Chapter 8

●● Kiss of Death ●●

                                                         Chapter 8

"I". Yunho's face turned pale.


 "Oh God! What am I suppose to say to him?". Yunho thought to himself.


"I". Yunho took a few stepped backward. "I..". he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing his sentence. "Jaejoong, I am--"


The little kid interrupted Yunho.


"Appa! That man's mean! He bumped into Yunnie and didn't apologize!". The boy yelled who was behind Jaejoong. "Appa!". He pointed his little finger towards Yunho again."Kick that man's !".


"Ya!Yunho!!Where did you learn such words?".Jaejoong cried. "and..stop calling me Appa!"


"Then what should Yunnie call you...". The boy giggled. "Should Yunnie call you Umma instead?". The boy teased. "Umma! Umma! Umma!".


The boy ran in circles around Jaejoong; shouting Umma again and again.


"Waahh!". Jaejoong blushed and covered his face. "Don't call me that either!"


"Uhh..aren't you his father?". Yunho asked; confused and felt a bit awkward in that moment. "Why are you telling him not to call you appa?"


"Ahh..well he's---".


He's interrupted by someone.


"Jaejoong! Yunho!" A Female voice shouted. "Geez...what are you 2 doing in here?".


A beautiful woman approached them.


"Umma!". The young boy ran towards the woman and hugged her.


"There..there". The woman giggled as she patted the boy's head. "Have you been a good boy while Umma is away?".


"Yeah--".The boy answered weakly.


"Ya! He's lying!". Jaejoong yelled in disagreement. "Do you know he ran away from me when I was not looking?! He even bumped into this man". Jaejoong pulled Yunho beside him. Jaejoong then glanced at Yunho. "Right?"


Yunho just nod his head.


"Umma.." The boy hugged his Mother and looked at her with his cute puppy eyes; pleading his mother for forgiveness. "Umma please forgive Yunnie...Yunnie won't do it again..Yunnie promise".


The woman then sighed. "Fine..Umma will forgive you but only this time". The woman then pulled the boy hand. "Let's go Yunnie...Appa is waiting for us".


"But Appa is here!". The boy said as he point his finger towards Jaejoong.


"Yunnie! Jaejoong's not your Appa!". The woman said.


"EH? Ohh..yeah...he's my new Umma now. Does this mean Yunnie will have 2 Ummas?!".


The woman then glanced at Jaejoong.


"Maybe" She answered with a smirk; winking at Jaejoong.


"Ya!!!! Stop saying weird stuffs to your son!!!!". Jaejoong growled.


"Hahaha...I'll think about that". the Woman pulled the boy and walked away.


"Bye Umma Jaejoong!". The boy waved his hand towards Jaejoong.

Jaejoong just sighed.


 He then looked at Yunho. "Bye small face!". He said as he stick his tongue out.


"Small face?". Yunho rolled his eyes and look at Jaejoong with a confused face. "What does he mean by that?".


Jaejoong giggled. "He--just forgot what he said. He doesn't mean it".


"O-okay..."


After that, the conversation died out. Slience filled the atmosphere.


"Uhmm...Is that kid--".


"NOPE". Jaejoong replied, not letting Yunho continue his question.


"Eh? "


"You're gonna ask me that, right?" Jaejoong asked with a smile. "You're gonna ask me if Yunho's my son. Didn't you heard what she and I said back then...I said I wasn't Yunho's Appa..or Umma". Jaejoong said the last word in a soft and low tone.


Yunho lowered his head. "S-sorry"


Even though Yunho felt  a bit sad, deep inside he was very happy.

He's happy that the kid was not Jaejoong's son and the woman as his wife.

He was glad Jaejoong haven't fell in love with someone.


But Yunho tried to resist himself from smiling, so he put a fake sad look on his face.


"What are you apologizing for?". Jaejoong chuckled as he patted Yunho's back. " I get that a lot..and besides It's that Jessica's fault for teaching her son some weird stuffs."

"Jessica?". Yunho asked while raising his eyebrow.


"Ohh..she was that woman who came here to pick Yunho. She's Yunho's mother." Jaejoong explained.


"Ohh...how did you two met?"


"We were classmates in High School and we're friend....But we got more closer  when I confessed to her". Jaejoong replied with a weak smile. "When I fell in love with her...we got more closer."


Yunho felt being stabbed into his heart.


Looks like Jaejoong fell in love with someone already..


Someone which is not him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

===========================================================================================

FINALLY..I updated TT.TT

Ohh..and I won't be updating this fic until next week. WHY?

Because My birthday is coming soon ~_^  *winks

and besides that, there's a new set of tests coming up TT.TT