy, yet I couldn't do it.

"So Changmin..there's a human who doesn't cry, huh?". I asked Changmin. "Humans are different from Death Gods...they're suppose to shed tears".


We Shinigamis; unlike the Humans, donnot cry. We have no need for tears.Our tear glands has already degenerated.


"Hmph! Don't even try changing the subject!". Changmin growled with his hands crossed. "It was easy yet you didn't do it..you were so close Yunho! So close!".


"Whatever!". I covered my ears with my two hands.


"Ya! What are you doing?! Listen to me!". Changmin poutted his lips. "Don't cover your ears like your a kid Yunho!".


"lalalallalaalalalla....I can't hear you......lalalalala".


"Ugh! That's it! Suit yourself Yunho!". Changmin said, scowling as he stompped his feet and walked his way towards the door. Before he closed the door, Changmin glanced at me and sighed.
"Remember, you must complete your task as soon as possible". Changmin said worriedly.


"What? I couldn't hear you". I pretended, with my both hands still on my ears. "Can you repeat it?"


"Ya! You're such a  meanie!".Changmin mumbled; stucking his tongue out."I hate you!"
And with that, the door closed with a thud.

I put my head back against the chair I'm sitting and stare at the ceilling above me.


Changmin was right..I have no time to hesitate. Jaejoong's time of death is drawing nearer and nearer.


Before that happened,


I must Kiss him.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The next morning, I decided to visit Jaejoong on the Hospital.  


I was in front of Jaejoong's door; starring at my hand which was holding  the knob. I was hesitating, wether to open it or not.


"You know, if you kept on starring on that it may melt". Changmin  interrupted as he pat my hand. "Why are you hesitating?". Changmin asked with a grin.


"I-I am not!". I lied.


"Well...What are you waiting for?". Changmin asked  with raised eyebrows, "Open it!".
He rubbed his other hand on his stomach. "I'm getting hungry here you know so hurry up".


I turned to Changmin and glared at him. "Hungry? again?".


"Ya! Don't mind me and just open the damn door!". Changmin poutted as he looked away.


"Fine". I trembled as I turned the knob and slowly opened the door.


God...what if he's ?!


I closed my eyes, afraid of whatever it might appear before my eyes.

 


"Yunho!". Changmin pulled my hand to get my attention." Yunho, open your eyes!".
"No!". I protested. "What if he's ?"


"N-?! He's NOT Yunho!". Changmin cried. "He's not even here!".
Hearing the last words that Changmin has said, I opened my eyes. Changmin was right, Jaejoong is truly not in his room. I am so disappointed. EH? Disappointed?! Was I looking forward of seeing him..?!


Jaejoong..where is he?!


"Oh my...are you here to visit Jaejoong?"


I jumped, startled. I turned myself; facing a middle aged nurse in front of me.


"y-yes". I answered weakly.


Changmin, seeing the nurse took his way on my back. "W-woman", He said shivering."Yunho...there's a Woman".


"Don't worry...She won't hurt you". I whispered to Changmin.


Changmin has a Caligynephobia (Fear of Women). It happened a long time ago where some bunch of women approached Changmin and called him CUTE. They kept on pinching his cheeks and kissed it. He was attacked!

Not only that, those women made Changmin wore some weird and horrifying clothes. He was tortured!


 They even put some laces and ribbon on him.  He was GIRLY!


Ever since that happened, Changmin is afraid of Women.


I glanced back at the woman. "D-Do you know where he is?". I asked as nicely as I can be.


"Oh..He's outside right now". She said with a smile. She then saw Changmin behind me.


"Oh my! So cute!!!!..is he your little brother?". She squeled.


Changmin gasped and lowered his head. I can hear him sob from behind. I then glare at the nurse.


"Can you just tell me where he is.. PLEASE?!". I said almost begging.


"Uhh..That way". The nurse pointed her finger towards a door not far from our current place.


"T-Thanks". I said as I bowed my head. I took Changmin's hand and lead him to the door.


"You're welcome!". She replied, waving her hands to the two us. "Be careful you two!"

I hurriedly opened the door.

I looked around, searching for Jaejoong. When I finally spotted Jaejoong, I walked towards him.


"Oh! Yunho!". Jaejoong glomped into me. "YAY! You really came back for me!".


Shocked of what just happened, I harshly pushed him away. "GO AWAY! DON'T TOUCH ME!".


"S-sorry". He said weakly, lowering his head.


My heart started to ache. W-what's happening?


"Jaejoong do you know what I came here fo--"


"You came here to let me die, right?". Jaejoong continued. "I heard that yesterday.You know, even if you leave me alone I'll die anyway. The doctor told me I'm gonna die soon". He smiled.


Why? Why is he still smiling?


Just who exactly is he?

 

"Jaejoong, why are you--"


GROWL~~


"C-Changmin?". I glanced at Changmin. "Did your stomach just--"


"I-I'm hungry". Changmin poutted as he looked away. "I-I haven't eaten this morning you know".


"Hello there". Jaejoong walked towards Changmin and smiled. "What's your name?"


"C-changmin". Changmin answered shyly.


"Ohh...what a nice name". Jaejoong took a container out of his bag and held it towards Changmin. "Here, take this. I cooked it this morning."


"T-thanks". Changmin took the container and opened it's lid. Changmin took a bite.


"So...how was it?". Jaejoong asked nervously. "Did you liked it?".


"WOW". Changmin said in astounished. "It was...soooo delicous!".


"really?". Jaejoong asked.


Changmin shyly nod his head. "Y-yeah"


"I'm glad you liked it"


"C-can you cook for me again?"


"SURE!".


"Thanks".


"Heheheh...You're welcome".


This Young man...even though he seemed so happy, I can see he is hurt deep inside.

 

But why does he keep on smiling?

 

WHY?

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woah! This chapter is longer than I expected xD

I think I was kinda carried away while writing this :3

Anyway, I haven't been able to read it again so I don't know if it's good or if it has too many errors in it. >.<

I DEDICATE THIS TO ALL MY SUBSCRIBERS <3

and I hope you all will enjoy this and read it until the end (It's only a short chaptered fanfic so it isn't that long)