Chapter 32

Heaven Beside You

Hyunseung's POV

 

I slammed the door, leaned on the cold wall. Not realizing my tears were wetting my both cheeks. I wiped it away and went,

'Seung, you jerk. What are you saying? You like him? Seriously? You like Yong Jun Hyung? Do you even hoping he'll reply what you feel? He's just a jerk'

I stared on the floor,

"Seung?"  Yoseob was knocking the door, called my name out. I don't reply him.

"Seung. Someone is looking for you" Doojoon said. I immediately looked up and get up. Was it Junhyung?

"Open this door" Doojoon added turning the knob several times. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it.

"Seung, you better kick his off this apartment" Doojoon rushed get inside the room, his face seemed panicked. I raised my eyebrows,

"W-What? What happened?" I asked. He take a deep breath and went,

"Jiyong was here, and he is looking for you"

My eyes grew wide, "What? Jiyong?!" Doojoon nodded and pushed me out of the room.

I rubbed my clothes and looked around the living room, YES! that was TRUE! JIYONG was here. And his face is a bit  pale. I walked to him,

"Jiyong?"

He stood up and immediately hugged me, "Seung! I missed you so much"

I don't replied his hugged.

"Why?" I asked him, he released the hug and stared at me.

"Why did you miss me?" I asked again

"I missed to be with you, spending time with you, like we did when we were still young"

"But it's the past Jiyong-ah, and now i've already has Junhyung" I glanced at him.

"Junhyung you said huh?" he smirked,

"You really thought he loves you?" he asked, I raised my eyebrows.

"He don't love you Seung" he added. I nodded,

"But i do love him"

"No you don't. You ony love me, only me" he said, grabbed my shoulder, so tight that it hurts me.I tried to pushed his hands away but he's so strong. He leaned closer, wanted to kiss me.

"Jiyong, let me go" I keep pushing him. But then he slapped me and i fell on the couch, I feel weak to fight back and my view was getting blur. I could see him was pulled off his shirt and his jeans.

"Jiyong-ah, don't" I said, my voice faded.

"Now, you're all mine" he laughed and crawled on top of me. I cried hard, I wanted to shout but I can't, it's like my voice get stuck.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" I could hear someone was shouting behind me and Jiyong fell on the floor. He touched his bleeding lips and stood up.

"Seung, get up" I got pulled up, glanced to the voice owner.

"Jun?" I cracked. He walked to Jiyong and sit on top of him, punching his face again and again.,

"Don't.Make.Me.Kill.You" he said one by one and kick across his face for the last time. Jiyong laid there with his face bleeding. He cough and try to get up.

"Why did you come here?" Junhyung asked pulling his shirt up.

"Why do you care?" Jiyong replied, spitting the blood inside his mouth and punched across Junhyung's face. Junhyung crashed on the floor. 

"Stop bothering him!" Junhyung stood up and run towards Jiyong and punched his face.

"YAH! STOP IT!" I turned back, Dujun and Yoseob was standing near the door with 2 polices beside them. The polices ran and tried to stop Junhyung and Jiyong from fighting.

"I said stop it" one of the polices said and success stopping them, he handcuffs Jiyong hands and went,

"I'm so sorry for the disturbance he has caused" the police said and bowed to us then walked away,

"Excuse me sir? What happened to him?" I asked as Jiyong figure disappeared.

"He sufferred from mental illness since the last 2 months"

I gasped and shocked myself. I can't believe this, for real? Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong?

"Again, we are sorry" the police said and bowed for the last time before walked out the house. We all bowed back. Junhyung glanced at me and went,

"Are you okay?" I nodded. He sighed relieved and walked to me, put me in his embrace. Then I pushed him slowly,

"Why are you here?" I asked as I remember about the matter while ago. He pulled me back into his embrace and kissed my hair,

"I'm sorry"

"For?"

"All the trouble I've caused you, I'm so sorry, I really am" he said, honest. I slowly moved my hands around his waist and hugged him.

"About the matter just now.."

"I know. I actually have no idea what do I feel towards you" he slowly let go of me and sat on the couch. I knew it from the very beginning, there's no way he'll feel the same way as I am. I could feel my heart has been stabbed by a thousand needles. I stood there, heartbreak.

"You don't feel the same as I do?" I tried myself to asked him even I already knew the answer. It took minutes for him to replied me. He looked at me, no happy signed of him, then he shook his head. I touched my chest and fell on the floor. My heart hurts so much, I wanna die at that time.

"YAH YOU!!!" I looked up and saw Yoseob pulling Junhyung up from the couch and pushed him out of the house.

"A jerk like you don't have the right to enter my house" Yoseob shouted and slammed the door. Junhyung knocked the door and shouting asking to open the door.

"SEUNG!" he called me, Yoseob pulled me up and walked me to my room.

"Go and have a rest, I'll take care of that jerk" Yoseob said and closed the door.