Chapter 11

●● Kiss of Death ●●

"What if he's standing in front of you?"


Oh my God! What the heck did I just said?!  Am I out of my mind?!!!!

Jaejoong gazed at me  with a blank expression on his face.


Oh god..here it is! I wonder what's he gonna say. Will he believe me? what if he won't?


Jaejoong was about to say something when someone shouted his name. Speaking of BAD TIMING!


My eyes widened when I saw who it is.


"CHANGMIN?!!!!!!".


"Oh hi Yunho!". Changmin waved his hand towards me.


"Woah!". Jaejoong exclaimed and put his hands on his mouth. "You two knew each other? You know Changmin?". Jaejoong gasped.


"Yeah we are uhmm...". Oh god! What should I tell him?!!

"Cousins". Changmin said.

"Cousins?". I glared at Changmin who automatically turned away.

"  Uuhh....yeah We are cousins!!!!!!." I replied with a fake smile.  "wait a second, you know Changmin too?"


Jaejoong nodded his head and smiled.


"Yeah.....Our first meeting was really funny". Jaejoong said as he giggled.


[Flashback]


Jaejoong was a chef in a certain Restaurant called Mirotic. He's been working there for almost a year now.


"Jaejoong, are you sure it's okay for you not to go home yet?". His manager asked him.

.
"Yes". Jaejoong  put on an apron and a face mask and held a broom into his hands. "I wanna clean before leaving".


"Jaejoong you're the chef here not the janitor"


Jaejoong poutted. "But I wanna clean! Please Manager, can I? Can I?". Jaejoong pleaded with his cute puppy eyes.


The Manager sighed in defeat.


"Fine, here catch". The Manager threw the key to Jaejoong. "That's the key to the restaurant. Be sure to close the restaurant before leaving, okay?".


"Yes Manager".  Jaejoong smiled. He bowed as his Manager passed him and left.


As his manager left, Jaejoong began cleaning the restaurant.


After 40 minutes, Jaejoong is finally done cleaning. He went on the back to throw the trash when suddenly, someone jumped into him.


"KYAAA!!". he shouted. He hit the person with the trash bag he is holding. "Let go off me!!!"


The person then whinned in pain and fell on the ground.


"sobs...Why you hit Changmin.sobs?". Changmin cried as he rubbed his eyes. "Changmin was only hungry".


Jaejoong then glanced at the person on the ground.


"Waahh.!!". jaejoong gasped. "A-A Kid! I'm sorry". Jaejoong then lend his hand towards Changmin. "I'm sorry, ne? I thought you were a kidnapper or a thief"


"Hmph!". Changmin poutted and ignored Jaejoong's hand. He crossed his arm and stick his tongue out. "Bleh!!"


"Uhh...you said you're hungry, right? Why don't you come inside and I'll cook something for you as an apology? That's okay ri---"

When Jaejoong blinked, Changmin disappeared.


"Hey, what are you doing there? You're gonna cook something for me, right?". Changmin yelled.


"Eh?". Jaejoong turned himself at the back, and to his suprise Changmin was there.


"Wow! How did you get in there? Are you a magician?"


Jaejoong couldn't believe it. Changmin was already in front of the door (which was about a few meters away).


Changmin just smiled. "That's a secret.what are you waiting for? I'm hungry here~". Changmin poutted while rubbing his stomach.


"O-okay". Jaejoong stood up.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Changmin starred at the food in front of him. His eyes were widened and his hand was poking the food in front of him.


"Is this even edible?". Changmin gulped.


"Ya! You haven't even tasted it yet! We don't have enough ingredients right now so that's all I can cook for you."


Well..at least this isn't worst as Yunho's cooking...The last time he cooked for me, the food exploded. The whole Kitchen was ruined that day. Changmin shivered as he remembered that accident


Changmin then slowly took a bite.


"So?". Jaejoong asked. "How was it?"


"Wow!". Changmin exclaimed. "This is soo----DELICIOUS!!".


"Hahaha..I'm glad you liked it"


And with that Changmin began feasting at the food that Jaejoong has cook for him.


"Woah..your cooking is still the best Jaejoong. This is even better than what you gave me 8 years ago. ". Changmin mumbled. "I'm glad I finally found you. I really missed your cooking".


"Hmm?"


Jaejoong didn't understand what Changmin has said because of all the food on his mouth.


"Ahh..nothing...". Changmin lowered his head and finished the food. "Stupid Changmin!". Changmin scolded himself.

 

But then Changmin remembered what happened 8 years ago...

 

"Hello there". Jaejoong walked towards Changmin and smiled. "What's your name?"


"C-changmin". Changmin answered shyly.


"Ohh...what a nice name". Jaejoong took a container out of his bag and held it towards Changmin. "Here, take this. I cooked it this morning."


"T-thanks". Changmin took the container and opened it's lid. Changmin took a bite.


"So...how was it?". Jaejoong asked nervously. "Did you liked it?".


"WOW". Changmin said in astounished. "It was...soooo delicous!".


"really?". Jaejoong asked.


Changmin shyly nod his head. "Y-yeah"


"I'm glad you liked it"


"C-can you cook for me again?"


"SURE!".


"You finally fulfilled your promise Jaejoong". Changmin said to himself as he smiled.

 

"Uhmm..can I ask you?". Jaejoong asked.

 

Changmin stopped from eating.

 

"Aren't you already asking me?". Changmin said jokingly.

 

"Ya!!!"

 

"Hahaha....I'm sorry..I was just joking. Sure you can ask me". Changmin said as he began eating again.


Jaejoong then began asking Changmin.


"So...what's your name? How old are you? where's your parents? How come your alone? Are you lost? Should I call the police? I'm sure your parents are so worried of you".


Changmin was choked.


"Ya! Are you okay?". Jaejoong asked worriedly as he approached Changmin and rubbed his back. "Here...water". Jaejoong then handed Changmin a glass of water.

"Sorry". Changmin looked at Jaejoong with a teary eyes. "I'm sorry but I can't tell you...".


"It's okay." Jaejoong said with a smile. "Can you tell me your name at least?"


Changmin nodded.


"It's Changmin"


"Ohh...what a nice name!  I'm Jaejoong by the way..Kim Jaejoong!". Jaejoong introduced with a huge smile.


"I know". Changmin said to himself as he gave Jaejoong a smile too. "Ne, Can I come again?"

 

"Of course!". Jaejoong replied.


[End of Flashback]


My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. I glared at Changmin who gulped and hid behind Jaejoong.


You are so dead Changmin...SO DEAD! All this times, you were meeting Jaejoong yet you didn't tell me?!! HOW DARE YOU HAVE JAEJOONG ALL FOR YOURSELF!!

I kept on cursing Changmin with my  thought.

"Uhmm..". Jaejoong pulled my hand. " I think it's getting late now. Why don't you two go to my house? It's not far from here..and besides by the looks of it, you two have no place to go right? Why don't you spent your night there?".

 

Changmin and I looked with each other.

 

"Don't worry its okay for me." Jaejoong said with a smile. " Don't worry I live alone."

 

I was kinda shocked. Alone? How about his mother?

 


Changmin jumped in Joy. "YAAY!!! Will Jaejoong cook for me again too?"


Jaejoong smiled. "of course!"


"Hurrah!". Changmin said as he pulled Jaejoong's hand. "Let's go! Let's go!"


"Wait!" I yelled.


"What?!". Changmin growled. "If you don't wanna go then stay! I'm hungry here you know!"


"What?!!!". I hissed. "I didn't said I am not going! wahh..wait for me!". I ran beside Jaejoong and smiled to him.


"Uhmm...Is it really okay?". I whispered to him.


Jaejoong smiled. "Of course...Yunho".


 I stopped.  My eyes widened.



He called me Yunho...Can it be...
 

 

Can it be...

 

Can it be..

 

CAN IT BE.....

 

CAN IT BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

=============================================================================================

CAN IT BE WHAT YUNHO? Dx

Sorry for the late update D:

Anyway, Should I write scene in this FanFic or Not?