Chapter 1

●● Kiss of Death ●●

I am Jung Yunho; a Shinigami or a Death God.


The job of a Shinigami is to retrieve the souls of people who are nearing to death.


How?


It's very simple.  With the kiss of a Death God, People Die and they will never be able to open their eyes.


How easy, isn't it?


                                                                  Chapter 1

We were assigned to this loud and busy trash-like Town. I was floating on the sky; starring at a hospital below.


"Is that the hospital?". I asked, pointing my finger on the hospital.


"Yes". Changmin answered; flipping the documents he is holding.


Changmin is my assistant. He is the one in charge of the missions I'm taking.  He is the one assigned to tell me who or where my next mission will be. He may have an appearance of a cute and an innocent kid but the truth is, he is actually a hundred year old demon.


"About how much longer can he live?", I asked.


"Judging from his condition, I think he'll last for only a week". Changmin answered, rubbing his hand on his stomach.


"CHANGMIN!". I glared at him. "Stop doing that".


"Ya! I'm hungry you know!". Changmin poutted.


I then gave him a death glare.


"S-sorry". Changmin lowered his head and took his hand off his stomach. "It's just a habit".


"Yeah, it's your habit to usually get hungry and beg me to go to some human restaurant and eat there". I said; clearly annoyed.


Changmin again poutted but still kept quiet.


I sighed.


"We should go now". I commanded, flying over to the Hospital.


"Okay". Changmin nod and followed me behind. The pout on his face was still visible.


I approached one of the hospital windows. There, I saw a beautiful Young Man. He have this white and silky smooth skin. He have a black hair, big doe eyes, and a pinkish poutty lips. He looks like an ANGEL.

He was humming and was hugging a weird looking stuffed toy.


I flyed toward the room and sat by the window.


"Are you Kim Jaejoong?". I coldly asked, not taking my sight off  from his beautiful face.


The beautiful young man then glanced at me.


"Yes. My name is Kim Jaejoong, 16 years old!". He answered with a huge smile.


I am shocked.


He's so young and he doesn't look like an ill person....


I wonder what kind of disease he--


"Hey, Yunho! What's wrong?". Changmin asked worriedly. He pat my shoulder to snapped me out.


"This Job is important, Yunho!". Changmin said in a serious tone. "Don't let yourself bothered by something.."


That's right, I don't have to think anything outside of my Job.


This Young Man is my TARGET.


"So...you're Yunho?". He asked.


I nod my head.


"So Yunho...are you an Angel?". The Young man asked in confusion.


"NO". I answered.


"Are you Peter Pan?". He asked again.


"P-Peter? Who's that?".


The Young man smiled at me.


"Peter Pan is a young boy from Neverland and he doesn't age.". He explained.


"He have a fairy with him......just like you!". He said as he pointed his finger towards Changmin.


"Ya! I'm NO Fairy!". Changmin said as he hid behind me and buried his face on my back.


"He can fly like you too! He flyed over to Wendy's room...Just like you did to me!". The Young Man continued cheerfully.
"Are you?" He looked at me with his cute doe eyes.


"N-no". I answered, not looking at him in the eyes. "I'm a God of death".


"God of Death?"


"Yes"


"Did you come to kill me?".


I smirked.


"I came here to let you die".

I approached the young man. I caress his cheeks as I lean over to give him a kiss.


The Young Man sit stilled. He's eyes were looking towards mine.The smile on his face still haven't faded.


Why..? Why isn't he running? why isn't he scared?


Oh well..

I leaned closer to him..closer and closer..and clos--


"Wait". The Young Man pushed me away. He looked at me; blushing. "This is the first time I'm going to kiss".


My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.


W-what?! He stopped me because of it?!


"Y-you can kiss me but--". He pulled my shirt closer and lowered his head. "But you must be my friend first!"

 

He then let go of my shirt.


"I'm alone you see...I've been in this hospital for about 2 years now. When I was small, I can't play. I always stay inside the house so I never had a friend.... I'm so lonely". He said as he tried his very best to smile but somehow, some tears has escaped from his eyes.

 

He wiped his tears and glanced at me.

 

He smiled.

 

"So...come here again, okay..my FRIEND?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================================

Sorry if it isn't that good >.<

and thank you for those who cheered me up..I LOVE YOU GUYS *huggles

 

I don't really know how to continue or where this story is going. I was thinking of making this a sad story. But I dunno...I haven't decided yet xD