Chapter 14

●● Kiss of Death ●●

NO?!

 

NO?!

 

NOOOOOOOO???!!!!

 


Of course it's not a No!


Yunho knows how much he loves Jaejoong and there's no way he'll ever let go of Jaejoong..ever again.


Yunho rushed back inside the house and went to the living room where he left Jaejoong.


"Jaejoong!". Yunho said cheerfully.


Yunho looked around the living room but he wasn't there.


"Jae, where are you?"


Only silence answered him.


Yunho searched Jaejoong everywhere, but in his dismay, he couldn't find the pretty man anywhere.


"Jaejoong...". He said between his tears. "Don't you want to hear my answer?".


Yunho lowered his head and found a note on the floor.


"What's this?". He asked with curiosity. He then took the note and began reading it.


Yunho,


You have broken one of the rules as a Shinigami. You do know that a Shinigami can never fall in love with a human but yet, you did. I have warned you before but you didn't listen to me.

And so you left me no other choice but to do this...You're one of the best Shinigamis Yunho and I couldn't accept that a disgusting human would ruin it! Changmin is now held as my prisoner. If you wanna save him and this human, then you know what to do.


-Vince

"!!!". Yunho yelled as he threw the note. " you Vince! you!! Isn't punishing Changmin back then wasn't enough?!!!!!!"


[Flashback]
"Yunho! You're a Shinigami! A shinigami takes a Person's life not returning it!!".


"But Vince! I love Jaejoong!! I---"


"Silence!!"


"Vince-sama...please don't do this...". Changmin kneeled in front of Vince; begging him. "If there's someone to blame it is me! I know that it would happened yet I didn't do anything to stop it".


"Changmin!". I shouted. "What the heck are you talking about?!"


I then glared at Vince. "Changmin has nothing to do with this Vince! It's me you want to punish, right?!!!!


Vince smirked. He ignored me. "True. As a demon assistant, it is your duty to assure that a shinigami will do his mission sucessfully". He then kicked Changmin on the head; making the demon yell in pain. "But you failed"


He then ordered two demons to tie Changmin and hang his hands into the walls; back facing in the front.


"Hehehe..this would be fun~". Vince chuckled as he unbuckled his belt and wrap it into his hands and began hitting Changmin with it. Changmin whimper as he begged Vince to stop, but Vince continued  to whip him repeatedly.
 


"Enough!".I growled. "Stop it! it's not his fault!!!!".


Vince then looked at the 2 guards behind me. "Take him away!"


The guards held my arm and dragged me outside.


"Noo...Let go off me! Changmin!! CHANGMIIN!!".

[End of Flashback]


Yunho clenched his fist as he recalled it.

Changmin was tortured by Vince. But Vince wasn't contented with it and put a cursed on Changmin. Changmin was stuck on a child's body and he can no longer grow or age.


It took Changmin for about 3 years to recover.


Yunho may be happy that despite of everything that happened Changmin had still recovered, he still doesn't want Changmin to experience it again and so with Jaejoong to experience the same. He doesn't know what to do if anything happened to the both of them.


"!". Yunho growled as he punched to floor. "You'll pay for this Vince!! YOU'LL ING PAY FOR THIS!!!!".


"Cursing won't do any help, Yunho". A voice suddenly said.


Yunho looked at his back. And to his suprise, Yoochun was standing in there with Junsu behind him.


"Yoochun? Junsu?". Yunho gasped.


The two greeted him with a faint smile.


 "You two are there, weren't you?!". Yunho shouted. " Why did you let this happened?!".


Yoochun lowered his head; unable to say anything.


Junsu then stepped forward


"Vince tricked us, Yunho!". Junsu explained. " There was a meeting...and he said he wanted to meet Changmin to apologize to him. We truly thought he have changed so we asked Changmin to come. He accepted it. We really thought that everything will be fixed..that Vince had changed..but he didn't! He's still the same!. He took Changmin with him! We tried to stop him but everything happened too fast we haven't able to do anything." Junsu then began crying. "We're sorry Yunho..*sobs...we truly are".  


Yoochun then pulled Junsu into his chest and  slowly rubbed the other man's back.


"Shh...there..there". Yoochun whispered to Junsu. Yoochun then looked at Yunho. "Vince also took that Human with him."


"I know". Yunho muttered. "He gave me a note". Yunho showed the note into Yoochun.


"This is a trap!". Yoochun hissed as he read the content of the note. "He's using Changmin and that Hu--"


"Jaejoong". Yunho interrupted. "His name was Jaejoong"


Yoochun nodded. "Yeah..as I were saying Vince was using Changmin and...Jaejoong to lure you into him."


Yunho raised an eyebrow. "Why?"


Yoochun sighed. " He knew that you won't listen to him so he used them. You broke the rule Yunho...and for the second time. You know you can't fall in love with a human...He wanted to show you what will happened if you don't listen to him. Anyway, we won't let you go there".


"But I love Jaejoong and Changmin is like a brother to me! He's my demon assistant for god sakes! I can't let anything bad happened to the both of them!!!"


"we know". Yoochun replied. "But it's a trap Yunho! When you go there..I'm sure he'll torture you..and it's not like he'll even let go of them when you got there."


"Then what do you want me to?! Just sit here and let that ing Shinigami do something bad to both of them?!!"


"No..Of course not"


"EH?". Yunho looked at Yoochun. "Then--"


Yoochun and Junsu looked at each other and smiled.

They both turned their gaze into Yunho.


"We won't let you go there alone...because we are coming with you". Yoochun said .

"We'll help you save them both" . Junsu added.






 

 

 

 

 

==========================================================================================

Two more Chapters and this crappy fanfic will end xD //shot

Anyway, if you wanna know where I got the name Vince. It's a name of one of my elementary enemy :P

hehehe..I don't know where he is now  though xD

 

Again, sorry for my lame English and bad grammar and spelling *bows

And aww..I wonder what will happened? D:

I'm glad Yoosu came to the rescue ;D